Chapter One of My Third Story: EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Surprise!  It's Chapter One of my third EXO fanfic, EXO Trilogy: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress…But before reading, be sure to check out the foreword here:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/181331  Kamsahamnida.]

----

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

For the twenty years I've been in this drudged world, I have always believed that I was born from the wrong womb. Sure, when I was around seven, I would look forward to the luxurious trips around the world, the equestrian lessons, the endless hours of shopping along 5th Avenue in New York, but growing up, I realized that I've become like the trained dolphins in the water parks..

Trained dolhpins. They're forced to perform in front of all the viewers, they perform tricks to amuse other people..

Just like me.. it's like eating Italian spaghetti for the rest of your life..

Who am I?

"You're Zhang Aya/ Zhang Ye Jin, the daughter of the mogul behind the world-dominating Zhang Corporation." The newspaper said, lifestyle section.

I'm not that person.

I'm home-schooled. Boring stuff. Trained ballet dancer because of mandatory ballet lessons, trained pianist, equestrian, I can speak Mandarin, Korean, English, Dutch. name it.

It's a pain in the to explain how I live my life as a so-called heiress. Come on, ain't it boring? I'd wake up at 7 am sharp, eat Western breakfast, home study, play the piano… ugh.

It's like this everyday, for the past twenty years.

I'd rather talk about what I do at night.

Hush, for my parents don't know about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter