Three Words.

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hi everyone! I'm writing this inside the airplane! Haha :)) I'm so bored. I've been watching the EXO showcase for an hour now. LOL. So teehee… Chapter 51 is up!  Heehee. I just finished reading your comments for Chapter 50.Yeah! Thanks guys!]

----

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I had to pinch myself when I opened my eyes. Last night was real. 

Lu Han and I shared the most fervent and feverish kisses. He showed up bruised, and I just had to let it all out.

I touched my lips gently. My lips were still swollen from last night, and my back ached from all the arching I did on the table counter.

His kiss was tenderly rough. What an utterly ironic description. 

I inhaled the lingering lemongrass scent of Lu Han. The Belle in me wanted Lu Han to let out the beast, but we made it clear.

No hardcore contact without tying the knot.

Lu Han is perfectly aware of his values. So am I. Besides, we already have Joon Myun.

And my heart fluttered when he called me Lullaby.

Oh sweet Lu Han, I must kiss you. 

Kiss you to sleep, kiss you when you wake up… every time. I'll shower you with the most torrid of kisses.

I finally feel complete.

Isn't it weird?… How I refused to take a bath because I badly desired for Lu Han's marks to stay on my skin? 

I giggled at the sight of red spots on my neck. Spots.

Plural.

Several.

…..

Joon Myun noticed my cheerfulness the next day, I was smiling…

something I haven't been doing for a long time now. 

"Umma is happy today. Is it because of Appa?" Joon Myun asked.

I nodded freely. 

Gosh. I can't help feeling like this. I want to put my arms all over Lu Han when I see him today.

My own boldness actually surprises me. 

This must be happiness.

This must be romance. 

I pinched my brother's cheeks and took him to school.

Afterwards, I went home and meticulously took a long fragrant bath.

I was just going to train, but I decided to fix myself. I put on my skirt and floral blouse.

I hope Lu Han would notice my effort to look good just for him. 

I was feeling nervous too. What should I tell Lu Han when we see each other along the hallway?

Uhm, Hi? Have you eaten? Uh.. Lu Han, you taste like cinnamon?  Do you want me to cook dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter