Taking Chances

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hello again! I'd like to apologize for not replying to all the comments. Geez, I feel bad. So sorry.. I'm currently in the middle of studying for my final exams... :( But anyway, I'm trying my best to balance studying and updating. I can't let you guys wait that long, and I like writing this fic as well! it gives me relaxation and your inspiring comments are pure love.♥]

----

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

Because I was about to get fired from my job, I begged my boss to let me stay.

God bless him for giving me another chance.

He asked me to take another role in the coffee shop.

I'm up for it. Cleaner, dishwasher, waitress, EVERYTHING. Name it. I'll do it for my little brother. 

But...

"Okay, Seong Chae Rin, you're going to start singing everytime we have our acoustic night. I don't care whether you have a nice singing voice or not. I just need someone to sing." Manager-nim told me.

Sigh. Sing? I haven't sung for a very long time now. But since it's Manager-nim's command, I shall do it.

.... So I started singing that night. Jang Mi (my co-worker), was the one who asked me to sing What is Love by EXO. 

EXO? It just reminded me of that boastful monster who deceives everyone with his childlike face.

Dislike. Dislike 10000000 10 times. 

"Come on, Chae Rin-ah...It's EXO. I love EXO too much." She said.

Geez. If she only knew about that babyfaced scoundrel's real attitude. 

I didn't want to disappoint Jang Mi, so I agreed to sing the acoustic version of the song. I sang it to her, and she spazzed..

"Omona... Why have you been hiding that artlike voice?" She asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

I was about to spill my plan to Moon Kyu until I remembered something...

Moon Kyu will treat me to barbecue tomorrow. Being the joker Moon Kyu is, I'm not sure if he's really going to treat me.

So it's Psuedo Blackmail Time. Very Smart, Lu Han. You're wicked. 

"Well, I won't tell my plan unless you become a good dongsaeng and buy me barbecue tomorrow." I replied.

Moon Kyu scratched his head. "Damn it, fine, hyung!"

..... So the next morning, while we're freestyle dancing in the training room, my precious barbecue arrived by delivery. Moon Kyu himself gave it to me. 

"Now, tell me, Lu Han hyung. What is your plan?" He asked, well, more of pleaded.

I grinned.

"Remember the singer last night at the coffee shop?" I asked.

Moon Kyu raised his eyebrows. "Hn, yes, what about that beautiful singer?" 

"Since you're Soo Man's favorite, I'd like you to go to him and convince him that there's this person who MUST become a trainee." I told Moon Kyu straight to the point.

Moon Kyu smiled brightly.

"Tsk. Why? Is it bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter