Uninvited

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hey Everyone! Sorry it took me a long time to post the other poster that sherinahime    made for this fanfic! Here it is! Mianhe, I've been forgetting things. Aigoo. And if I haven't replied to your wall posts, I'm sorry as well. I'll get back to you guys ASAP! Thank you!!! LEGGO Chapter 45! P.S. There are a couple of SM Town Family interactions in this chapter.]

--

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I shouldn't be jealous. It's illegal to be jealous.

I'm actually questioning the old Chae Rin.

Whatever happened to the numb, blank Mascot Lady?

Thinking of my previous occupation, I actually suited the job description.

Mascot. Veiled. Clandestine, hidden. Masked emotions, like a three-year old kid unaware of Abraham's Maslow of Hierarchy of Needs...

But I'm nineteen. The Eve in me has debuted.

And I'm capable of emotions.

I can't avoid thinking of Lu Han with Mi Yeul.

She looked very captivating in a tight corset dress that looked like a lingerie set. They're flirting with each other as I was fixing the straps of Mi Yeul's stilettos.

Accidentally, she stepped on my hand. "Oops, sorry Chae Rin." She apologized and then put her arms around Lu Han's neck.

Somebody please give me a blindfold.

"Move closer, Mi Yeul. You can place your hands on my hair if you want." Lu Han instructed while eye smiling.

"Ne, oppa." Mi Yeul answered. So she calls him oppa? OH WOW. SWEET ORANGE. Music to my ears.

Right after the photographer announced that my assistant duties are done, I stormed off and went straight home to fetch Joon Myun, so I could bring him to Se Hun and Joo Young's party.

Well, at least there's something to smile about. She's finally pregnant! Joo Young and Se Hun are both excited about the arrival of their baby, and...

Se Hun's very very responsible.

Unlike his best friend

Heartbeat my lullaby your face. Ugh. You little flirt, Lu Han! Good thing I didn't stay with you for the whole night. Good thing I left you, or your ego would soar once again. Pfft.

And I don't care if you can't come to the Joo Hun couple's party because you still have that darned photoshoot. I don't care.

>>>LU HAN'S POV<<<

I didn't plan this out, okay? It's just that Mi Yeul was the one who volunteered herself to become my partner.

I was suggesting to the photographer that Chae Rin should do the job, but unfortunately, Mr. Kang Woojeong (W Korea Editor) didn't approve.

And why you ask?

Apparently, Mr. Kang Woojeong watched my Troublemaker performance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter