Joo Hun Episode 3:Answered.

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Oh hai, people! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and messages from last chapter ^ ^ Teehee! I had a blast reading them! Oh, and it's a Joo Hun chapter tonight. No Chae Han. heehee. I feel very very cruel. =)))]

----

>>> SE HUN'S POV<<<

After our dance battle at Music Bank, I rushed to get my cellular phone inside the dressing room.

"Uh, Se Hun, Joo Young called while you were performing." Jinri, our coordi noona said.

" What did she say?" I asked, smiling.

Gahd. The mere mention of Joo Young always excites me. ALWAYS. 

"Uhm, she was just wishing you luck." Jinri noona said.

I nodded. Sweet. I can't wait to get home. 

"Seems like you can't stop yourself from smiling. Getting married changes things, am I right?" Jinri noona snapped.

Getting married changes a lot of things. 

" A LOT OF THINGS." I proclaimed proudly then bowed goodbye. I asked her to tell EXO that Joo Young had an emergency.

In reality, I was the one who demanded urgency.

I needed to get home. There are days when I just feel like heading straight home after our schedule. 

I still get all giddy when I push the door knob open and find my wife sleeping or studying..

or simply just waiting…

for me.

What happens after that..

let's just say, 

is history.

True, I love her too much.

I went ahead and didn't ride the van back to the SM building. I took a taxi cab home.

So I've known her for a year already. 

Is it weird… how much I really long for her while I'm away from home?

But I'm extra fueled tonight. Sure, my thoughts are outrageous.

I can't help it. The dance battle got me so fired up that I realized,

I went home in my bare wifebeater and cap.

Oh Se Hun is a little too excited for Joo Young.

Sorry, wifey.

I'll be very very gentle since you always fume when I'm too aggressive.

Shoot. She can be very moody sometimes.

She's been moody lately, but I can tolerate it. I always tell her to stop feeling bad over EXO's haters.

But she's never jealous of my fangirls. That woman is soooo peculiar and four-dimensional.

Plus, Joo Young's studying really hard, and I told her that I want to teach her Geometry again, but she refused.

Come on now, Joo Young. No need to play hard to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter