STAY

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: that awkward moment when you did not update last night…. Teehee. wait, if you have a twitter account and you've been getting tweets about kyuhyunwifey, it's me!!!! I mentioned some people on my twitter. haha. It's really me. I am the biggest creeper! Haha, but yeah, I just wanted to thank you guys. ]

----

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

A confession wasn't ideal.

What he needed was..

I don't know...

It's just not the right time to confess.

Oh, and I'm not being stupid. I simply know that it's not yet time to tell him what I feel.

Not when he's emotionally suffering..

But really, I had no other choice but too fall. In this free world, my only option was to fall under his magical tyranny.

What a paradox, Chae Rin.

… "Why don't you just go back to the dorm and probably sleep?" I asked Lu Han.

He shrugged. Lu Han got his car keys from the pockets of his jeans. He tossed the keys to me.

"Why are you giving me the keys?" I asked him with a puzzled expression.

Lu Han inhaled deeply and headed to the exit. "Go drive me home." Lu Han sullenly answered.

Drive him home? To the dorm?

I followed Lu Han to the parking lot without saying a word to me. Damn it, I just can't let him drive. Look, look, his left ankle isn't showing signs of recovery.

And I do know how to drive. Kim Himchan taught me once. 

I obliged and he sat on the passenger seat. His unusual silence and loneliness bothered me. Lu Han was looking down the whole time.

Honestly, if I could just rip Donghyun into pieces, I would, but in the first place, who cares about Donghyun?

Just focus on Lu Han, alright?

No, stupid. Focus on your amateur driving.

I started the engine. He still wasn't speaking. 

"Uh, where's your dorm again?" I awkwardly asked.

Lu Han spoke, but his voice was almost inaudible. "Three blocks away from SM, white house number 41."

'Wait, that isn't EXO's dorm." I commented.

"Wake me up when we get there." Lu Han said without responding to my comment. Bizarre Lu Han is bizarre. It's as if the whole world fell down on his shoulders.

And who knows what's inside White House Number 41? Only the Guy Above can tell. I just had to keep on pushing that pedal and grip the steering wheel with the wood grain finish.

The harder I gripped on the steering wheel, the more painful the silence has become. agonizing. Who knew that pain could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter