Evil Evil

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's kyuhyunwifey! First things first, I would like to bow 180 degrees, (not just 90!) to every single one of you who read MY ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH EXO-K'S SE HUN. I just found out that it got featured, and I'm still in a state of nirvana right now. .. Thank You, from the deepest core of my heart. My ancestors are also bowing to everyone of you. Teehee. So yeah, let's celebrate with a Double Update for everyone! Thank youuuuu^ ^ And I apologize if I won't get to reply to all those who congratulated me.. Aigoo. I'm very sorry. My internet -_-.. .This A/N is rather too short for my words of gratitude. I'll try my best to reply to everyone. Tsk. Now let's go to Chapter 32. ]

----

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I felt the weirdest sensation on my legs. 

Spiders have climbed up my thighs? They're itchy. Must get these pests off my legs.

I grunted as I opened my eyes alertly.

Not spiders. The culprit was Lu Han le byuntae. He's already awake.

Excuse me, Lu Han, my leg is not the piano. Don't act as if you're playing the keys on my thighs.

I pulled some strands of his brown hair. "Your fingers. off.my.body.now." I stated.

He growled, but just as he was getting up, the elevator shook and it opened.

A random maintenance ahjussi fixed it, and his reaction was rather terrified.

"Krisus! This is the wrong place, kids!" Ahjussi shouted then he gestured for us to vacate the elevator quickly.

I stood up and ran away from the elevator. Lu Han trailed behind. As usual, Mature Lu Han resurrected. He's back to being serious again.

We didn't talk on our way down. Forever awkward

I was ready to ride a taxi cab home, but Lu Han stopped me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come with me." Lu Han said. I followed him to a convenience store.

"If you want to eat breakfast then eat---" I tried to say.

"No. I'm buying medicine and snacks for Joon Myun." Lu Han told me, his glare directly shooting me.

There I was, dumbfounded. How noble of Le Byuntae to think of my sick brother.

"Uhh, you don't need to. Go back to the dorm." I voiced belligerently.

Lu Han ignored me and continued looking for Peppero and children's medicine. 

The person in the cash register eyed the two of us. Of course, he knew Lu Han as an idol.

Lu Han insisted on paying. As I stood silently in the convenience store, somebody took my hand.

What a perfect way to start the day. Oh great. It's the overly possessive Donghyun.

"Hi." Donghyun greeted me then he kissed my forehead. Did I tell him to do that? 

And now, Lu Han's going to think that Donghyun and I are dating for real. No. We're not.

Aigoo, Chae Rin. As if Lu Han cares. I think Lu Han treats Donghyun like a real sunbae.

Lu Han is pretentiously kind to the trainees, so perhaps, he has befriended Donghyun as well.

"Uh, why are you here?" I asked Donghyun.

Donghyun smiled calmly. "I was just fetching you, Chae Rin." 

I turned to look at Lu Han. He was smiling at Donghyun.

I knew it. They're friends. 

"Nice to see you, Donghyun." Lu Han greeted. He emphasized Donghyun's name with a thicker voice.

"Oh hey buddy. If you don't mind, I'll just drive Chae Rin home." Donghyun said.

Noooo. I don't want to.

Lu Han pulled my hand. He's going to stop me from going home with Donghyun? Yes, Lu Han.Do that.

But he did not.

Lu Han just pulled my hand to give me the medicine/food for Joon Myun.

Thanks. Really. Darn it. 

>>>LU HAN'S POV<<<

When Donghyun unwantedly showed up in the convenience store, I immediately scanned the room for a book.

a book entitled...

How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter