Joo Hun Episode 2: A Fight

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hellooooo. First things first, I had a blast reading the precious comments for Chaps 25 and 26. You wrote PARAGRAPHS IN ALL CAPS, and I was laughing so hard at 12 AM haha. Thank you guys, all of you are so sweet. I love how some of you got "ually frustrated". I am just quoting... ^ ^ LOL. Oh and if you're wondering where I bought the EXO headphones, I just made one for myself. I had lots of time, and when I have free time, I usually draw/paint or take pictures. Haha. Hence, I painted my headphones. ^ ^ Joo Hun Episode for this Chappie^ ^ ]

----

>>> JOO YOUNG'S POV<<<

My long time friend, Chae Rin suddenly called me up while I was taking my two-hour lunch break at Seoul International School.

I wonder what's up. She rarely calls me. 

"Joo Young?" She asked.

"Ne, It's me. Are you alright, eonni? Your voice sounds different." I answered.

Her voice sounded different. Nasal, I believe.

"Joo Young, are you busy?" She asked back, not answering my question.

"No, I'm not. I'm in the middle of a break. Do you want to meet up or something?" 

There was a long pause on the other line.

"Chae Rin-eonni? Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Ne… Can we meet somewhere if you're not busy?" She asked me.

"Sure. I have a two-hour break, so let's meet up. Is Kona Beans Coffee Shop fine with you?" I inquired.

"Yes. I'll go there now. See you, Joo Young." Chae Rin-eonni said.

….

I didn't wait long for Chae Rin when I arrived at Kona Beans. Kyuhyun of Super Junior was also there, and he recognized me as Se Hun's wife.

Yes, the whole SM Family knows about my marriage with Oh Se Hun, and it's still an SM Town secret.

Kyuhyun waved at Chae Rin when she took a seat beside me.

I hugged Chae Rin upon seeing her. She looked troubled and haggard.

"Kwenchana?" I asked.

She just nodded. 

"Omo. Chae Rin-eonni, are you having problems with Lu Han?" I questioned.

Her eyes widened at the mention of Lu Han's name. 

"Joo Young-ah, I'm so confused. Lu Han has been acting strange." Chae Rin told me.

I pouted. "Hm. Tsk. Yeah. Se Hun told me about it. Lu Han seems to be very serious lately." 

"Do you like him?" I continued.

Chae Rin face palmed herself and didn't answer. Tsk. I suddenly saw myself in her when Se Hun and I were still not steady.

"You like Lu Han." I proclaimed.

And so our long conversation about Lu Han began. She was in the verge of tears during her recount.

Aww.. Lu Han seems kind to Chae Rin's cute little brother.

Tsk. I know all about Chae Rin's past, even the Himchan story. Aish. That scumbag.

I wish I knew what Lu Han feels toward Chae Rin-eonni, but I don't know.

"Eonni, please don't cry. Guys are confusing all the time. They're always playing hard to get." I told her.

"But you're lucky Se Hun isn't bipolar like Lu Han. I don't like guessing games, Joo Young. it's so hard. Besides, there's still a very high probability that Lu Han may not like me back. It's like.. I'm confused as well. I don't know if I really really like him, or maybe I just like him because my little brother favors him. It baffles me, Joo Young." She explained.

I nodded. She has a pretty tough situation. It's very hard if you're uncertain with your feelings. I mean, I have always been so sure of Se Hun. At first, I was in denial, but I started to acknowledge my feelings for him. With Seong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter