Chae Rin's History

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Annyeong! Once again, it's me! teehee. I read all your comments for Chapter 23.. Awwww.. Lu Han's past. Aigoo. Anyway, it's time for Chapter 24... Haish. I still have the EXO-SHOWCASE HANGOVER. And I have selcted a background music/song for this chapter. Kindly follow the youtube link if you want some dramatic vibe haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFH-p-UT_KU ]

--

 

“Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you.."

                                                                                                             -Cecelia Ahern

 

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I was wondering why I woke up in the movie theater with Donghyun beside me. I had no idea he would follow me.

I was in a trance. It must be the aftermath of watching The Hunger Games, but it wasn't.

I felt dizzy.

"DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME BASED FROM MY PAST…." Why did Lu Han say that?

Did something happen while I was sleeping? 

When Lu Han just walked out, I literally felt my chest go down a deep well. And my body reacted to Lu Han's sudden departure.

I was about to jump from my seat to follow him, to chase him. Lu Han left me dazed and confused. Donghyun pulled my hand and stopped me from following Lu Han.

Donghyun looked at me, and he smiled warmly. "I'll walk you home." He said. I just agreed.

But…I only agreed because for the second time around, Donghyun's smile reminded me of Kim Himchan, my ex-boyfriend.

When Donghyun smiled, I thought it was Himchan smiling at me.

I got lost for words, but at the back of my mind, thoughts of Lu Han remained.

I was not myself. I was exhausted, anxious, confused, crushed, and all sorts of drowned. Donghyun was trying to say something to me, but all I could see was Himchan.

Himchan, I do not love you anymore, but what you did still recurs to me. Release me from your evil shackles. I don't wish to be bound to a memory that only scars me.

…….I was 16. I had friends. I had parents. Joon Myun was only a year old, and I was happy. Himchan was the School Kingka with a bad reputation. I was an average student, but he told me that he was interested in me. Young and naive, I fell for him. 

We were in love.

Or so I was.

He had the brightest smile…He showered me with gifts… The whole female population was envious. I enjoyed the spotlight. I was immature.

Himchan…he had me at my best. 

My first kiss was innocent, and he wanted to advance. I declined.

But when things came crashing down in my home, I lost him. 

With my mother gone, I clung unto him. Himchan was losing interest. 

I lost Himchan when I was at my worst. With little hope, I went to his house one day to patch things up…

only to find my best friend inside his bedroom. 

"Oh hey." Himchan greeted me and proceeded to do stuff with my "best friend"

Stuff. Real Stuff. In front of my face.

I stood and froze in horror. Stupid, I asked. "Why? Why?" 

"You don't know? Himchan only used you to get closer to me. I'm the one he loves, I'm the one he lusts after. You're too boring." My "best friend" told me.

Himchan just giggled. "Bye Chae Rin. Thanks for the ride." He said.

My dreams vanished. I started to view things as black and white. Yes or no. Right or wrong. Duality Search. 

That scene in Himchan's bedroom haunts me up to now. I'm still butthurt. My eyes were corrupted… but I'm grateful tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter