Slave

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Omona. Sorry for the delay. Aigoo. I was busy replying to the comments, but it turned out that the server didn't work. Hence=no comments. My gah. I should've updated.. But anyways, I'm so sorry the replies were not sent -_-. Here's Chapter 18: Slave... It's a long chapter, so bear with me :))]

---

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

"Saved you? And you have scratches? Who did this?!" I asked Joon Myun while caressing his cheeks.

Seeing Joon Myun wounded wounds me as well. Nobody and nothing hurts Joon Myun.

"Noona, *Yoogeun teased me about our family, so I got mad and we started fighting. Hmph. He's a bully. But good thing my Guardian Angel Lu Han appa came and took me away. He even bought me Pocky and Pepero.. Appa is nice, ne?" Joon Myun explained while eating the Pepero.

I hate desserts and anything sweet.

I glanced at Lu Han. For two seconds, I was able to stare directly into his eyes. I fought back the spell slowly penetrating my thoughts, but my words still won over my thoughts.

"Come in." I coldly said to Lu Han as I opened the door to our small house.

I don't know what got into me, but I allowed Lu Han inside my house. However, that doesn't mean that I allowed Lu Han inside my life. I had to do it because for one, he "saved" my brother and second, he looked like he was going to die in exhaustion.

I'm the type of person who hates seeing people suffer (no matter how much I hate that one person.)

I put Joon Myun on the couch, and then I didn't know what to do or what to say to Lu Han. But I'm no longer mad at him. 

Lu Han sat beside Joon Myun. Pabo, did I tell you to sit? He cleared his throat. 

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Coffee would be perfect." He remarked. Ohmygod..... He's sooooo annoying. Stupid, is this even your house? And who are you to order me around?

"Excuse me, did you just order me around?" I scoffed.

He nodded like it was a matter of fact thing. "Since I saved your precious angel, I've decided to reward myself." Lu Han le jerk told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Reward yourself.. with coffee?" I asked, getting more and more annoyed that I almost felt my pituitary gland exploding.

He smirked. "Oh. Not just coffee." 

I raised my eyebrows and waited for Lu Han's follow-up answer.

"I've decided to make you my slave." He arrogantly proclaimed.  How sadistic could this guy get? Psh. I hate him. 

"Go die. NOW. ASAP." I replied.

Joon Myun, who was listening to our heated argument, started crying. Lu Han attended to him and asked what's wrong.

"Lu Han appa, please don't fight.. Please.. Please.." Joon Myun pleaded.

Lu Han smiled at Joon Myun and turned to me. He made another merong face. "So what are you gonna do about this?" Lu Han asked me in an "I'll-torment-you-forever voice.

I looked at my little brother. His face got so red from crying and his puppy eyes were telling me not to fight with Lu Han. Rather, not to fight with the devil.

"FINE. You're going to regret making me your slave." I told Lu Han.

"Slave for two months." Lu Han added.

"One week." I argued.

"One month." He argued back.

"One week. Take it or leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter