Who Are You?

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N:Hi everyone! How are you guys doing?I read your comments from the last chap.. Thank you for the nice comments! Haha. Evil Lu Han.. Anyways, for those of you who asked Joon Myun's name in real life... His name is Leo Recipon.. He's MBLAQ's baby in Hello Baby Season 5. Okay, this is a word-heavy chapter. New Character!]

---

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE CARE ABOUT LU HAN.  

Argh. The nerve of him to just take my brother without my consent and knowledge.

That guy is trouble. Pretentious SNAKE.

He brainwashed my little angel, Joon Myun. My brother CANNOT stop talking about his so-called "guardian angel" and "appa."

Appa? Pshhhh. What did that guy tell my brother? I have always told Joon Myun not to talk to strangers.

ARGHHHHHH. I'm so mad right now. I'll never acknowledge Lu Han's presence for this lifetime.

In my mind, Lu Han is just a non-existent creature. He calls himself an angel?

You're a devil from the ninth circle of hell.

And devils are meant to be spurned away.

I SHALL PRETEND THAT HE IS NON-EXISTENT.

...... After that "kidnapping" incident, my brother told me how kind and "merciful" his guardian angel is...

And for the first time in my life, I disagreed with my little brother.

"Yah, Joon Myun, I don't want you to go out of school without my consent. Do not do that again." I told him. 

He just pouted. "Noona, can I visit SM soon?" He asked.

Aigoo. My brother is too adorbs... He's so sweet. He wants to see me practice and train. 

"Soon... maybe next week." I answered with a smile.

Joon Myun jumped in bliss.....

"Yipeeeee.. I can see my Lu Han appa again!" Joon Myun said.

WTH. So my brother only wants to go to SM because of that jerk? Screw him. 

Just go back to China, Lu Han and give me a peaceful life for once.

Yes, give me a peaceful life...

By resting in peace.

>>> FAST FORWARD<<<

The moment I arrived at the 14th floor of SM to train, I caught sight of the life ruiner.

He was leaning against the wall, and it was across my direction.

We were a few feet apart.

Ignore him, Chae Rin. 

"Soooooo have you reported the little kidnapping attempt at your brother, hn, ugly witch?" He asked in a voice full of mockery.

I clenched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter