Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 6: The Truth.

Forbidden Sentiments

 

SIWON

 

Hey guys. So that's it. That's what happened between me and Eun Ae. Now let's go back to what happened. So I called her, right? And it took a long time for her to respond. I was worried, okay? Because I've never seen her so quiet.

 

"Shut up, Siwon. You're ruining my concentration. Let me do the talking." 

 

I was shocked when she told me that. It seems that she's really serious about it. Damn, what the heck is wrong with girls? Are they bipolar or something? Sometimes, they're too hyper. And sometimes they get too dramatic. Is it because of their so called PMS? Oh well, might as well shut up or else she'll kill me. It won't hurt if I listen to what she has to say. By the way, no offense for all the girls out there. It's just that I'm a guy and I never looked into the world using a girl's perspective if you know what I mean.

 

"Okay. I'm sorry." I lowered down my pride because if I don't, we'll end up fighting again.

 

"Hey, I told you before that I will go to the same school with you, right?" She asked. This time, her mood changed from serious to curious. How can Eun Ae be this moody?! She's even more moody than my sister who is reaching puberty now.

 

I cleared my throat and said, "Yeah. So what about it?"

 

Yes, I was curious. Wait, I can sense something. Is she going to tell me a bad news?! I HOPE NOT.

 

"I guess that won't turn into reality anymore."  she said. I can feel the sadness in her voice and I pity her.

 

It felt like my world has crashed into pieces. My best friend, whom I cherish will leave me for sure. 

 

This reminds me of the time when she texted me a few days ago.

 

"Siwon! Good news! I think we'll be studying together in college!" she told me. I was busy texting my girl that it took me several minutes to decide whether I should text her back or not.But in the end,  I responded. Look, I don't want to ruin her happiness.

 

"Really?! I'm so glad that your parents agreed. But Eun Ae, please pray for me. My entrance exam on that school will be tomorrow. I really hope I could pass and go to the same school so that I can also make fun of you!"

 

That was my response. For my freakin' seven minutes of thinking, that was the only thing I came up with.

 

I added that sentence to lighten the mood. Man, too much drama. That's what I hate about love.People become emotional and dramatic.

 

"You only want me because you can play with me like a barbie doll? :(("

 

That's what she said in reply. One thing about her is when she texts me, I can easily tell what mood she's in. It irritates me when she says goodbye. She's my best friend and I love her as a sister just like what I've said before.

 

"No! I was just kidding. Of course I miss you too. Let's treat each other, okay?"

 

When I see Eun Ae, I want her to tell me she missed me and I will make her happy. That's what a best friend should do, right?

 

"Really? I miss you too. But when are you going to treat me? :("

 

She's childish, yet funny. I can't help but laugh and smile at the same time.

 

"I don't know. Ice cream, maybe? Cakes? You want those things?"

 

Back when we were in high school, she often eats ice cream. And whenever she's sad, that's what she eats. It's her comfort food, I guess. Hey, stop thinking non-sense. I just see her everyday that's all. And we were classmates back then.

 

So to make her happy, I promised her that I will treat her when I find her. I know someday, the two of us will see each other again and I hope she's not hurt because of me anymore. She was happy when I told her these things. But I can't tell her when. Please Lord, let her study with me. I really wanted to be with her, but I can't. I need her because she's important to me, not she's important because I need her.

 

So that's what happened. Sorry for those flashbacks. I guess I needed to tell you all that just so you could understand our stories in our own perspectives. Let's go back. I just remembered this because I WAS SHOCKED.

 

I went back to reality and said, "What do you mean by that, Eun Ae?" I pretended to be stupid that time.

 

"Didn't you hear what I've said? I won't be studying on the same school as you."

 

DAMN. Why can't she study with Siwon? Tune in to Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 7! :