Forbidden Sentiments Part 2 - One Missed Call. :)

Forbidden Sentiments

OKAAAAY. SO THE TITLE ITSELF IS HORROR. Haha. =)) But don't you worry guys. This is still a love story :)

 

 

SIWON'S POV. :))) 

 

It's been a while since Eun Ae texted me. I don't really know why, but I guess I'm missing her messages. Like the way she texts me during morning and telling me to smile and enjoy my day. Even if she's not my girl, I was assured that I was loved and cared for. But since she wanted to let go of me, those things were just memories anymore. Why do you want to go away from me? Don't you know it hurts me? I know I can't love you right now, but can't we at least stay as friends? I really hate it when somebody cries for me and ends up leaving me. I tried my best not to hurt her, but it wasn't enough. SHE KEPT ON ASKING FOR MORE. More than the things I can give to her.

 

But despite of her being like that, I gathered the courage to call her to check things out. Good thing I have enough credits in my account to make a call. The first time I called her was months ago before summer started and it only lasted for only a few minutes. Her phone kept on ringing, but she doesn't answer. What's gotten into her? Is she busy or something?

 

I tried to call her for the second time, but she still didn't answer. Eun Ae, pick up the phone. Lets talk. I missed talking to you. Most of all, I'm missing your smile and cute voice. Okay, for the last time, I'll call her again. PICK UP THE PHONE, LEE EUN AE!

 

 

 

EUN AE'S POV. :))

 

Since Siwon was gone, I tried to make myself busy. I read books, listened to music and even cleaned my room. Kinda weird, right? I'm not the type of girl who would do these things, but I did it anyway. I wanted to forget about him. You know what I really want right now? I want to have a partial amnesia and completely forget about him like what happened to Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers. He was in love with Jan Di and he kept on thinking about her, day and night. So the result? He had forgotten about the person he's in love with. I don't want to forget everything even my name. I just want to forget about the guy who broke my heart. I know having an amnesia would only make things worse, but I couldn't think of anything effective.

 

And so I continued with my work. I was done cleaning the room and luckily, it's spotless. Wow. Wait 'til mom sees this! Haha. Whoa. It's been a while since I smiled and laughed like this. I'm glad I was able to made myself smile despite of my broken heart. I even read a book and updated my facebook account. Thank God it was kind of effective. Having a computer really is a blessing. It can make you busy, forget the bad happenings, prevent yourself from hearing your parents nag, lose your weight by not eating and finding ways to express your feelings just like what I'm doing right now.

 

A few minutes later, IT HAPPENED. Yes, it was unexpected. As I heard my phone ring and so who the caller is, I immediately stood up, But I didn't answer and ended up abnegating it because I thought it was a prank. It was an awkward moment that it made my heart palpitate and butterflies lingered in my stomach. As I felt that way, I heard it ring again so I prepared myself and spoke softly. And I myself knew that it was the moment I've been waiting for.

 

OKAY. NUFF SAID.

WILL EUN AE ANSWER THE CALL? LETS FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! =))))

 

COMMENTS AND LIKES ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :))