Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 13: Forgiveness.

Forbidden Sentiments

 

EUN AE

 

"You want to be me? Try putting myself into my shoes and you'll see how much it hurts loving you. The reason why am I like this is because we met at a wrong time and because of the fact that I love you so. You know, I always slap myself to go back to reality and to identify the truth. But it's inevitable to do wrong things when you're in love right? You always end up like a fool. So therefore, call me a fool but I love you."

 

I cried again. It's hard. It's painful. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry. This heart of mine is so stubborn.

 

"Eun Ae, I realized that what I've said is wrong. Because if I were in your situation, I would give up. Sorry. I hope this time the two of us will be okay. I know what you're going through is hard right now."

 

YEAH. IT'S SO HARD. BUT I'M DOING MY BEST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. :( I REALLY DO.

 

"Sorry, Siwon."

 

That's the only thing left for me to say. It's my fault too. I always follow my heart and it's wrong.

 

"Sorry once again. Hmm. We're okay now. Why didn't you tell me before all these things before it's too late? You've only confessed right now. Now that I have a girl friend."

 

I was dumb, I was wrong. Yeah. Why didn't I told him when I was still helping him out? But I can't do anything to change it now. It happened already and I guess everything has a purpose.

 

"It ain't easy, you know."

 

Another text message from him appeared in my inbox.

 

"By the way, I want the two of us to stop fighting. If we have problems, let's help each other. I realize right now that I need someone like you whom I can lean on when I have problems."

 

So we're okay now. Very okay. And I'm glad he was understanding enough to stop our argument.

 

"Does this mean you forgive me?" I asked.

 

"Yes. You know what? This is corny already. But thank you for making me realize everything. My flaws, my mistakes. I hate goodbyes Eun Ae. The only goodbye that I like is, "GOODBYE CLASS." But we will be best friends, as always."

 

"That made me laugh! Damn you, Siwon. :) I'm going to miss you, really. :("

 

I pretended that I was happy, but deep down inside, I'M NOT. I'm going to leave the day after tomorrow, Siwon. I miss you, I love you. Thank you for everything. For the pains, the funny moments, for comforting me during my heartaches with Changmin, for our text marathons, for being my master, for understanding me.. EVERYTHING. I'm so sorry for being moody. For giving you trouble, for being fickleminded and stupid. I have a lot of things to say to you, but I guess I'm going to ask Leeteuk oppa to give something to you. Before I let you go, let me say I love you for the last time. I love you, my best friend. Saranghae, Wo Ai Ni, Gua Ai Di, Ich Liebe Dich, Mahal Kita, Aie Imasu. I don't know if we'll see each other again, but I promise you, I will remember you as one of the precious persons that I treasure. I won't forget you, but I will move on. And this I swear.

 

AWWW. HONTO NI KAWAII DESU NE! :3 [Cute, isn't it?]

TUNE IN TO CHAPTER 14! :)