Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 10: Confessions.

Forbidden Sentiments

 

SIWON'S POV

 

"Please calm down, Eun Ae! :( I will tell you the truth."

 

I have no choice. I have to do it. My heart hurts too because I hurt the girl who loved me the most.

 

"I get it. The reason why my past lovers hurt me is because I was a player and I didn't care about them. I only wanted flings, not rings, and it wasn't worth it. I always thought that they weren't strong enough to hold on onto me, but I was actually the one who is letting them go. I was mean and selfish. I remember when my ex-girlfriend Yura broke up with me because she was tired and sick of me already. Eun Ae, nobody loves me because they hate my attitude. :("

 

I also told her everything which I wasn't supposed to mention. What does she have to do with my ex girlfriends anyway? But then, I can't delete the message anymore because it was sent.

 

Eun Ae replied angrily,

"You didn't answer my question. And who are you to say that nobody loves you? So does this mean you're neglecting me again?! I don't give a damn, Travis."

 

I was shocked. Casey really loves me despite of the foul words. I can feel her love right through my heart.

 

"It was painful, Eun Ae. She told me that she had enough and broke up with me. It's so painful for me to realize that I'm that kind of person. Eun Ae, nobody accepts the true me. :("

 

I'm now the dramatic Siwon. What the heck will my friends tell me if they see me like this?

 

"I hate you to the deepest pit of hell where you belong! I LOVE YOU CHOI SIWON!! HOW MANY ANESTHESIA WERE INJECTED INTO YOUR BODY THAT YOU NO LONGER FEEL MY LOVE FOR YOU?! EVEN IF YOU'RE A PLAYER, I LOVE YOU!"

 

I shed a tear after that. I didn't know how much she loves me. The only thing left for me to do is to love her back. I once told her that she is a loveable person. It's just that she gives up easily.When that person starts to ignore her, she will start to cry.

 

"Thank you so much Eun Ae. I hope you'll stay and never be like those girls. Thank you because even if I'm like this, you still accept me."

 

She didn't replied after that so I told her the answer to all her questions.

 

"Eun Ae, the reason why I didn't accept your graduation gift for me is because my parents will ask me about it and your parents might also catch you giving those things to me. I was supposed to give you my keychain, but I'm afraid you might not like it. It was given to my by my mom. And about our prom, I didn't danced with you because if I did, you will fall in love with me more and people will just invade your love life. Don't even think about me not dancing with you because you're ugly because you're not. I noticed you that time and I often caught you staring at me. I even went to your table just to look at you. So please don't be sad. I promise when the time comes, I'll be able to dance with you."

 

She didn't respond again. Maybe she's reading my message right now.

 

"I had to admit, when I first saw you, I thought we're only here to fool around, but I was wrong. I was really into you that time because I wanted to tease you. But when I saw that you love my friend Changmin so much, your first love, I saw myself. So from that day on, I promised to myself that no one will hurt you anymore."

 

I should tell her everything before I lose my best friend..

 

AWWW. HOW SWEET! Tune in to chapter 11 for more! :)