I can 't forgive

Memoir To My Melody

 

Nichkhun grip his fist angrily, he tries to hold his tears back from his horrible life he had when he was young. Kahi stand up shock looking at her father sadly. 
 
“You were the one the hurt my husband.” Mrs. Park angry say. “How dare you show up here? I’m going to sue you and put you in jail!” 
 
“You were the one that got my mom force out of her hometown.” Nichkhun angrily grunt on to his words as he fiercely looks at Mr. Park. “You were the one that made my mom suffered for years.”
 
“You were that little boy.” Mr. Park say in shock. “I recognized you now, those fierce and hatred eyes.”
 
“Oppa….” Kahi stutter shock as she call for Nichkhun attention. 
 
“I knew this day would happen.” Say Mr. Park regretfully, “I’m really sorry.” 
 
“It’s too late to say sorry.” Nichkhun angrily say, “because of you, my mom suffered and never once had a good day. She had to run back and forth to make a living. She was bullies and beats by other women because of you.” He tries to hold his tears back. “Because of you, she can never live the life she once had!”
 
“I’m really sorry, I was driven crazy for money. I only wanted her mini store to build a project. I guess I was taken far from myself.” Mr. Park says regretfully as he looks at Nichkhun. “Is your mom still around so I can personally go visit her and apologize?”
 
“You guess?” Nichkhun angrily say. “My mom is gone, she died of a disease two weeks ago. Even if you apologies, can you bring my mom back to her life…. to her hometown!” he exclaimed. 
 
“YAH! What disrespectful manner you are talking to you elder.” Mrs. Park shout. 
 
Mr. Park in shock as he looks at Nichkhun, he stand up and lower his head to Nichkhun, “I’m sincerely sorry.” Mr. Park say sadly. “Please forgive me.”
 
Nichkhun went up to Mr. Park and grip onto his collar shirt. “Forgive you?” Nichkhun angrily smirk, “I will never forgive you in my life!” he exclaimed. 
 
Taecyeon and Wooyoung was about to pull Nichkhun back until Yoona shout Kahi name. 
 
“Kahi!” Yoona worriedly shout. 
 
“Unnie!” Nana shout in shock as she shake Kahi gently. 
 
Nichkhun looks at Kahi, he let go of Mr. Park shirt and immediately went next to Kahi, holding her in his arms.
 
“Kahi...Kahi-ah...please don’t scare me. Look at me.” Nichkhun worriedly say and he shake her body a little. 
 
“Her forehead is hot.” Yoona say. “Her pulse is weak, we have to take her to the hospital.” 
 
Nichkhun quickly carry her in his arm, Yoochun jealously watch Nichkhun carry Kahi out of the house and into Kahi car. He drove to the nearest hospital as fast as possible, the rest of the family follow behind. Once he arrive, he park in front of the entrance and carry Kahi into the emergency room. 
 
“Please somebody help me.” Nichkhun worriedly shout as he carry Kahi in his arm. 
 
The doctor and nurses came running to him with the rolling bed, Nichkhun ay her down on the bed gently. The doctor and nurses push the bed in the operation room. Everybody waited outside for Kahi. Wooyoung wrap his arm around the worriedly Nana, while Taecyeon held Yoona hand…An hour later, the doctor came out of the room with the nurse pushing the bed to a private room. Nichkhun went up to the doctor before anybody else. 
 
“Doctor, how is she? What wrong with my girlfriend?” Nichkhun concernly ask. 
 
“She is fine now, she just had a little fever so we inject medicine into her already. It not good if a pregnant women does not get feeds properly and be stress out.” The doctor say. 
 
Everybody face went shock on the word ‘pregnant’. 
 
“She’s pregnant?” Nichkhun ask shock.
 
“Yes she is. She’s a week pregnant.” Say the doctor. “You can go visit her just down the hall.”
 
They all bow and went to Kahi room. Nichkhun run up to her and held her hands, she weakly smiles. 
 
“You scare me.” Nichkhun say. “How are you feeling now?” 
 
“I’m feel weak.” Kahi say weakly. 
 
Nichkhun caress her face lightly, “I’m sorry, I should have known that you were feeling unwell.” He say. 
 
Kahi smiles weakly. 
 
“Are you pregnant with his child?” Mrs. Park as she point at Nichkhun. 
 
Kahi nodded and Yoochun angrily left the room. 
 
“Yoochun!” Mrs. Park tries to call him back. “Yoochun!” 
 
Kahi then remember what happen early before she faint. 
 
“You made my daughter pregnant. You bastard.” Mrs. Park went up to Nichkhun. She pull him away from Kahi and start hitting his chest. 
 
“Omma stop it.” Kahi tries to get up. 
 
Yoona and Nana walk up to Kahi and held her down. Mr. Park pull Mrs. Park back away from Nichkhun. 
 
“You shouldn’t get up.” Yoona say. 
 
“Your body is still weak.” Nana say. 
 
“What are you doing?” Mr. Park angrily say. 
 
“I’m teaching him a lesson, he got out daughter pregnant.” Mrs. Park angrily say. 
 
“Omma, can you calm down?” Taecyeon ask. 
 
“Kahi is old enough to handle this. She not little anymore.” Mr. Park say. 
 
“I don’t care, she was suppose to be pregnant with Yoochun baby not him.” Mrs. Park say. 
 
“All you can think of is money, can’t you think of Kahi for once.” Mr. Park say. 
 
“I have been thinking for her, I just wanted her to be happy in the future with a good husband.” Mrs. Park say. 
 
“Let her choose her future.” Mr. Park say. 
 
“What is wrong with you?” Mrs. Park slaps Mr. Park on the chest. 
 
“Omma, just get over the fact that all the things you did was only for your benefit.” Taecyeon say unhappily loud. “You almost broke me and Yoona up, you almost made me lost my son.”
 
“Oppa.” Yoona call him. 
 
“Oh so now you’re all against me.” Mrs. Park say. “I only want what good for the family. Yet this is what I get from you.” Mrs. Park angrily walk out of the room. 
 
“Omma.” Nana calling her mom. 
 
“We should let Nichkhun and Kahi have their moment.” Wooyoung suggest. 
 
Everybody nodded, Taecyeon wrap his arm around Yoona, Wooyoung held her hand and walk out of the room except Mr. Park, he look at Nichkhun who still in anger. 
 
“I’m really sorry, I know I can’t repay you back for what I done.” Mr. Park plead. “Please give me a chance to make up for the thing I’m done in the past.”
 
“There’s nothing you can do.” Nichkhun say coldly. “For 11 years, my mom suffered more than you had ever expected it to be. She could not come back to visit her family graves, she could not step into the village without being scowls and mistreated.”
 
Mr. Park hopelessly walks out of the room. Kahi close her tearful eyes, she couldn’t believe it was her father and accept the truth in front of her. Nichkhun grab her soft hand as he sit at the edge of her bed, he give a kiss on her hand and wipe her tears away.
 
“Mianhe.” Kahi sobbed. 
 
“It not you.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“But he’s my appa.” Kahi say with out her eyes open. 
 
“Look at me.” Nichkhun softly as her as he caress her cheek gently in his palm. She open her teary eyes and look at him. “I still love you. Don’t take the blame for the things you didn’t do.”
 
“I don’t know how to face you anymore.” Kahi say as she lower her head, “Can you ever forgive my dad?” she ask.
 
“I can’t. I’m sorry Kahi, I really can’t.” Nichkhun say, “but if you don’t want to see me then I can wear a mask, a panda mask, a chick mask, a monkey mask.” Kahi let out a little laugh, “I love seeing you smiles.” He say.
 
Nichkhun smile and kiss her lips. 
 
Too be continue……………
 
Please Comments, Thank you :D