You're that boy

Memoir To My Melody

 

“Yoochun.” Kahi in shock. 
 
“I finally found you.” Yoochun say. “Can we talk privately?” he ask. 
 
Kahi hesitate a little before walking with him to the nearby park at Han River.
 
“How long have you been with him?” Yoochun ask as they walk along the river. 
 
“Almost two months now.” Kahi answer him. 
 
Yoochun stop and turn to look at him. “You choose him over me, who had known you for a year.” He say. 
 
“You can’t compare love with times.” Kahi say. 
 
“Why did he do to make you fall in love with him?” Yoochun ask impatiently. “What did he do that I didn’t do?” 
 
“He didn’t do anything.” Kahi say. 
 
“I have money and a better future than him, he does nothing for you, he can bring you anything. I did a lot things for you and you still choose him over me.” Yoochun say in rage. 
 
“That’s probably the reason why I love him.” Kahi say. 
 
“Kahi, remember I have money that can support you family business.” Yoochun say. “I can love you as much as he can.”
 
“You and him are two different people.” Say Kahi. “I have already set up my mind.”
 
Yoochun grab her arm and glare at her, “I recommend you think about it clearly, if you break our marriage than you kiss my support goodbye.” He say coldly. “I love you and I expect you to do the same thing for me. You’re parent will be home tomorrow and they will not want to here about this.”
 
Kahi swing her arm away from him, “Don’t worry, you will definitely see me tomorrow at my parent house.” She say before she walk away.
 
Yoochun angrily watch Kahi leaves, she walks away upset and angry at his words. She couldn’t believe her mom set her up with a guy like him. She thank god that she is not married to him yet. The day became night; Kahi went to Nichkhun work place and waited for him by the bar. Nichkhun get ready to leave work, after Kahi finish her drink. They walk out of the restaurant in hands into the city. They eat along the streets, and play with the statue on the streets. Kahi feel dizzy and want to vomit, she ran to the nearest trash. She vomit but nothing came out, she only had a feeling of vomit. Nichkhun ran up to her and pat her back lightly. 
 
“Are you okay? What’s wrong?” Nichkhun ask. “How about I go get you something to eat?” 
 
“No don’t.” Kahi say as she grab him back. “I don’t feel like eating.” 
 
“How about something to drink then?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“No, I just need to rest a little.” Kahi say. 
 
Nichkhun help her to the bench, he feel her hand cold and shaking a little he take off, his jacket and wrap it around her. Kahi warmly smiles as she look at his gentle face as he blow her hands together, blowing her hand. Nichkhun tries to warm her hand, making sure she is not cold. 
 
“Wait here, I’ll be back.” Nichkhun say before he run off, leaving her under the light. 
 
Nichkhun went to the nearest convenience store, he grab a cup of hot chocolate and warm red bean tapioca desert when he was heading back to her. He pay the cashier and went back to Kahi as quick as possible. Kahi sees him from the bench, he handed her hot chocolate to warm her hand. He then feed her the sweet dessert, Kahi happily eat as she continue to look at him. 
 
“Feeling better?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
Kahi nodded, “where did you get the desert?” she ask.
 
“The old lady just up the street sells them, I thought the dessert will help you feel better from dizziness.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Thank you oppa.” Kahi say as she smiles.
 
“Why didn’t you tell me you were going to meet the principle today?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
Kahi were in shock a little as she looks at him, “I didn’t want you to worry.” She say. “How did you know?” she ask.
 
“The principle personally called to tell me today, I got expel and you lost your job.” Nichkhun say as he looks at her worried. “I’m sorry.”
 
“Like you say on two days ago, our relationship will be exposed sooner or later. There’s a consequence to every relationship especially teacher-student relationship. I don’t mind, I can focus on my designing now.” She says as she smiles. 
 
Nichkhun smiles and continue to feed her desserts. The next day, her parent are back from their vacation. They call their son and daughters including Yoochun to have a dinner together at their house. Kahi call Nichkhun and let him know that he’s coming with her tonight to her parent. After receiving a call from her parent, he became worried to what Kahi say to him. Nana also told Wooyoung about tonight.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At night, Kahi waited for Nichkhun at his work. Kahi got out of the car, smiling at the nice looking Nichkhun even though he is in casual dark vintage jean and plaid shirts with his sleeves roll up to his elbow. 
 
“Should I wear something else?” He ask nervously.
 
Kahi shake her head ‘no’, “You look handsome, no need to change.” She say. 
 
They get into her car, she feel dizzy and unwell again. Like wanting to vomit again, he drive to her parent house and park on the street side. They get out of the car; Nichkhun nervously looks at her parent house. Kahi smiles at his nervous face, she went next to him and held his hand. They begin to walk toward the house. 
 
“Let go of her hand.” Yoochun say angrily from behind. 
 
They stop and turn around to look at him. 
 
“I say let go of her hand.” Yoochun say coldly as he glare at Nichkhun. 
 
Nichkhun did not let go, Yoochun angrily walk up to him and punch him across her face. 
 
“Ahh!” Kahi shout in shock. 
 
Taecyeon with his family and Nana with Wooyoung arrive, they see Yoochun punch Nichkhun. The guys quickly run up to Yoochun and pull him back before he can punch Nichkhun again. Kahi was shock and push Yoochun away from Nichkhun. Seeing Taecyeon and Wooyoung holding him back, Kahi went to Nichkhun. Yoona went up to them with her kids along with Nana. 
 
“Are you okay?” Kahi concernly ask Nichkhun as she touch his lips gently. 
 
“Stay calm Yoochun.” Taecyeon say as he hold Yoochun back. 
 
“I’m fine.” Nichkhun say as he stand up again. 
 
“She’s my fiancé.” Yoochun say angrily. 
 
“Why did you punch him?” Kahi say loudly. “I told you I want to cancel our marriage.” 
 
“He stole you away from me.” Yoochun say. 
 
“He didn’t, I was never yours.” Kahi say angrily. 
 
“Lets’ not fight here.” Wooyoung say. 
 
Kahi took Nichkhun hand and walk into the house. Taecyeon and Wooyoung let go of Yoochun and walk into the house with Yoona and her kids, and Nana. Yoochun were the last to go into the house. 
 
“Annyoung.” Mr. Park greeted everybody and then look strangely at Nichkhun. “He looks familiar.” He say in his mind.
 
Mrs. Park see Kahi holding hand with another man, he face became grim. “Who is he?” she ask. 
 
“This is Nichkhun, my boyfriend.” Kahi introduce him to her parent. Nichkhun bow 90 degrees to them. 
 
“Boyfriend?” Mrs. Park say, “Kahi you’re joking right. Are you trying to make Yoochun jealous? Is this some kind of act?”
 
“No omma, he’s really my boyfriend. I brought him here today because I want to tell you that….” Kahi say. 
 
“She was trying to make me jealous because I was gone for months.” Yoochun interrupt her from behind. 
 
“No I’m not.” Kahi say. “I want to tell you tonight that I want to cancel the wedding.” 
 
“ca—cancel?” Mrs. Park in shock. 
 
“How about we sit and talk about this?” Taecyeon suggest. 
 
Everybody went to the couch and sat down facing each other. Yoona give her kids to the service lady to take them out to the back and play. She went to sit next to Taecyeon. The feeling of the room became tense as Yoochun glare at Nichkhun. 
 
“What is this all about?” Mr. Park ask. 
 
“Omma, appa. Please forgive me, I want to cancel the marriage.” Kahi say. 
 
“Aishi...Kahi.” Mrs. Park say, “Why? What does he have that Yoochun doesn’t? Yoochun can bring you happiness with his money.”
 
“Money is not what I need omma. I have never love him, you set us up with out my words.” Kahi say. 
 
“You are my daughter, if I want to set you up with a man. There is no necessary for your consent.” Mrs. Park say cruelly. 
 
“Omma I don’t agree with you.” Nana say as she support Kahi. “Unnie has her way of living her life. If she doesn’t love Yoochun than you can’t force her to marry him.”
 
“I don’t care. When you marry him, you will learn to love him like the way he love you.” Mrs. Park stubbornly say. 
 
“Omma, you can force me to love him.” Kahi say. 
 
“Can I ask how old are you?” Mr. Park as curiously before Mrs. Park can say anything. 
 
“I’m 18.” Nichkhun answer him. 
 
“He’s younger than you.” Mrs. Park say. “By 8 years!” 
 
“Omma.” Kahi tries to be reasonable. 
 
“Where are you from?” Mr. Park continue to ask. 
 
“Originally from Jecheon to Busan.” Nichkhun answer him. 
 
Nichkhun felt strange to Mr. Park question. 
 
“I disagree with this.” Mrs. Park say. “You better break it off with him.” She demand. 
 
“I won’t omma.” Kahi say reluctantly. 
 
Mrs. Park anger rise. Mr. Park tries to calm his wife down. 
 
“Aunty, uncle, please think about this. I don’t want to force Kahi.” Yoochun pretending to be nice. “It will be great for both family to come together but if she does not love me than I won’t force her.
 
“I don’t need your words.” Kahi say. 
 
“Park Kahi!” Mrs. Park exclaimed. 
 
Mr. Park roll up his sleeve and pull Mrs. Park down to the couch. Nichkhun see the scar on Mr. Park hand, he remember when he was small he cut a man hand on the right, at the same spot on Mr. Park hand. Nichkhun look at Mr. Park face again, trying to remember the man face. 
 
Nichkhun then stand up and face Mr. Park, “can I ask you something Mr. Park?” he ask. 
 
Mr. Park looks at him confusedly, “Yes you can.” He say. 
 
“Wh--where you…at Busan 11 years ago?” Nichkhun stutter. 
 
Mr. Park hesitate and think before he answer Nichkhun. “Yes I was.”
 
Everybody looks at Nichkhun confusedly.
 
“Why do you care if my husband was at Busan?” Mrs. Park rudely ask. 
 
Nichkhun ignore Mrs. Park, “That scar on your hand, did a little boy walk up to you and tries to hit you with a metal bar but fail so he cut you with a knife?” Nichkhun ask again. 
 
Kahi soon realized what he was talking about, she remember him telling her that he did cut a man arm when he was young. She looks at her father, hoping that he would answer Nichkhun differently.
 
“Yes, how did you…” Mr. Park realized Nichkhun, the fierce eyes he saw 11 years ago. “You're that boy.” Mr. Park soon recognize the face he once saw 11 years ago. 
 
Too be continue………..
 
Please comments and Thank you :D