First Start

Memoir To My Melody

 

First day at the university, Nichkhun walk along the crowds coldly with bruises on his faces and arms as he makes his way to the classes. Students were looking and talking about him, the rumor slowly spread. The professor finally heard the rumor of having bad teen in the University. Some professor were pretty shock while others just give negative thought of on the teen except Kahi, just remain silent and teach. Nichkhun finally head to his fourth class before he ended his days, he went into the musical class. Walking in with a cold expression, every body look at him and whispers to each other. Kahi who was playing the piano did not notice him walking in. The class begin and Kahi begin to teach her class, there she notice Nichkhun looking coldly at her. She was attract to his eyes and can feel that he has a lot of problem, but ignore and resume her teaching. 
 
“Hi everybody, I will be your musical teacher. You can called Ms. Park or Kahi, I don’t really care.” Say Kahi. 
 
A guy student raise his hand, “Ms. Park, how old are you?” he say flirty. 
 
Kahi just smiles. 
 
“Do you have a boyfriend?” another guy student ask. 
 
“It is not your concern.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Ouch.” The first guy student say. “Very interesting.”
 
“So today, will be our introduction start. We will start with an introduction before we go through so musical notes.” Say Kahi, “I’m Park Kahi, this is my second year here. I’m currently a grad student working on my design degree.” 
 
“I’m Ghun, undeclared major right now.” Say Ghun (X-5) “I would like to get to know you Ms. Park.” He gave her a flirty smiles. Kahi just ignore him. 
 
“I’m Jiyeon, I’m majoring in acting and singing.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
“I’m Kyu Jong, undeclared also. And would like to get to know you also.” Say Kyu Jong flirty. 
 
One after one student introduce themselves to the class, Nichkhun was the last one and every body were waiting for him to introduce himself to the class. But he didn’t say anything and just look at the table. 
 
“Can you introduce yourself to the class please.” Kahi ask. 
 
Nichkhun look at her and hesitate for a little before he stand up, “Nichkhun.” He say and then sit down. 
 
For some reason Kahi could not withdraw herself from Nichkhun eyes until one of the student calls on her and she begin to teach her class until the end of the period. Every body quickly left the class, Kahi pack her stuff and get ready to leave too. Nichkhun was the only one sitting at his seat waiting for every body to leave, he stand and walk out of the class before Kahi. From behind Kahi and Nichkhun excited the building, she get into her car and drive while Nichkhun walks. She drive pass him and look back at him through the rear mirror. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
For the next couple days, Nichkhun remain alone in the classroom, practicing alone in the corner on the piano. Other student were also practicing especially the guys, who are trying to get Kahi attention but she ignore them all and help the students who really need it. Everybody were playing perfectly, Nichkhun is the only one touching the note one at a time. Kahi look at him, all she sees is a sad and emotionless expression on his face. She walks up to him and watches him for a little before she speaks. 
 
“How are you doing?” Kahi ask softly. “do you need any helps on the notes?” 
 
Nichkhun look up, Kahi can sees the bruise on the side of his eyes and a cut on side of his neck. 
 
“Are you okay?” Kahi ask. 
 
Nichkhun didn’t answer her and look back at the piano. Kahi went to sit next to him on the bench and grab both of his hand and place it on the piano. 
 
“If you don’t want to talk about it then it’s okay. But to play a song, you need both hands on the notes.” Kahi say. 
 
Nichkhun looks at her in shock and watches her as she move his fingers on the notes. It slow but at least Kahi finally manage to play the correct song. Kahi smiles and look at him again before she look back at the piano. Nichkhun can feel his heart beating very fast to her touch, he could not stop looking at her. 
 
“Try to put your emotion into the song and you feel the melody of it song.” Say Kahi. She let go of his hand and look back at him.
 
Her smiles slowly fade as his eyes capture hers, slowly Kahi feel herself beating really fast as she look and sat next to him. 
 
“Why do feel like this? My heart could not stop beating.” Kahi thoughts. 
 
Jiyeon came up to her, “Ms. Kahi, I need helps on this notes.” Say Jiyeon. 
 
Kahi shake her thought away and look at Jiyeon, “umm okay, I’ll—I’ll be there in a second.” Say Kahi. 
 
Jiyeon nod and walk away, Kahi look back at Nichkhun and got up. “umm kee—keep practicing.” Say Kahi before she walk away.
 
Nichkhun watch her walk away, both felt their heartbeats slowing down. He touch his heart and look at her before he went back to the piano. The school ended and Kahi stay behind to grade the papers in the class, one by one she grade and stop until she sees an empty paper from Nichkhun. She hold the paper in her hand, trying to understand what’s his feeling. Since she could not figure out, she just wrote a note ‘feeling unknown, come and talk to me if you need somebody to talk too.’ 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Nichkhun were at work, in the center of the dinning room at a fancy restaurant. He is a chefs, cooking lives for the customers. He were cooking from one plates to another, nonstop for the next couple hours. Kahi with her sibling and their love one went to the restaurant that Nichkhun was working at. The host brought them to a table near the grilled. Kahi was smiling and talking to her sibling, she then sees Nichkhun flipping and cooking foods in the center of the restaurant. 
 
“What is it?” Taecyeon ask, “Do you know him?” 
 
Kahi nodded, “He’s my student.” She say. 
 
“That’s nice to know one of your student working here.” Say Nana. 
 
Kahi smiles, the host give them the menu and everybody take look at it.
 
“Yobo, how about some steak tonight.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
“Yes sir.” Yoona smiley say. Taecyeon gave her  smiles. 
 
“Can you two stop for one minute?” Nana ask. 
 
“You are the same too.” Say Taecyeon. “look at you and Wooyoung, holding and resting on his shoulder.”
 
“You guys too.” Say Nana. 
 
“Okay we’re not here to have a sibling fights.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Sorry.” Nana and Taecyeon say. 
 
“Why didn’t you bring Yoochun oppa here?” Nana ask. 
 
“I’m not really close to him.” Say Kahi. “I still feel strange around him.”
 
“Wow for two months and both of you are still strange.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
“I know how you feel unnie. It has to be the right guy.” Say Nana. 
 
Wooyoung look at her, “You know so much about love huh?” he , “I wonder what kind of spell did you put on me?” he ask. 
 
“probably, haunting you to death spell.” Taecyeon joke. 
 
Nana glare at him, Yoona give him a light slap. 
 
“Oppa, us women don’t do that.” Say Yoona. 
 
“Mianhe yobo.” Say Taecyeon, he give a kiss on her cheek. 
 
“Just ignore him.” Say Nana. “I put a special spell on you, and you don’t need to know.” Say Nana. “It’s a good spell.” She smiles. 
 
“Whatever spell it is, I don’t want it to fade away.” Wooyoung say cheesy.
 
“ahh, I’m getting goose bumps.” Taecyeon, Yoona, and Kahi say as they shake it off. 
 
“oh yeah, stay away from steak today.” Say Taecyeon. 
 
Nana look at him confused. 
 
“I heard you got shot today.” Say Yoona. “Are you okay?”
 
Nana look at Wooyoung surprisingly. 
 
“wow you really can’t hide anything from your wife huh?” Wooyoung say. 
 
Taecyeon shake his head ‘no’, Yoona smiles sweetly. 
 
“You got shot today?!” Nana concernly ask. “Where?” Nana checking his upper body to sees if there is any gauzes. 
 
Wooyoung smiles and grab her hands back. “I’m fine. Taecyeon did not finish his words, I had a bullet vest on.”
 
“Still, you could have at least tell me about it.” Say Nana. 
 
“You would freak out if I tell you.” Say Wooyoung, “See, like right now.”
 
“Where was the shot at?” Nana ask. 
 
“On his chest.” Taecyeon answer for Wooyoung. 
 
“I need to take a look later.” Say Nana. 
 
“Mw—Mwuh?” Wooyoung in shock. “It’s not necessary.” He say. 
 
“Wow she is so like me.” Say Yoona. 
 
“Yes it is necessary.” Say Nana. 
 
“Okay you two, deal wit it later. We’re at a restaurant.” Say Kahi. “seriously, how did I get stuck with two love birds? And two guy happen to a cop too.” She shake her head. 
 
The waitress came to take their order, Kahi, Taecyeon, and Yoona order from the grill while Wooyoung and Nana order seafood. Nichkhun receive he grills order and took a look at it before he start cooking, Kahi look at him and watches him grill her steak and slices into thin pieces. Nichkhun put the slices steak in a circle with peel-cut orange in the center with sweet sauces on the steak and add mince peppermint over the steak. He also did different style on other plates and handed it to the waitress. The waitress brought all of their entre out and place it on the table, Kahi got the slice steak with an orange in the center. 
 
“Wow your plate look good and beautiful.” Yoona and Nana say. 
 
“Your student is really talent.” Wooyoung praise. 
 
“I know, he just need to know it that’s all.” Say Kahi. 
 
“Then show him.” Taecyeon say. 
 
Too be continue……..
 
Please comment and Thank you. :D