" I want you to get married "- Daddy

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

It’s 3 am in the morning and I just got back from ing another random girl at the bar and I told you, she’s . She doesn’t even know how to raise the heat when in bed. Urgh, so ing wasting time. Luckily she’s a . Oh yeah, I feel so great to be the first guy who ed her. At least, I don’t feel so regret. It feels heaven when I’m on my way to my mansion until I’ve arrived and when I was about to climb the stairs to my room someone called me from the bed. “ Kim Myungsoo “ I look back and sigh. “ Daddy, I told you already …. “ I didn’t finished my sentence when Daddy continues, “ To called you L. Kim Myungsoo, listen here “ Oh yeah. He starts his nagging back. Damn, I hate this. I’m already tired ing random girls with no feelings and now I have to hear this man infront of me nag ? Duh ! “ I give you the name Myungsoo and it has a good meaning and I raise you up until you become a handsome guy …. “

 

“ Yeah I know I’m handsome” I cut him. He glared at me , “ Don’t cut my words “ he pointed his finger to my face , “ I continue, become a handsome guy, intelligent and smart not to waste your life like this ing random girls and come back home drunk “ Oh now I know why I’m not drunk tonight. Must be God wants me to hear Daddy’s nag. “ Daddy, wait “ I cut him again. “ Can you continue tomorrow ? Because I’m too tired to hear you nagging “ I said and made a puppy eyes. Daddy sigh, “ After ing another girls tonight bla..bla..bla.. “ Hmm there he goes again. Continue nagging until tomorrow , I think. “ Tomorrow Daddy will continue. Wake up early tomorrow. Daddy got something important to tell you “ he end with that. Hah ! Yeah right, I will wakes up at 4 pm tomorrow. That’s the earliest I can promise. Duh , “ Okay. I’ll go to sleep first “ I continue climbing the stairs. But then, I heard Daddy shout from downstairs , “ Wake up at 4 pm and I cut you allowance “ Oh damn, how did he knows ? Duh !

 

Huarghhh , aish ! What time now ? Is it 9 am ? Why am I feeling so sleepy ? Aigoo ~ this is Daddy’s fault. He asks me to wake up early and I end up with 9 am. But did it really 9 am? I look at the clock beside my bed and damn ! It’s 5.30 pm. Oh my god ! My allowance this and next month. I must persuade Daddy to not cutting my allowance. Yeah ! Good one Myungsoo. I take a quick bath and go downstairs as fast as lightning to prevent from seeing Daddy ‘cause this is the time he came back from works. I sneak to downstairs and met my maid. Wow she’s pretty ! Should I try her one day ? Hihi :3 “ Good morning Young Master “ the maid greet me and bow. My eyes widened when she said the words ‘Good Morning’ and when he greet me. My Daddy might heard her so I pull her hand to the side and push her to the wall , “ Are you crazy ? It’s already evening “ I whispered to her. The maid eyes widened and she swallow her saliva. “ Ah hmm Young Master “ she started to speak. But her voice too loud so I put my index finger to her lips and ask her to slow down her voice , “ Actually Young Master , Master Kim who asks us to greet you good morning when you woke up “ she whispered to me.

 

“ Where is he ? “ I whispered back. “ He still at the office. You want me to cover for you ? “ she said, offering me to help. She doesn’t looks like interest on me but more too scared that I might do something inappropriate to her. So, I decided to …. “ It’s okay “ I smile and took a peck on her lips and ran away. Yeah, that’s the first thing to seduce this type of girl. Hahahaha xD Oh my god, why my life is so happy !!! I ran to my car and quickly drove away. Tonight , I will go and the maid so now I’m going to have fun at the bar. Wohooo, I will break the records back early tonight. Yeah !

 

I drove the car so relax until I stop at the red traffic light. Why am I so cool today ? Because usually I’ll just drive whether it’s green light , red light I don’t care. But today, I felt so happy ! Oh yeah, Daddy said he wanted to tell me something. Maybe that something is the one who makes me so happy ? Oh I can’t wait to see him tonight. But…. Every good news will come after a great nag from him. Just be patience L. You know every patience will gives you a great reward. Well, I’m so smart. No wonder Daddy keep praising me last night. Hahahaha xD While I’m on my way to meet Woohyun, the best buddies , my phone rang. I took my earphone and wear it and answer the call. “ Yah ! Kim Myungsoo. Come back home in 15 minutes if not no allowance , no bar , no ing girls this three month ! “ Daddy shout and off the call. Wow, 15 minutes can change my life for 3 months. I better hurry. I make a u-turn and speed and finally within 10 minutes I’ve arrived.

 

I walk inside the mansion and tadaaaa ! Daddy welcomed me home with his sour face. “ Yo bro ! What’s up ? Why calling me like there is no tomorrow ? “ He made a face and sigh . “ Yo bro ? What’s up ? Who do you think you are talking to me like that ? “ Daddy start to ask like a boss haha lol kidding. Like a police officer. “ Okay okay, sorry Dad. So, why did you call me ? “ I ask him again. He show to my back. I turn and saw the maid that I kiss just now , “ Oh hey babe “ I greet her. She just look down and her expression, nothing else but sad plus scared ? Oh okay, scared I can accept that. But sad ? “ What did you do to her ? “ I turn my look back to Daddy when he asked me “ Did. To her ? What ? “ I ask innocently and honestly I don’t know what is he talking about. “ You just took her first kiss. You know how meant a first kiss to a girl. And she didn’t even couple yet ! “ Daddy kick my leg. I fall sitting. My eyes widened. I really took her first kiss ? Yeah, I did took other girls ity but I never ever will took my own maid even a first kiss. I should appreciate them to take care of me all this while. My food, my clothes. Hey, I’m not that mean okay. 

 

I turn back facing the maid. I couldn’t stand up because my leg so hurt. “ Did I really took your first kiss ? “ I ask her. She look at me for a while and throw her look to other places and then she nods a little. My jaw drop. “ Mianhae “ I bow to her. “ I’m really sorry. I thought …. “ I couldn’t finish my sentence when Daddy cut me , “ Stop it. You only regret today and tomorrow your evil side will come back. Ask her what did she want to redeem your fault. But remember your allowance, I still need to cut it “ Daddy said and walk away. I tried to get up but then I fall again. The maid helps me to sit on the chair that Daddy sat just now. “ Mianhae again. I didn’t mean to “ I said again. “ What can I do to redeem my mistake ? “ I ask her. She still looking down and shook her head. “ It’s okay Young Master. It’s just a first kiss. I’m the one who too simulating report this and that to Master “ she said. Wow, I never met a girl like her. Daebak ! I salute you. “ Then, I will raise your salary maybe ? I felt too guilty to you “ I told her. She just bow and thank me. Then she go and finish her work. Fuh ~ Luckily, she didn’t flying kick with me. If not …. Huh ~ Eh wait ! What did Daddy wanted to tell me ? 

 

I walk upstairs carefully since my leg still hurt due to Daddy’s kick and went to his office room. I knock on the door three times and enter the room. I saw him making out some paper works ,” Dad, what did you want to tell me ? “ I ask him. He look up and remove his glasses. “ O’ sit down first “ he said. I do as he told me and took a sit at the couch. Then , he join me , “ What is it you want to tell me ? “ I ask him again.

“ I want you to get married “

 

 

Okay, here's your Myungsoo. I hope you enjoy this chapter :) I'll update again later. And I will reveal whose actually the person who called L.Joe in the previous chapter. Keep reading okay ?

And don't forget to hit the subscribe button and leave your comment. The comment you leave makes me more inspired to update :)