After 6 years

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

I saw Naeun from a far. Yes, we’ve promised to meet at the Diadem’s Café today. I waves at her as soon as she sees me. She smile and waves back. “ Uarghhh “ her first reaction when she saw me. “ Naeun-ah “ I called her and immediately hug her. “ Aigoo ~ I miss you so much “ she said and hug me back. “ I miss you too “ I replied.

We broke the hug and took a sit, facing each other. “ So how’s life ? “ she ask me. “ Good “ I took a sip of my latte. “ Before he came again “ I continued, putting down my cup. She chuckled. “ Bwoya ? “ she look at somewhere else. “ Am I wrong anywhere Naeun-shi ? “ I ask her. She chuckled once again. “ Arasso. You haven’t change, don’t you ? “ she said.

“ Well this is me “ I said. She smile. I admit it. She’s a goddess. It’s not shocking when Myungsoo falls for her. Every guy would fall for her charm. “ How about you ? “ I ask her after a long silence. “ I’m good. Still doing ballet because I still not injured just like the story you make up “ she said, glancing at me. “ Yah ! “ we both laugh.

“ Tell me “ she suddenly said. “ Tell you what ? “ I ask her again. “ You’ve forgive him ? Yeah, since I heard you’re with him the other day “ she ask. “ No “ I answered shortly. “ Then ? “ she ask again. “ We met. He talk nonsense. Done “ I said. She smile and nods.

“ What about you ? “ I ask her. She look at me with a weird expression. “ I mean, why don’t you just marry him ? I allowed you right ? “ I ask her. “ That is not our agreement. And he was just my past “ she said coolly. “ Besides “ she continued, “ I’m not the one who steals other woman husband and, I won’t my own saliva back “ she said.

“ Means ? “ I ask her. “ The words I said to him that I won’t spend the rest of my life only to take care of him. Although it was just a sentence you scripted, but I really mean it. Because my love isn’t for him anymore. Even if I have to spend my whole life taking care of a guy, it will be only to someone I love while he, isn’t the one I love ? “ brilliant girl speaking.

“ I know your life motto. I understand it well “ I told her. “ Jiyeon-ah “ she called me. “ Don’t let him go just like that “ she said. “ He doesn’t deserve a lucky chant anymore. He’s lucky enough to not suffer for 6 years “ she said. “ I won’t let him happy. Won’t let “ I said and smile.

 

After meeting Naeun, I went back home and meet my daughter. “ Joo Eun-ah “ I called her. She’s just looking at me with a sad face. “ What’s wrong ? “ I ask her. I walk to her and sit on the bed beside her. I hug her. “ What’s with that face my lovely princess ? “ I ask her. “ Umma “ she called me. I look at her. “ I want Appa “ she said.

“ Joo Eun-ah “ I called her name. “ Umma and Appa is not together anymore. So, you cannot meet him any longer “ I told her. “ Why did you said that ? “ suddenly someone enter the room. “ APPA !! “ Joo Eun shout. She refused to be hold by me and quickly run to Myungsoo.

I smirk and cross my arm. “ What are you doing here ? “ I ask him. “ To meet my daughter “ he said. I stood up and took Joo Eun from him. “ She isn’t your daughter. You admit it when I was 6 month pregnant of her “ I said and bring Joo Eun out of the room. “ Jiyeon-ah “ he called and pull my hand. I stand facing him. Giving him a cold stare.

He suddenly hug me and Joo Eun since I was hugging Joo Eun. “ I’m wrong. I know. She is my daughter. Please Jiyeon-ah “ he beg me. “ Let go of me “ I said to him. But he didn’t. “ I will do everything you ask me but please. Stop saying Joo Eun isn’t my daughter and forgive me “ he said. “ Let me go first. It’s hard to breath like this “ I said since he’s hugging me too tight.

“ Jiyeon-ah, please “ he beg one again, holding my hand. “ Anything I said ? “ I ask him. He nods. “ Leave me and Joo Eun alone. Go away from here and never appear in front of us anymore “ I said. “ Will you do that ? “ I ask him. He shook. “ I can’t do that. I can’t leave you “ he said. I sigh.

“ Okay then. Since you can’t leave me, follow me “ I walk downstairs and shout for Jieun’s name. “ JIEUN-AHH “ I called her. And she suddenly appear from the kitchen. I pass Joo Eun to her. “ Jieun-ah, take her and play outside “ I ask her. “ Okay “ she said and bring Joo Eun outside. I walk to the kitchen. “ EVERYONE GO OUT FROM HERE NOW “ I shout to all the maids and cooker.

I walk to the cutlery station and took out a very sharp knife. I gave it to him. “ Kill me. That way, I’m the one who leave you “ I said to him. “ You can’t leave me either “ he said. I smile cynically. “ See ? “ I said. “ You cannot do anything for me. How can I forgive you ? “ I ask him. “ There’s one thing I can do for you “ he said.

“ What ? “ I ask him, crossing my arm. He pull me and landed his lips on mine. I’m so shocked that my eyes grew wider. I push him hard. “ YAH !! “ I shout at him. “ It’s been a long time since  I last kiss that plum lips “ he said, smiling.

PPANGG !!

I slap him. But he didn’t get mad. “ Slap me Jiyeon-ah. Slap me many times if that can release your anger “ he said. “ Can I kill you instead ? “ I ask him, gritting my teeth out of anger. He took the knife that fall before when he kiss me and gave me. “ Yes you can. I can’t just leave you, so I’ll let you kill me “ he said. I point the knife to him.

I look into his eyes. He ‘s smiling. So do his eyes.  I throw the knife somewhere else. “ I’m not a murderer “ I said and was about to go out of the kitchen but he pull my hand and gave me a back hug. “ I know you’re not a murderer. I know “ he said and hug me tighter. My tears falls down to my cheek.

I push him. “ Don’t touch me “ I told him. “ I’m sick of you. I’m sick of your words. I’m sick of your touch. I’m sick of everything about you “ I said to him. “ But I love everything about you “ he said. “ I don’t care about it “ I said. “ If you really love me, leave me with Joo Eun alone “ I said and walk out of the kitchen.

I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah. But, you make me even hate you.

 

 

Everyone started to like Naeun in this story. Aigoo ~ you must be thinking she’s a all this while right ? She’s not actually. She’s an actress for Jiyeon. Hehehe ^^ Whatever it is, keep reading guys !