I'm back

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

It’s been 6 years. I never met Jiyeon again. Since the scene at the hospital. I really miss her. IU taught me a lot. Finally, I know how she truly feels about me. She didn’t hate me. She’s just showing her anger towards me. Because of what I’ve done to Jiyeon. I think I deserve a lot more punishment. For what I’ve done.

IU keeps giving me strength. She never stops giving me support to keep loving Jiyeon and my daughter. She said she knows where Jiyeon is. But she couldn’t tell me. She also said Jiyeon is doing fine just like how our daughter does. She grew up so pretty just like her mom. Since Jiyeon left, I give all my love on her. Raising her from a far. Because she lives with Mummy.

“ Appa ! “ I heard Joo Eun called me. “ Joo Eun-ah ~ “ I called her and hug her. “ How is my baby doing ? “ I ask her. “ Fine ! “ she ask cheerfully. “ Are you hungry ? “ I ask her again. “ Hmm “ she nods. Very cute. My daughter. She reminds me a lot of Jiyeon. “ Arasso ! Let’s eat ! “

Jiyeon POV

It’s been a long time since I left Korea and now I’m back. Wow, I miss Korea so much. I miss Joo Eun, IU, Mummy Daddy and I do miss him. Yeah, after a year I give birth to Joo Eun, I fly to Macedonia. I built a chalet there with Daddy’s support. IU always brings Joo Eun there to meet me. But since I told them, I’m coming back to Korea, they wait for me here.

I didn’t tell anyone that I’m back today because I’m going to make a surprises for everyone. Let’s just hope he’s not at Mummy’s mansion. I took a cab to Mummy’s mansion. The taxi took 45 minutes to arrived.

After arriving, I slowly enter the mansion. This mansion looks so gloomy. Like there’s no one here. But I know, they’re all in there. Since it’s passed lunch, I guess the maid is having a break for a while. I enter the main door. The first person I saw is IU. She was about to go out and I’m coming in. “ JIYEON-AH !! “ she shout and hug me.

“ Yah ! Why didn’t tell us you’re coming back !! “ she hit me on the shoulder. I laugh. “ Hehehe I just want to make a surprises “ I told her. “ Aigoo ~ “ she hug me again. “ I really miss you “ she said. “ I miss you too Jieun-ah ~ “ I said. After a while, we broke the hug. “ Jieun-ah, where’s everyone ? “ I ask her. She look around.

“ Ahh ~ Hmm as usual, Mummy and Daddy at the office, and Joo Eun “ she stop, and smile. “ With her Appa at his mansion “ Jieun said. “ What ? Okay. I don’t mind Joo Eun meeting him but wouldn’t Naeun get mad ? “ I ask Jieun. Jieun sigh and smile. “ You have to ask Naeun yourself. Or maybe ask him ? “ Jieun said. “ It’s okay. As long as she didn’t hurt my daughter then I’m okay “ I said.

“ Arasso. But Naeun is your friend right ? So, why would she hurt your daughter ? “ Jieun said. “ That’s right “ I said and took a sit on the couch at the living room. “ Ahh ~ I’m so tired “ I complain. “ That’s why when you’re coming back, tell me. I’ll pick you up “ she pinch my thigh. “ Yah it’s hurt okay “ I scold her and pouted. She laugh.

“ Jiyeon-ah, since I think Myungsoo… “ before she finishes her words, “ Don’t say his name please “ I cut her. “ Okay okay. Since I think he will not return Joo Eun until the time reach 9pm, why don’t we go out and play ? “ Jieun ask. I look at her weirdly.

“ Jieun-ah “ I called her. “ How old are you ? “ I ask her. “ Hmm reaching 24 ? “ she answered. “ Then, what kind of playing do you think of ? “ I ask her again. “ Aigoo ~ I know you’ve become an owner of a resort, let’s be childish sometimes “ she said and pull my hand to the door. She drive us to the Lotte World in a extreme speed. Aigoo Jieun-ah ~

We play so many things such as bumped cars, mini Viking, merry-go-round and all. And we’re getting so tired. So, we decided to buy ice cream and just take a walk watching all the kids playing. While I’m watching the kids playing, someone hit me and my ice cream fell on my shirt. “ I’m sorry Miss “ the girl hit me apologize. “ It’s okay “ I smile at her.

“ Jieun-ah, I’m going to the toilet for a while “ I told Jieun and go to the toilet. When I come out of the toilet, once again, someone accidentally hit me. I look at that person and that person look at me.

“ Jiyeon-ah “

 

So who did Jiyeon met ? Please wait until the next update okay ? Hehe :3