Lies

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

We went to the hotel that Jiyeon stayed in. Mummy and Daddy tells the hotel manager about what had happened to Jiyeon and allowed us to take all Jiyeon’s things. Then,we went again to the hospital and make an arrangement on bringing Jiyeon to the hospital in Seoul.

“ Mummy “ I called her while she’s busy filling the form on changing the hospital. “ Hm “ she responded. “ Do you think Jiyeon will remember Myungsoo ? “ I ask. “ Why wouldn’t her ? “ Mummy ask me back. “ Because … “ I couldn’t finished my sentence, “ Yeobo ! “ when Daddy suddenly calls Mummy. “ Wait a second “ Mummy said and walk to Daddy.

I sigh and walk to them. “ I’ll go to Jiyeon “ I told them and move to Jiyeon’s ward. I open the door and saw Myungsoo is there. He’s just sitting on his wheelchair beside Jiyeon while holding her hand. “ Jiyeon is sleeping. Sometimes…no. Actually, I really don’t want to hate this guy. Don’t want to do this to him. But after what he does to Jiyeon, I don’t think I could easily forgive him.

And, Can you smile?
niga wonhajanha

Suddenly my phone rang. I immediately answered the call. “ Yeobosaeyo ? “ I greet. “ Ah Wooyoung-ah, why ? “ I ask him. “ Are you in Haeundae ? “ he ask. “ Hmm “ I nods, although he cannot see me. “ Everyone knows now ? “ he ask again. “ Hmm “ I shortly replied again. “ From the news ? “ he ask again. “ Ne. But we’re going back to Seoul already “ I answered him and walk to Jiyeon’s side.

“ Ah really ? “ he answered me shortly. “ Hmm. Ah ne ! She’s pregnant. You know right ? “ I ask him. “ Ah I know. I know “ he answered me. “ But… “ I took a deep breath and sigh. “ Why can’t we tell from the photos she gave us ? “ I suddenly ask. And Oh. My. God. I forgot that Myungsoo is in front of me. “ Ah she just take from her chest and up. That’s why we can’t tell “ he said.

“ Wooyoung-ah, we’ll meet at Seoul later okay ? “ I said and hug up immediately. Myungsoo stare at me. “ You know where is she from the beginning ? “ he ask me. I look away. “ Ne “ I answered him. “ How can you ? AHHH !! “ he ruffled his hair. Frustration. “ I’m sorry “ I apologize. It’s my fault.

“ IU-AH ! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH ?!! “ he suddenly shout and makes Jiyeon got up. “ What’s with the noise ? “ Jiyeon ask. “ YOU SHUT UP !! “ he suddenly shout and pointed to Jiyeon’s face. My eyes grew wider. I slap his hand. “ THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU SO MUCH ! “ I shout back at him. “ YOU CAN’T CONTROL YOUR ANGER TO HER ! “ I shout again.

But then, Mummy, Daddy and Myungsoo’s Daddy got in. “ What happened over here ? “ Mummy ask. “ Daddy “ he called his dad. “ Let’s go from here. Bring me away from here “ he said. I look at Jiyeon. Her eyes are watery. In a moment, the crystal staying in her eyes will broke into pieces.

“ What ? What happened ? “ his daddy ask. “ These two es. They’ve been contacted to each other since she’s gone “ he pointed again to Jiyeon. His stare looks so scary. “ And this “ he pointed to me. “ Knows the Jiyeon’s here since she’s gone “ he said.

“ You’re wrong “ the moment Jiyeon opened , the crystal broke. She’s crying. “ She didn’t know I’m here since the day I left. Yes, I did sent her letter. But she never knew that I was here all this while. The last postcard I sent, I provide some pictures of me. That’s how she found out. After she received, suddenly the news about me coming out on television “ she stop.

Jiyeon look at me. “ Isn’t it ? IU-ah ? “ she ask me. “ Ne “ I answered slowly. “ You don’t have any relation to our family “ she said. “ How can assume her to bad things since yesterday ? “ she continued. “ That’s enough. Enough of all your lies. I’ve had enough. Tsk, I’d rather die than believing you again “ he said and push his wheelchair.

“ Wait “ I stop him before he got out of the ward. I walk to him and took out a piece of letter from my pocket. “ This “ I handed it to him. “ The day Jiyeon left, she left all of us. Mummy Daddy, you and I a piece of letter. But I took yours. Because I don’t think you’re ready to read the content. But now, I think you’re ready enough right ? “ I said and walk back to Jiyeon.

“ A piece of letter won’t take place in my heart. I won’t took back what I said earlier and what I’m going to say now. Park Jiyeon, after I got married to another woman. You’re no longer my wife. And that baby isn’t mine ! “

He said. And  left.

I’ll remember your words, Kim Myungsoo. I’ll remember.

 

 

So I guess this isn’t the end of Jiyeon’s suffer. Aigoo ~ Please don’t be mad dear lovely cutie pie readers okay ? I’ll be sure all the bad people in this story will get their punishment okay ? Hehe ^^