The uneasy feeling

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

“ Jiyeon-ah “

I heard someone called me. I turn back although I know whose calling. So do Mummy and Daddy. “ Myungsoo-ah “ Mummy called out his name. “ Where have you been ? Don’t you know your wife is sick ? “ Mummy scold him. “ Oh my god ! Are you sick baby ? Why you didn’t tell me ? “ Myungsoo suddenly became so caring, run to me.

“ You don’t even know that your wife is sick ? “ Daddy ask with a serious tone. “ I’m sorry Mummy Daddy. Jiyeon-ah, let’s go to our room. You have to rest “ Myungsoo said. Holding my hand. “ Carry her. How can she walk with this situation ? “ Mummy said. Myungsoo quickly hold me in a bridal style and walk to our room.

When we’re in the room, he thrown  me on the bed. “ What did I said about not going out of the room ? “ he said in a serious tone and scary face. He even loosen his tie. My tears rolled down to my cheek. “ But I’m hungry. Am I not allowed to eat also ? “ I bravely ask. “ YAH ! “ he shout, pointing to my face. I cried so hard because of the pain and scared of him.

He suddenly walk to me and pull my hair. “ Let me tell you something. You should never go against my order or … “ he his shirt and open his belt. “ … you will get something you could never imagine “ he said and greedily jump to me and kiss me. I struggle to let go of him but he’s just too strong. Once again, he ripped my clothes. And kissed all over my body. My tears keep falling.

Keep falling like it will never stop.

“ Myungsoo-ah, please don’t “ I beg him. But he ignore me. He keep treasuring my body. “ Isn’t this what you want “ he said and his trouser. I tried to run away. But he’s so fast. He pull me and push my body using his body. He suddenly entered me. With the light turning on so brightly. Without a gentle manners, once again. He me.

Once again, I feel like I’m a .

IU POV

After sending him, I drive the car to Mummy’s mansion. But I feel so uneasy. I feels like something going on. But I’m not sure what. I make a sudden u-turn and drive back to his mansion. When I arrived, I make a call and ask him to meet me at the park near his mansion. It’s about 5 minutes of waiting, and he finally arrived.

“ What’s wrong ? “ he ask. Took a sit on the bench beside me. “ I don’t know why I’m looking for you, but what I’m sure about is, I feel uneasy all the way back home “ I told him, looking straight to the front. “ Is it about Jiyeon ? “ he ask. I shook. “ I don’t know. But I feel uneasy “ I told him. Suddenly, he held my hand. “ Look at me “ he said.

I turn beside, looking at him. “ Nothing’s happened to anyone. And if it’s happening, everything’s gonna be alright. Okay ? “ he said. I sigh. “ Okay “ I said to him. He smile. “ Good “ he my hair. “ If anything happen, you know where to find me. I’ll always be there for you “ he said. “ Thank you “ I thanked him and out of sudden, where I don’t even know why. I hug him.

 

Omaigod ! I just can’t wait to update. So, I make a double update today. I hope you like it and please be mad about the evil Myungsoo. Haha lol I’m just kidding. Please read for my upcoming update okay !