Back

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

As you know, Myungsoo leaved to London *oh did I mention this before ? If not, yeah. He’s going outstation to London*. And he already said that he’s going for a long time. So, it’s been almost a month he’s there. I miss him. So much. Each time I tried to call him using the international line, there must be some problem. I don’t know why. So, I just hope he’s going to miss me too. Just like I do.

A month later…

Soon, I’ll be sitting for my SAP examination. I’m hoping for Myungsoo here, but I guess not. He seems lie not coming in this few days. But it’s okay. I know he’s gonna miss and remember me too. So, right now, Jieun and I are struggling for that examination. We intend to pass and went to the same university. But of course, with a different course.

Even now, I busily reading books. While I’m focusing, suddenly someone close my eyes with his/her hands. I just simply guessing. But I’m quite sure this person is Jieun. “ Jieun-ah, don’t you have to study ? “  I said. But then, I heard the person chuckled. This isn’t Jieun’s voice. I slowly move the hands and look behind. “ MYUNGSOO-AHH !! “ I jump happily and hug him tightly.

“ Myungsoo, I really miss you “ I said to his ears. “ I miss you too baby “ he replied and kiss my head. After a few moment, I broke the hug. “ My baby looks so chubby now “ Myungsoo said and pinch my cheek. “ Myung-ah “ I pouted. “ Aigoo so cute “ he said and pinch my cheek again. I laugh at him. “ How are you doing ? “ he ask and pull me to the bed.

“ I’m fine. How about you ? “ I ask him. “ I’m fine. But…. “ he hesitate. “ I miss you so much baby “ he said. I smile. “ I miss you even more “ I told him. “ Ah ! “ I suddenly think of something. “ How can I not be able to contact you ? There always been a problem “ I complain to him. “ Hmm I don’t know. Must be something with the line I think “ he said. I nods, understand.

“ Jiyeon-ah, let’s go out for dinner tonight ? “ he ask me. “ Just the two of us ? “ I ask him. “ Aniyo “ he shook. “ You can bring the whole school, IU, Mummy, the maids and all people “ he said. “ Yah ! “ I hit his arm. He chuckle towards my action. “ Of course just the two of us “ he said. “ Arasso “ I said and hug his waist. “ I miss you “ I said.

“ I love you too “ he said and walk to the bathroom. I smile to myself.

IU POV

I was listening to the songs in my iPod while reading books when the maid suddenly came and said someone here to meet me. Don’t tell me it’s him again ? Yeah, that’s what I thought before this guy named Wooyoung is in front of me, right now. “ Flower again ? “ I ask. Yeah, for this past a month, I mean since the confession of him towards me, he keeps giving me flower.

“ I know you likes flower. So, I will give you variety of flowers everyday until you gave me the second chance “ he said. I took the flower from his hand. “ Thank you “ I thanked him for the flower and went inside. I enter my room and tadaaa~ my room is full of flowers. Thanks to him. I took another vase from the garden behind this mansion and put the flower in it.

Then, I put the vase on my study table. I smile to myself. Yes, I still love him. But to accept him in this moment of time, maybe not. While I’m day dreaming of something I’m not sure what, suddenly I heard a knock on my door. “ Come in “ I gave the permission because I know Jiyeon won’t knock the door. It must be the maid.

“ Miss IU “ the maid called. “ Ne “ I responded, looking at her. “ There’s an accident happened not far away from the bus stop after this mansion. And it involved your … “ WOOYOUNG !! Suddenly I thought of him. I rushed downstairs. Suddenly, tears rolled down on my cheek. I run to the bus stop and sees nothing happening. I wipe my tears. “ What is this ? Nothing happened ? “ I questioning myself.

Suddenly, “ You still love me right ? “ someone hug me from behind. I startled. I took a deep breath and look behind. I see him. Wooyoung. “ Huh ? You..you ?! YOU ?! “ I stutter. “ I’m sorry to make you worried. This is the only way to prove that you still love me “ he said. I left out a deep sigh. “ Tsk “ I glance and walk away from him.

But then, he pull my hand. “ IU-ah “ he called my name. He held my shoulder. “ Look at me “ he said. I look inside his eyes. “ You used to hurt my heart. And now. You did it once again “ I said. Grinning my teeth. “ NOW “ I said. “ Let me go “ I look away.

 

Jiyeon POV

The night went smoothly like I did planned this while the fact is I didn’t planned a single thing. I’m so happy to have a dinner with Myungsoo. He’s been so sweet to me. “ Jiyeon-ah, I’m going to pay the bill. You wait at the car okay ? “ he said. I smile and nods. I walk to the car and waited for him. While waiting, someone approach me. “ Jiyeon ? “

I look behind and see. “ L.Joe ? “

 

Okay so here’s another update ! I hope you’re happy with the update ! Hey, have you check the one I link before ? If you don’t, please at least have a look ? Can ah ? Hehehe :3