Love or Revenge ?

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

The school session is over. The class plan to hang out after school. But seems like I can’t today. Because it was a rushed decision. So, we plan to hang out together this weekend. So that we can spend more time and play many things. Why did I say play many things ? Because we thought of going to Lotte World. It must be so exciting since I don’t go out to play for a long time.

I walk out of the school with Jieun. But then, I saw Myungsoo waited for me outside the gate. “ Jiyeon-ah “ he called my name. I smile and walk to him. “ Are you here to pick me up ? “ I ask him. He smile. “ Mianhae Jiyeon-ah, but I’m not here for that “ he said. I’m so shocked. If he’s not here to pick me up, then why is he here ?

“ Jieun-ah “ I called Jieun. “ Could you please wait for me there ? “ I pointed to somewhere which I don’t even know where. “ Ah okay “ Jieun said and walk away. “ Then, why are you here ? “ I ask Myungsoo. He took my hands and held it tight. “ Jiyeon-ah, mianhae “ he apologize. “ But I have to go out station for 3 weeks “ he said. I pull my hand.

“ Arasso. Be safe “ I said, smiling. I hug him for a while. “ Don’t get hurt and come back safely “ I said before broke the hug. “ I’m going back first. Annyeong “ I waves at him and walk to IU. “ Let’s just hope you really out station “ I said to myself on my way to Jieun.

 

Flashback

“Jiyeon-ah “ Myungsoo’s Daddy came in my room when I was getting ready for the marriage. He sits on my bed. “ Jiyeon-ah, I have something to tell you “ he said. I turn around, looking at him. “ What is it ? “ I ask him. “ I don’t think I should tell you this before, but after thinking carefully, you are becoming his wife, so you should know “ he said.

“ Mr. Kim, you scared me “ I told him, chuckled. He smile. “ Just call me Daddy. You’re becoming my daughter too soon “ he said. I smile and nods, “ Arasso “. “ So, what is it you want to tell me ? “ I ask him. He look for something in his pocket and gave it to me. It’s a picture. He gave it to me.  “ L met his ex girlfriend “ he said.

I startled. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what kind of feeling I got right now.  The picture of Myungsoo hugging a girl drop from my hand. “ Really ? “ I ask for confirmation. Myungsoo’s Daddy nods. “ Arasso “ I said and stand up. “ Jiyeon-ah “ he called me. “ I didn’t mean to said this, please don’t think like that. I just don’t want you to feel more hurt if you know this late “ he said.

“ It’s okay. I understand “

I left the room.

Flashback end

I still kept the picture. It’s still safely with me. “ Jieun-ah, let’s go “ I said, pulling her hand. “ Are we going back walking ? “ Jieun ask. “ Hmm “ I nods. “ Arasso “ she said, smiling. But then, “ IU-ah “ we heard someone called Jieun name. We turn back. It’s that guy. Which guy ? That Wooyoung guy. “ Can we talk ? “ he said to Jieun.

Jieun pulled my hand and walk again, going back home. But then, someone stop us. Wooyoung hold Jieun’s hand. “ Please “ he beg Jieun. “ Jieun-ah, it’s okay. I’ll wait here “ I told Jieun and left them both alone.
 

 

IU POV

He’s here. In front of me. He wants to talk to me. I don’t know for what. What again ? To hurt me again ? I don’t know. “ What is it you want to talk about ? “ I ask him, coldly. “ Can we go over there ? “ he showed somewhere more privacy. “ Can … “ he smile. “ …not “ faded away. “ Just talk to me here “ I told him and cross my arm.

“ Okay then. As you wish “ he said. “ IU-ah, I know you won’t believe me anymore but I still want to tell you this “ he said. “ Okay “ I sign him to continued. “ The Jung SooJung, Jung from the front, Jung from the back that you know at the airport is my friend younger sister , Jessica “ he said. Lol, so what ? Do I care ? “ So ? “ I ask him.

“ Jessica ask me to take care of her while she’s in State. And SooJung or Krystal calls everyone a ‘Baby’ “ he explain. And, “ So ? “ I ask again. “ I just want you to know, I have nothing with her. She’s not my girlfriend or whatever it is “ he said again. “ That’s all ? “ I ask him. “ No. There’s one more thing  “ he said. “ Please proceed “ I told him.

He pull my hand and hold it tight. “ I still love you. And forever will “ he said. I smile sweetly like I’m so happy. I pull back my hand. My sweet smile turn into a cynical smile. “ Have you finished ? “ I ask him. He nods. “ Now let me talk and YOU “ I pointed to his face. “ Listen to me ~ “ I said.

“ First, I don’t care about Jung Jung girl you’re talking about because she’s none of my business. Second, I don’t need your explanation or a background about her. And third ! “ I showed him my three fingers. “ I won’t fall for you trap anymore “ I said and walk away. “ Jiyeon, let’s go ! “ I called Jiyeon and keep walking. I feel so satisfied to be able to talk like that to him.

Now, I’m going to move one with my life. One thing I’m going to admit is, I still love him. But, I won’t fall kneeling to him again. Never. I hope so.

 

 

So, this is another boring update. I know. Please frequently refer to the story feed. Who knows, I’m telling something there okay ? And thank you for all the comment posted. Although I’m not replying, you still leaving your comments. I’m so touched and thanked.

By the way, please check out this !

T-Ara One-Shot Request Shop !