Loving Classmate

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

Finally, Jiyeon is married to Myungsoo. I’m so happy for her and I hope she will be happy for herself too. She get to married with her beloved one. What am I talking about ? I’m sure she must be so happy. So, from tonight I moved to another room. I mean, my own room . Yeah, actually I got my own room, but due to Jiyeon’s request that she wants me to stay in one room with her, so I didn’t stay in this room.

It’s been a long time since I left this room but this room is still so neat and tidy. I fold my clothes and arrange it neatly in the drawer and hang my dresses and all in the cupboard. While I busy re-arranging my things in the room, someone knock the door. I rushed to the door and opened it. I’m so shocked to see whom in front of me. “ Jiyeon-ah “

Jiyeon smile and came inside my room. “ Jieun-ah “ she called my name and sit on my bed. “ Finally you get to sleep here “ she said, looking around in my room. “ Hmm “ I nods, smiling. “ Are you happy ? “ she ask. “ Hmm “ I hum while thinking. “ I do happy “ I replied. “ But I’m happier if I could sleep with you. But what can I do since you’ve married “ I continued, chuckling. She smile.

“ Me too “ she said. “ What ? “ I ask her, confused. “ Me too. I’m happy too if I could sleep with you “ she said. I silent. Then, she stand up. “ Okay. I think I should leave you alone with this room. Bye “ she said. She walk to me and hug me. “ Jieun-ah, I love you “ she whispered. Then, she broke the hug and walk out of the room.

“ I love you too Jiyeon-ah. More than anyone. You will forever be my sister “

Jiyeon POV

I walk to my room after ‘visiting’ IU and her room. Did you notice that I called her Jieun recently ? Yeah, I want to call her Jieun from now on. Because what ? Because I want to. I feel like to. That’s why. I enter my room and saw Myungsoo lean on the bed playing games in the iPad. Tsk, how can you play games in this situation ? Did you really know how I feel right now ?

“ Ah Jiyeon-ah “ he put down the iPad as soon as he saw me. “ Hmm “ I smile to him lightly. “ Come here “ he reached out his hand and ask me to come over. I walk to him and sit beside him. He held my hand. “ Jiyeon-ah, Mummy told me that you and IU will start receiving personal lesson next week. This week will be the last week you’re going to that school “ he said.

“ I understand. Let me go to school this week ? “ I ask him. “ Okay. But I can’t send you to school. Because since tomorrow, I’m going to work with my Daddy “ he said. “ It’s okay. I’m going with Jieun “ I told him. “ Okay then “ he said and continued playing games. I sigh heavily and lay down. I pull my blanket to cover up until down of my chin.

“ I sleep first “ I said and close my eyes. “ Goodnight honey “ I heard him whisper to my ears and he kiss my forehead. I turn my back facing him. Suddenly my tears drop. Myungsoo-ah, if only you know how much I suffer after heard that from your Daddy.

 

The next morning

“ Jieun-ah, palli ! “ I shout from the living room. Jieun hurriedly run to the living room with a cup of milk on her hand. “ Mianhae, wait a minute ! “ she said and run back to the kitchen. After a few moments, she came back and we walk to the car. “ Are we going with the driver or what ? “ I heard Jieun ask. “ Hmm “ I nods. “ Arasso “ she said.

When we arrived school, everyone is staring at us. And I also heard whispers like, ‘ Yah ! Isn’t that the girl whom aborted. Euww, shamed on her ! “ and also, “ How can she come to school after put this school on embarrassment ? “. I also heard this kind of comment, “ She’s the girl that make up with a handsome guy and get pregnant right ? Yucks, so priceless ! And she still dare to come to school ? “

Jieun held my hands tightly and walk faster. When we reach to our class, everyone is looking at us. “ Jiyeon-ah “ I heard my classmate, Suzy called me. I look at her. She smile at me. I smile back. “ Welcome back “ she said from her seat. “ Thank you “ I thanked her. I took a sit on my table and suddenly everyone gather up near me.

“ Jiyeon-ah, we know you’re having a hard time “ one of my classmate suddenly said. “ Yeah, and we also know everyone in the school are talking about you “ another classmate said. “ But we won’t do that to you. We will be supporting you “ Suzy continued what they said. “ Thank you everone. Thank you for being understanding “ I thanked all of them with a smile.

“ Jiyeon-ah “ IU held my hand. “ No matter what, you still the old Jiyeon. We still love you. Okay ? “ I nods. “ Thank you “ I can’t stop thanked them. I’m so touched. “ Jiyeon-ah, IU-ah, please don’t quit school. We’re gonna miss you too “ suddenly, one of my classmate said. “ We can’t. That’s our Muumy decision. But don’t worry. We still could hang out together “ I told them.

Although they sad that IU and I are going to quit, but they still smile and wish us good luck on our lives. For the first time, I feel so happy to have a classmate like this. Now that I realized that I’m not a good classmate.

 

 

Here's another update ! Please check the story feed for my notes ~