Wooyoung vs Myungsoo

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Wooyoung POV

I realized it’s my fault to cause Jiyeon abortion. I feel so guilty. I know IU must be so hurt and she will be mad at me. I decided to meet her right now. I’m already in front of her ward. I turn the door knob and walk inside. I saw her sleep deeply. I walk beside her. I look at her. She looks so innocent right now. Oh God. What have I done ? Why am I so mean ?

I took a sit on the chair in front of her. “ Jiyeon-shi “ I called her name. I know she couldn’t listen to me. But I will just talk. I hope she listen well in her dream. “ I’m sorry to have done such a bad thing to you. I know I’m at fault. I know. I feel so guilty. Please forgive me. Jiyeon-shi… “

I couldn’t continued my words …

“ Wooyoung ? “

I heard someone called my name. I look forward. “ IU-ah “ It’s her. She’s in front of me. I miss her. So badly. “ What are you doing here ? “ she ask me with a very cold expression. “ IU-ah, who is he ? “ a guy suddenly came in. “ The guy that pushed Jiyeon “ IU smirk. IU-ah, you’ve changed. How could you ? “ Bwoh ? Him ? “ that guy ask. IU nods.

She walk to me and pull me. “ GO AWAY ! DON’T COME NEAR MY FAMILY !! “ she shout to me. She pushed me out. “ IU-ah, mianhae “ I apologize. “ There’s no way I can forgive you “ she said and slammed the door. I fall kneeling in front the door. “ IU-ah, please forgive me “ tears rolling down my cheek. I beg you IU-ah. Please forgive me.

A few moments later, someone open the door. The guy. He pull me to stand up. “ Come with me. Let’s have a men talk “ he said and walk away. I wipe my tears and follow him. We walk to the park and have a sit on a bench.

“ So.. “ he began to talk. “ Tell me. What had come to your mind at that time ? “ he said. “ I’m sorry “ Apologize. Is the only thing I could tell right now. I feel so guilty. “ I’m not mad. Just tell me “ he said. “ I’m sorry. I’m really sorry “ I apologize again. “ I’m in fault “

“ I don’t know what is going on with my temper. I’m just mad at her. She .. she is the wall. Between me and IU. I.. I don’t know “ I told him.  He nods. Whether understand or … “ I know exactly how you feel. At first, I really mad at you. For killing my baby. For harming my future wife. But what can I do ? If I kill you, I will not get my baby back right ? “ he said. I look at him. How can you be so understanding ?

“ Do you love IU ? “ he suddenly ask. “ I .. “ I don’t know what to say. If I said, I do, he will think it’s a lie. If I said no, I think it’s a lie. “ If you really love her, please don’t hurt her. I beg you. I may not love her as lover, but I love her as a sister. She have a really pure heart. She is an innocent girl. She took care of everyone and everyone’s heart so well. It’ll be a waste if you dumb her “ he said.

“ I wish to not dumb her. But I just did. I’m really at waste “ I told him. “ It’s not too late for you to redeem your mistakes. I know she still loves you “ he said. I look at him. He smile. He put his hand on my shoulder. “ She’s backing you up when Jiyeon and I keep cursing you before. She tears down when I said I’m going to kill you “ he said, smiling.

“ Can’t you tell ? She still love you. Take her heart and keep it safe. Don’t break her heart anymore “ he continued. “ Please “ the last word before he walk away. I sit there for a few moments. What he said is true. No matter what, I will win IU’s heart back. No matter what.

 

 

I’m sorry for the long no update. I’m having a problem with my internet connection, my final exam is coming nearer, my mother can’t stop nagging and so many problems. I’m so sorry. Starting from this update, my next update going to be slow because exam is more important. So, I’m sorry again.

I’m going to sit for exam for 3 weeks. So, after 3 weeks, I promise I’m going to be active like before. And maybe, during exam I’m going to update a few chapters. Maybe.  We’ll see how okay ? Keep reading guys !