Secret revealed

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

It’s been 3 days since I’ve admitted to the hospital. And Mummy just know about this today. This morning, she worriedly come. Finally, it’s over. My secret with Myungsoo is revealed. Mummy knows that I aborted. But, thank God. Mummy understand me. Mummy is more worried on my health. She’s afraid that if I get married, I couldn’t pregnant anymore.

But …

Flashback

“ Doctor-nim “ Mummy called the doctor while checking on Jiyeon. “ Yes Mrs. Park ? “ the doctor responded. “ Is it possible that she can’t pregnant anymore ? “ Mummy ask. The doctor smile. “ Don’t worry. She just aborted. She can get pregnant again. There will be no harm on her if she really take a good care of her baby “ the doctor explain.

“ I understand. Thank you “

Flashback end

So, right now Mummy feels a bit relieved. “ Mummy “ I called her. She look at me, smiling. “ Could you help me, please ? “ I ask for her help. “ Ne, what is it ? “ Mummy ask back. “ I can’t forgive that guy who pushed me. Can you give him his lesson ? “ I ask Mummy. Mummy’s eyes widened. “ Jiyeon-ah “ I heard IU, whose standing beside Mummy called my name.

“ No IU-ah. I’m not mad at you. Myungsoo also not mad at you. Right ? “ I look at Myungsoo whose sitting beside me, on my bed. “ But we just want him to realize his mistake “ I explain to her. She look down. But, I can’t stop from getting so annoyed to him.

“ Jiyeon-ah “ Mummy called and hold my hand. “ Sometimes, forgiving someone gives us some benefits “ Mummy said. “ Who knows, if you just let him go, he will turn out to be a better person. Or maybe, you will get more babies in the future ? “ Mummy said. “ It’s God will’s, Jiyeon-ah “ Mummy continued. “ I know he’s wrong, but if we want him to change, we have many option “

“ Even if we punish him, you will get nothing but to feel just satisfy and sin right ? “

Myungsoo POV

What’s wrong with me ? Why can’t I be like Mummy ? Why can’t I think like Mummy ? I almost going to be a dad but I still act like a child. I incited Jiyeon to get a revenge on that guy. I shouldn’t have done that. Oh my god ! What have I done ? I should apologize to IU. She must feel very hurt. She need to face this alone. I feel so sorry to her.

I walk inside Jiyeon’s room. I saw IU holding Jiyeon’s hand and cried. I look at Jiyeon. She’s sleeping. “ IU-ah “ I called her. She look at me, wiping her tears. “ Ah Myungsoo. Why ? “ she ask slowly. “ Can we talk outside for a while ? “ I ask her. She smile and nods. She stood up and kiss Jiyeon’s forehead. Then, she walk outside with me.

We walk to the hospital park and sat on an empty bench under a shady tree. “ IU-ah “ I called her name again. “ Hmm “ she mumbled. “ I have something to say “ I told her. “ What is it ? “ she ask me. I look at her. “ I’m sorry for everything “ I apologize. She smile. “ There’s nothing to be sorry. It’s his fault. I admit that “ she said, looking down.

“ No, no please don’t say that “ I stop her. “ It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have incited Jiyeon “ I told her. “ I know you feel so hurt. You’re so down. And I make it even worst. I’m so sorry “ I apologize once again. “ It’s okay. Jiyeon forgive him now right ? So, I feel better “ IU said. “ You’re so strong “ I told her. “ You can face this alone “ I said again.

“ Are you saying Jiyeon is weak ? “ she joked with me. “ Ah aniya “ I denied her statements. She chuckled along with me.

IU POV

We have a long talk about us and Jiyeon after he apologizing. Actually, there’s nothing to be sorry for. I just realize that it’s really his fault though. No matter what, it’s all cleared. Jiyeon and Myungsoo have already forgive him, so I think I should forgive plus forget him as well.

“ Should we go now ? I’m afraid Jiyeon has already awakened “ Myungsoo suddenly said. “ Ah ne. Let’s go “ I stood up and we walk along to Jiyeon’s room. As soo as we arrived at her room, I turn the door knob and step inside. And what’s more surprising is, I saw someone once  enter the room.

“ Wooyoung ? “

 

 

I'm sorry for a long hiatus. I'm so glad that most of my readers and subscribers are true Queens. It's a relieved. And what's more relieving is the rumors that surrounding T-ara are almost cleared now and I heard that the one who spread the rumors have alredy apologizing. I feel so happy now. So, I promised that I will continue updating :) And sorry for the short update. Thank you Queens !