Aborted

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

“ WHAT ?!! “

My phone drop off my hand. I can’t believe what I just heard. Jiyeonnie, are you okay ? I quickly took my car key and hurriedly to my car, drove to the hospital. On my way to the hospital, I make a call to IU. I waited for her to answer my call but she did not. But then, I make another call. After a long time of waiting, finally she answer my call. “ Yeobosaeyo ? “

I heard her sobbing from the line. “ IU-shi “ I call her name. “ Myungsoo-shi, mianhae. It’s all my fault “ she apologize and cried over. “ IU-shi “ I call again her name but she already hung up. At the moment, I already arrived at the hospital. I hurried my pace to the floor I was told that Jiyeon’s located.

 

I saw IU sit on a long chair, palming her face. I bet she’s crying. I walk closer. “ IU-shi “ I call her name. She slowly look at me. I see her wet face. Suddenly, my tears fall. I suddenly remembered of what IU told me what had happened to Jiyeon just now. I feel so sad. “ What had actually happened ? “ I ask IU. “ She … was push … on..to t..th..the roc..k “ she stutter. I fell on my knees.

“ She.. will be prob…bably okay … “ I look at IU , “ right ? “ I ask her. “ Excuse me “ someone suddenly stand in front of us. I look at the person in front of me. The doctor. I stand up. “ Doctor, is Jiyeon alright ? “ I immediately ask. “ Before that, are you her family member ? “ the doctor ask. “ I am “ IU immediately answered and stand up.

“ Ah, Miss … “ the doctor thumbs to IU, “ IU “ she introduce herself. “ Ah, Miss IU “ the doctor exhaled heavily. “ Miss Jiyeon is okay “ I left out a relief breath, “ but the baby … “ the doctor continued. “ What happen to the baby ? “ I immediately ask. The doctor look down. “ I’m sorry to say that the baby, I couldn’t save the baby “ the doctor said. I startled.

IU already fall, crying. “ I’m … really sorry, Myung..soo-shi “ IU apologize. “ There’s no need to be sorry “ I said. “ The baby already gone “

Jiyeon POV

I feel a very heavy rock on my head. My head feels really dizzy. I tried open my eyes little by little. When I finally open my eyes, I see IU beside me. She is sleeping beside me. “ IU-ah “ I called her slowly, her hair. She slowly woke up from her deep sleep. She rub her eyes. She look at me with a teary eyes. “ IU-ah “ I called her again. Why did she cry ?

“ Jiyeon-ah “ she hold my hand. “ I’m sorry “ she apologize. “ Why ? “ I ask her. “ Jiyeon-ah “ before IU could answer my question, someone enter the room and called my name. But wait, I just realized. Where am I ? “ Ah Myungsoo-ah “ it’s him. I put a smile on my face. “ Myungsoo-ah, where am I ? “ I ask him as he walk beside me.

“ You’re admitted to the hospital “ he answered looking down. “ WHAT ?!! “ I’m so shocked. Why did I ? “ Why ? “ I ask him. He walk closer to me and pull me into his hug. “ Jiyeon-ah, whatever it is, I still love you “ he said. But I hear him sobbing. I broke the hug. “ Myungsoo-ah, why did you cry ? “ I wipe his tears away. He smile and pull my hand.

“ Jiyeon-ah, if I tell you please don’t be sad okay ? “ Myungsoo ask. I nods lightly. What’s going on right now ? “ Our baby here “ he put his hand on my tummy, “ is gone “ he said. I startled. But then, I smile and chuckled. “ What are you talking about ? Aigoo Myungsoo-ah, don’t talk nonsense “ I push his hand away from mine.

“ Jiyeon-ah ! “ he shout to me. I look at him. He hold my hand. “ I don’t talk nonsense. I’m telling the truth “ he said slowly. “ NO !! “ I shout back at him and push his hand harshly. “ IU-ah, Myungsoo’s lying right ? “ I look at IU. But, she’s crying hard right now. “ IU-ah “ I called her name. “ Jiyeon-ah, it’s all my fault “ IU said.

“ What are you talking about ? “ I ask her. “ Don’t you remember ? Wooyoung ? “ IU said. “ Wooyoung ? Who ? “ Myungsoo ask.

 

Myungsoo POV

“ Wooyoung ? Who ? “ I ask IU. “ He’s the one who push Jiyeon “ IU answered, looking down. “ Damn it ! I’m going to kill that guy “ I punch the bed. I look at Jiyeon. She’s streaming with tears. I sit beside her. “ It’s okay Jiyeon-ah “ I hug her shoulder. “ Don’t cry “ I wipe her tears. “ Jiyeon-ah, mianhae “ IU apologize again.

 “ It’s okay. It’s not your fault “ Jiyeon finally said after a long silence. “ It’s him “ she continued. “ He’s going to pay for this “ she ended. Then, she lay down on her bed and close her eyes. But tears keep rolling down to her cheek. I look at IU. She look down. Maybe she feels guilty. Jiyeon’s right. That guy going to pay for this.

IU POV

Wooyoung-ah, I admit that I still love you. But, I love Jiyeon more. Even I cannot take it that you’re the reason Jiyeon’s aborted. It’s even worse that I can’t tell Mummy about this since Mummy still didn’t know about Jiyeon’s pregnancy. And now, Jiyeon have to face this alone. I’m sorry if Jiyeon and Myungsoo did anything that harm you.

I cannot do anything. It’s your fault. I don’t want to blame it on you but that’s the fact. It’s not just your fault, it’s mine too. But, even if I blame myself for hundred or even thousand times, Jiyeon still hold her grudge on you.

I’m sorry, Wooyoung.

 

Waaa ~! So, Jiyeon and Myungsoo is holding their grudge on Wooyoung and IU feels so guilty. What will be the end of this fight ? Will Jiyeon forgive Wooyoung ? What will happen to IU ? And will Mummy knows about Jiyeon's pregnancy in the end although Jiyeon's already aborted ? 

I can see that my beloved readers hoping that Jiyeon's baby is fine and Myungsoo will be okay to Myungsoo, but unfortunately I have another imagination. I'm so sorry that I dissapoint you ! Mianhae *bow* And sorry for the short chapter :)