Baby

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

* This isn't Myungyeon moment okay ? Please take a note *

 

IU POV

Jiyeon is already here, so I won’t be alone anymore. I really envied her. But in a good way okay ! Because she’s not only rich and beautiful, but she’s also so lucky. Why am I saying this ? Because, as you can see, she really had a bad attitude [ Jiyeon-ah, mianhae ] , but there are still so many guys falling in love with her and one of them is her oh-my-god-he’s-damn-handsome fiancé. But, as for myself. I’m just staying in this mansion of her family. And I don’t have a goddess face like her.

“ IU-ah, how’s life ? “ Jiyeon suddenly ask. “ I’m good “ I told her, smiling. “ You’re not “ she said, smirking. “ YAHHH !! How could you calling me a ?! “ I shout and hit her arm. “ You are a . How can you not tell me when you’re ing got a problem ?!! “ she shout back. She… already figure out ? HOW ?!! “ You know ? “ I ask her. She look at me and nods. “ Of course “

“ How ? “ I ask her. “ I can tell from your eyes. Your heart tell me without you realizing “ she said. I burst out into laughter. “ You got to be kidding me. What did Myungsoo gave you to eat until you become like this ? Stop the crap . Tell me the truth “ I said to her. She smirk. “ Can’t I be romantic sometimes ? And one more thing, that ing Myungsoo didn’t gave me food, instead I’m the one who gave him “ she smirk over again.

“ Arasso arasso. Now tell me “ I said to her. “ I told you, your heart told me “ she still insist to not telling me. “ You want to die ? TELL ME NOW ! “ I shout. “ Aish, Mummy told me “ she finally said. “ I thought so “ I mumbled and smirk. “ You thought so and yet you still ask me. Ha. Ha. Ha. “ she laugh per one. I chuckled on her expression. “ Tell me now, IU-ah. You keep wasting the time “ she plead me. I left out a deep breath and smile.

“ Okay, I’ll tell you “ finally, I said. “ Actually, I had a fight with him. Yeah, when I’m still in US “ I told her. I control my heart to not be in pain again. “ And ? “ Jiyeon hoping me to proceed. “ On the phone actually. He admit it that he don’t like me that much. He only plays with my heart “ I stop. I feel like crying but I stop myself from doing so.

“ Only then, I realized that I am really not written for anyone. You know what ? We got back here after a day we fly to US right ? “ I ask her. “ Hmm “ she hum. “ I know a girl when I’m on the plane. When we landed, I saw her with him. And what’s most hurt was, she call him ‘baby’, which I never call him. I think I last with him less than a month “ I told Jiyeon without even looking at her the whole time. But she just keep in silence.

“ Yah ! “ I call. Still not looking at her. “ I told you but you just keep quiet “ and look at her. “ YAH PARK JIYEON ! Why are you crying ? “ Oh my god. I don’t even hear her sobbing and now I saw her crying. “ Why did this happen to you when I’m there for you “ she said, still crying. I pull her into my hug. “ Don’t cry. It’s not your fault “ I told her. She my back. “ IU-ah “ she called me.

“ Don’t worry. You know how am I right ? I will get my revenge for you “ she said. I’m not going to protests because I know she won’t do anything bad. She may be kind of lack in attitude, but she still control her behavior. “ Okay, I’ll wait for my savior to react “ and laugh awkwardly. Like Ha. Ha. Ha. ? “ Park Jiyeon will surely pay for you Miss IU “ she said.

 

Tomorrow is the first day of schooling after 2 whole week of holidays. Just now, Jiyeon told me that when her tummy is getting bigger, she will continue this final year studying at home. So, I guess I really need to spend this time before her tummy is getting bigger because after that I will be all alone at school without her. But, I don’t mind. As long as, that way will not harm her, I’m okay with it. She’s going to be a mother right ?

 

I woke up this morning and see Jiyeon is still sleeping deeply beside me. I smile to myself. Aish, this girl never woke up early when it comes to school. “ Ji .. “ before I could wake her up, suddenly her phone rang. I took her phone and look on her caller. Ahh, it’s her fiancé. I pick up the call. “ You’ve wake up ? “ he ask without greeting. “ This is IU. She’s still sleeping. You wanna talk to her ? “ I ask him. “ Hmm sure “ he said.

“ Jiyeon-ah, wake up. It’s Myungsoo “ I wakes Jiyeon up. She open her eyes lazily and took the phone. “ Yeobosaeyo “ she answered the call lazily. I got off the bed and took my towel from the drawer and walk to the bathroom. I took a very refreshing bath before got down for breakfast.

 

Finally, Jiyeon and I arrived at school after being sent by the Mummy. “ Are we going straight to class ? “ I ask Jiyeon. “ Up to you “ Jiyeon said. I walk straight to the class, followed by Jiyeon. Before I could arrived at class, someone called my name. “ IU-ah “ oh my ! How can I not recognize this voice. This voice that really pissed … no. Really hurt me. I turn back. Jiyeon too.

“ Ah .. “ I want to call his name but then, Jiyeon suddenly interrupt. “ IU-ah, do you know this guy ? “ with a smirk on her face. “ Ah ? Hmm, I don’t think so “ I shook my head. “ Hmm if that so, let’s not waste time. We need to hurry to class “ Jiyeon said and pull my hand. On our way heading to class, “ Thank you, Jiyeon-ah “ I said to Jiyeon. She just nod and smile.

During our break, Jiyeon rush to the toilet while I’m looking for a seat at the cafeteria. I found one and sit there and read a book while waiting for Jiyeon. But then, someone sit in front of me. I thought it was Jiyeon but when I pull up my head, it turns out to be the bastard. I ignore him and continue reading my book. But then, he took it and slammed it on the table.

“ Yah ! What are you ? Disturbing people “ I sigh and took back my book. But, he held my hand. “ IU-ah “ he call my name. I glance at him. “ What again ? The phone call, the airport incident .. it’s still isn’t enough ? “ I ask him. “ Stop doing this “ he said without answering my question. I pull my hand and lean on my chair. “ Doing what ? “ I ask him. “ Pretend to not know me “

I tsk-ed and put a cynical smile on my face. “ I am doesn’t know you “ I told him. “ I only know your name but not YOU “ I said again to him. I look away to the entrance of the cafeteria and I saw Jiyeon leaning on the wall there. I saw her smile and ask me to keep calm. Settle down ! she mouthed. I look at him and smile. “ So, do you need anymore explanation ? “ I said and took my book was about to walk away.

When I was about to walk away, he pull my hand. He pull to a places that there’s no one there and pull me harshly to the wall. “ YAH !! “ I shout but he crashed his lips onto mine. I struggle to get off but he’s too strong until I step on his foot and he jump to the behind. “ What the hell is wrong with you ?!! “ I shout to him. Jiyeon-ah, I need you.

I wipe my lips harshly because I feel so disgusted with his lips on mine. But then, I heard a slap sound. PANGG !! I look in front of me and see Jiyeon with an angry face, facing him. Thank God ! Jiyeon-ah, you really there when I really need you. “ How could you this to her ?!! “ Jiyeon shout to him. “ You broke her heart and now you kiss her ? Are you really a man ?!! “ Jiyeon shout again. “ You bastard ! “ Jiyeon shout again and was about to slap him.

But he was fast. He grab Jiyeon’s hand and push it harhly. Then, he push Jiyeon to the ground until Jiyeon fell on top of a big rock behind her. I was so shocked. “ You stay out of this !! “ he shout. I run to Jiyeon. “ JIYEON-AHH !! “ I shout her name. Jiyeon touch her tummy and her eyes grew wider. I can see blood flowing from under her skirt. “ M..ma..my ba..by “ Jiyeon stutter. Tears flows down to my cheek. I look behind and shout, “ YAH !!! “

PANGG !!

I slap his face again.

 

 

Oh my god ! What will happen to Jiyeon ? I’m feeling so bad writing this. Oh my god, my baby Jiyeon ! By the way, I hope you will keep reading my fanfic okay ?!! I know I’m not so good in writing but I will feel so proud if you keep reading !