The Frame

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

I walked around his condominium while he’s having his bath. Ahh, I don’t know that he’s this rich. No wonder Mummy wants me to marry this guy. I walk in his living room but then I saw a frame. The only frame that he landed the picture backside. I took the frame and take a look at it. “ Who is this ? “ I ask myself when I saw his picture with a girl. They look really sweet. Happy together.

While I’m looking to that picture, suddenly someone hug me from the back. “ What are you looking at ? “ Ahh, it that guy. Myungsoo-shi. “ This “ I show him the frame. He slowly broke the hug and took the frame. “ Where did you get this ? “ he ask me, with a cold face. “ H- he- here “ I suddenly became stutter. Why did his face became so cold ?

“ Next time “ he said while putting back the photo back to its place, “ Don’t TOUCH my things “ he stresses the word touch. I look down and nods slowly. I think he glance at me and walk away. I left out a relief breath. But then, “ Yahh !! Faster get ready ! “ he shout from his bedroom. Gosh ! Luckily, I don’t have the heart attack or you won’t see me anymore. Fuh ~ *flip hair*

I walk to his room and stand in front the room. The door closed. Wait. It’s not like I’m taking something from this room. So, why don’t I just walk home by myself without troubling him. Hmm, that’s right. Since, he looks like he’s angry with me so I just have to be a little responsible on myself. I waves to the door saying my goodbye to him although he didn’t see me and walk away.

While I’m walking alone, my tummy growled. I touch my tummy. My eyes widened. Omo ! Didn’t I just eat just now ? Aish, I really hate this. And the baby inside here is hungry too. Suddenly, my eyes spot a stall. “ For the first and last time, let’s just buy from that stall Jiyeon-ah “ I said to myself with an unhappy sound. I walk slowly to the stall.

“ Ahjushi “ I called the stall owner. He look at me, smiling. “ Ne child. What do you wish to eat ? “ the ahjushi ask me. I look to the food. I look back to the ahjushi and smile. “ What is that ? “ I ask him, pointing on one of the food there. “ Ah this ? You don’t know ? “ he ask me. I shook. “ You never eat this maybe ? “ he ask again. I shook again. “ This is deokbokki “ he said.

Deokbokki ? What animal is that ? Aish, I really eat this kind of food since I was child. I’m so bad right ? I ac like a rich people until I didn’t eat this I think one of the popular food among Koreans. I think I’m going to learn to eat this kind of food next time. “ Is it tasty ? “ I ask the ahjushi. He smile and nods. “ You should try. It’s so delicious “ he said.

“ Hmm, then give me a cup “ I said and delve my pocket. Omo ! Where’s my money ?!! Where is it ?!! How am I going to pay like this ? I look at the ahjushi and smile awkwardly. “ Ahjushi, mianhae “ I apologize. “ Wae ? “ he ask me. “ I think I’m not going to buy this time. I don’t have money. Mianhae “ I apologize again and as soon as I apologize, my tummy growled again. And it sounds so loud.

“ Omo ! You’re really hungry ? “ he ask me. I just smile to him. “ It’s okay. Take this. I treat you “ he said and pack a few more foods and gave it to me. “ Omo ! Ahjushi, you’re so nice. I promise I’ll pay you back “ I said to him and bow several times. “ It’s okay. I treat you okay “ he said and patted my head. I smile and bow for the last time.

I continue walking while eating the food that the ahjushi gave me. “ Hmm this is so delicious “ I feel the pleasure of the taste until I didn’t realize that I’m going to cross the road. There’s a car that is going to hit me. I immediately close my eyes. I’m going to die. But then, I feel like someone pull my hand harshly and I fall backwards.

“ Yahh !! “ I heard someone scream to my ears. Aish, that’s so loud. I stand up and look at the person whose helping plus screaming just now. “ O’ Myungsoo-shi “ Wait. Did he look for me ? “ Are you crazy ? Why do you want to kill yourself ?!! “ he shout at me. I. Startled. Everyone is looking towards us. Did he have to shout like that ? This is so embarrassing.

He stand up and pull my hand with him. I just followed him quietly until we reach to his car. He push me inside and go to his seat. Then, he drove away. “ Why did you leave ? “ he suddenly ask me. I look at him. “ I don’t want to trouble you “ I answered him. He smirk. “ You just did “ he replied. “ I don’t know you eat those “ he suddenly said after a long silence.

“ I’m hungry. That ahjushi gave me this “ I replied him. He nods lightly. Then, the quietness once again surround us. Until we arrived at my mansion, we kept in silence. “ Thank you “ I thanked him and drop off from his car. Before I enter the main door, I look behind and see him drove away. I don’t know why I feel so hurt when he treat me like this. Please don’t tell me this is love ?

IU POV

I was reading in the living room when I heard someone coming in. I put my book on the table and walk to the main door. “ Jiyeon-ah, you’re back “ I greet to her and smile. She look at me and smile back. “ How’s last night ? Did he treat you well ? “ I ask her as we sit down on the place I read book just now. She smile and nods. “ What’s wrong ? “ I ask when I saw her doesn’t look so good.

“ Aniya. I’m just tired “ she replied me. I smile and nods. “ You want to eat ? Let me cook for you “ I offered her but she pull my hand and shook. “ It’s okay. I’ve eaten “ she said. “ IU-ah “ she called me after an awkward silence form. “ Have you eat deokbokki ? “ she ask me. So sudden ? I just nods since I really have eat that snacks.

“ Really ? Next time when you eat, bring for me too okay ? “ she said happily. “ You eat those ? “ I ask her. She nods happily. “ Okay then “ I said and smile. Aish, this is so weird. Since when she eat those ? “ You want to eat it now ? “ suddenly an idea appeared. She look at me so sudden and nods happily. “ Let’s go “

 

We arrived at the stall I usually bought ddeokbokki. “ Yah ! This is the stall I eat deokbokki just now “ Jiyeon suddenly said. “ Really ? “ I ask her, weirdly. She nods. But then, she run happily inside the stall and shout, “ Ahjushi !! “ Then, the uncle that owns this stall came out. “ Ahh child. You again ? “ the uncle ask with a smile on his face. I walk to them.

“ Ne. Ahjushi, this time I’m going to pay for my deokbokki “ Jiyeon said. “ What happen here ? “ I ask in curiosity. Then, she told me everything that happen. Ahh, so that’s why she eat deokbokki. Then, we had a happy chat with that ahjushi while eating deokbokki and any other snacks there. Jiyeon looks so happy and she eats a lot too. She really don’t look like usual.

While we’re on our way home, “ Jiyeon-ah, you eat a lot today “ I said to her. She look at me and smile. “ I want to tell you something “ she replied me. “ What ? “ I ask her back. She left out a deep sigh.

“ I’m pregnant “

 

Finally, I could update after a long time. I'm sorry for the late update. I'm still in the middle of examination. I hope you understand. So, there's nothing much of this chapter. Are you sad ? Is this chapter bored ? Mianhae okay :)

By any chance, have you check out my A Pink One Shot Request Shop ? I hope you have do so ~