True Confession

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

I’m still waiting for Jiyeon since she’s still not back. I’m not worried so much because I know she’s with her future husband right ? While waiting, I remembered the moment I saw him kissing the girl. I was tried to remember what he said when we were at the park. Because I’m so sleepy, so I couldn’t focus and remember what did he ask me.  Oh never mind, I can ask him tomorrow.

But wait ! Isn’t tomorrow Saturday ? Oh great ! Okay, never mind I can ask him on Monday. If I ever remember. Sometimes, I could be like Jiyeon’s future husband. Having a short-term of memory. Hahaha xD Okay, laughing to myself doesn’t look that cool. I should just stop talking myself. But I can’t. I just have the feeling to talk to me. Owh, stop it IU.

Okay, I think I’m getting crazy. No no, talk to yourself. You’re not …. “ IU-AHHHHHHHHHH “ Oh okay, finally someone stop me. “ Ne Mummy “ I shout back to Mummy since she shout my name. I walk out of the room and walk downstairs. “ Mummy, what’s wrong ? “ I ask Mummy as I saw her at the living room. “ Myungsoo called me just now “

Oh, Jiyeon’s future husband. “ And ? “ I ask Mummy. “ He said he will send Jiyeon tomorrow “ and I was shocked to death ! Why did he must send Jiyeon tomorrow ?!! Oh wait. Do I have to be so shocked since Jiyeon said, he’s the guy that took her ity away ? Wait again ! Of course I have to be worried ! “ IU-ah “ Mummy waves her hand in front of me.

“ Oh yes Mummy “ I ask Mummy, smiling. “ Are you okay ? “ Mummy ask me. I smile and nods. “ Mummy, why must send Jiyeon tomorrow ? “ I ask Mummy when she was about to walk away. Mummy turn back facing me. “ Because he didn’t have the heart to wake Jiyeon’s up. Jiyeon was sleeping when they arrived here “ Mummy explain.

“ Well, he could just knock the door and tell us to get Jiyeon “ I said to Mummy. “ He doesn’t want to interrupt us since it’s already midnight “ Mummy said, backing him up. I just nods, understand. “ Okay then, I should just go to sleep “ I told Mummy and walk upstairs. While I’m walking to upstairs, my phone rang. Aish, whose calling now ?

“ What the ? Whose ing called me using this private number ? You make me want to reject the call “ and the phone stop ringing. Ahah ! Great timing. But then, the phone rang again. “ Oh ! “ I get the call with an angry tone, “ HELLO ! “ I shout to the dialer. “ Wowow you’re so scary. Am I interrupt you ? “ the person on the line said. Aww, he sounds familiar. Yeah yeah, it’s a guy.

“ Yes you are. Now tell me, who is this ? ing great calling me this midnight ? Huh ? “ I ask him with an annoyed tone. And the worst part, I heard him chuckled. What the is he trying to do ? “ YAH ! “ I shout again at him. “ Okay okay. This is Wooyoung “ and my jaw drop. I palm my forehead. Aish, did I just shout at him ? Great job IU !!

“ Ah Wooyoung-shi. Why did you call me ? “ I ask him. “ And whose number are you using ? “ I ask again. “ One by one. Can you ? “ he ask me back. “ Okay then, answer the first question “ I said to him. He chuckled. “ I called you for no intention. Just calling, like that “ he said. “ Oh okay. Next question “ I said to him. “ Hmm I’m using my number. I mean, I have many numbers “ he said.

“ Oh yeah. Rich people “ I said, sarcasm. I continue walking to my room, I mean our room. Jiyeon and I, yeah. “ Whatever you say “ he said. “ Done talking ? “ I ask him. “ Huh ? “ he sounds that. “ You called me for nothing. So are you done now ? “ I ask him. Seriously, I have to admit. This is the first time I felt, he’s a different person and this is the first time I heard him chuckled.

“ Oh, can’t I call you ? Well, you’re my tutor teacher and the only friend I got. And now I’m bored “ he explain. I sigh. “ Okay, now I’m your friend ? And you’re bored isn’t it ? Change your clothes, go out there and jog. It will keep your health in fit “ I said and off the line. I close the door and throw my phone on the bed. I enter the bathroom.

I wash my face and wipe it. And then, I’m off to bed. While I’m in my sweetest dream ever, my phone rang and it’s totally annoying because the clock now shows 12.30 in the morning. Oh Gosh ! Can’t I have such a deep and nice sleep sometimes ? I took my phone and answered it. “ Hello “ I answered lazily. “ Come out “ the person said. I opened my eyes.

I look at the caller. It’s Wooyoung-shi number. “ Are you crazy ? What is the time now ? “ I ask him. He laugh. “ Just come out. I have something to tell you “ he said. Aish ! I end the call, took my sweater and walk out. While I’m opening the front door, Mummy approach me. “ IU-ah, where are you going ? “ Ahh Mummy always sleep late. So, no worries.

“ Meet my friend for a while. Can I ? “ I answered her. She pull off her spectacles. “ Friend ? “ she ask again. I nods. “ A girl or a boy ? “ she ask. “ A boy “ I’m being honest. She smile. “ Okay then. Don’t come back so late “ she advices me. I nods and walk out of the mansion I walk to the gate that took 5 minutes because this mansion is so big.

I walk out of the gate and saw Wooyoung-shi leaning on the wall with his track suit and shirt and sweater ? “ What is wrong with you ? “ I ask him as he saw me with his so call smile. “ Come “ he pull my hand and start running slowly. I stop right there, pull back my hand and yell, “ YAHH !! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ?? !!!! “ he stop and sigh.

“ Just now I call you and you said if I’m bored I should go for jog. So, I’m going right now “ he said. I look at him and smirk. “ Then, what is this has got to do with me ? “ I ask him. He stand straight. “ I don’t want only me who has a fit health. You must be fit as well “ he said and made my jaw drop. “ You really are crazy “ I said, turning back and start walking back to mansion.

But then, he pull my hand and what makes me even shocked, my lips landed on him and he hold my face !!!!! Oh my God !!!! IS THIS A DREAM ?!!! SOMEONE SLAP ME PLEASE *audience stood up and slap her face* oh okay. This is reality. He broke the kiss and I look at him with my eyes widened without blinking. “ Yah ! Is this what you called jog ? “ I ask him and start running.

I shook my head while running slowly. I mean, yeah jogging. But then, I see him joining me beside me. We jog to the park and when we finally tired, we sit at the bench and catch a breath. “ Aigoo~ This is so tiring “ I complain. He look at me and pinch my cheek. “ Yah ! “ I glared at him. He look at me and then look away, smiling. Tsk, you look like an idiot.

“ Wooyoung-shi “ I called his name, breaking the silence between us. “ Hmm “ he replied me. “ What did you said yesterday ? I was sleeping so, I couldn’t hear you “ he look surprised and immediately turn his look to me. “ But you were keep nodding “ he said. I smile sweetly, I think. “ Because I’m too lazy to reply you “ I said to him. He sigh heavily.

“ Should I tell you then ? “ he ask me. I nods. “ You want to know ? “ he ask again. I nods again. “ Are you sure ? “ I nods again. “ I love you “ and I nods. Eh wait. “ WHAT ?!! “ I shout at him. “ I love you ? “ he repeat with a question marks. “ Oh okay. Someone come and slap me again “ *audience was about to slap but Wooyoung stop. Audience go back to her seat*

“ Will be you my girlfriend ? “ he ask me. I keep silent. “ Why aren’t you nodding ? You keep nodding just now “ he pouted. I smile. “ Aigoo ~ “ I pinch his cheek. “ You’re so cute ! “ I said and lean back to the bench, looking to the front. “ Yah ! “ he push my shoulder lightly. “ I never seen this side of yours “ I told him. I could see he’s smiling and lean beside me.

“ Because I only show this side of mine to the person I love “ he said. I look at him. “ You love me ? “ I ask him. He nods lightly. “ I love you too “ I said. But he seems to not focus because he ignore me. So, I lean back to the bench. “ You love.. WHAT ?!! What did you say ?!! “ he ask, shocked. “ I won’t repeat “ I shook my head. He pull me facing him.

He held my shoulder. “ What did you say ? Could you please repeat just once ? “ he ask me and made a pity face. I smile and shook. “ No repetition “ I said to him. “ Please “ he made a puppy eyes. “ Just once ? “ I ask him. He nods. “ I love you too “ I repeat my words.

He pull me closer and plant a kiss between us. Tonight, the tree, the park, the universe will be the witness of our love. Love confession.

 

 

So how’s this chapter Woou’s shipper ? Is the confession good ? Well, I’ve never been in a relationship so I don’t know how will the confession look sweet. So, please bear with me ? Can ah ? Can ah ? Hehe :3

Leave your comments okay ;)