The Moment

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

She’s beside me. Sleeping. I take a look at her. She’s cute, I murmured. I don’t know why. But, I felt something about her. Something that I never felt when I was with another girl. Is this love ? But, I never fall in love before. How can with her.. I ? Damn ! I hate this feeling. This really isn’t me. I think maybe it’s the effect because I’m being too sweet with her ? So, should I stop treat her nicely ?

For the sake of this fake marriage, I should not stop treat her nicely. But, I’m afraid my action will plant a love feeling to her. I can’t. I just can’t. I don’t know why. But really, I can’t fall in love with her. This marriage is just for the money. That’s the agreement. Nothing else. I will divorce her after we get the money. Like it or not.

We’ve arrived at her mansion. I look at her. Still sleeping. Soundly. So cute. I didn’t have the heart to wake her up. Should I lift her to her room ? But it’s already night. I will disturb the people in their mansion. Maybe I should keep this girl for tonight. I tell the driver to send me to my condominium. I will let her rest there. The next morning, I’ll send her back here.

Finally, I arrived at my condominium. I saw her still sleeping. “ I will sleep here tonight. Tell Daddy “ I told the driver and lift her to the condominium. After we arrived at my floor. I enter my bedroom and put her on the bed. “ Yah ! You sleep too much you know “ I said to her although I know she’s not listening. Yeah, she’s sleeping right ? How can she heard me ?

I walk out of the room and pull out my phone from the pocket and dial Mrs. Park number. When she answered, I told her that her daughter is with me. I will send her back tomorrow. And she said it’s okay so I just hung p and enter the room back. I look at this girl. “ Yah ! You know what ? I still remember that your name is Jiyeon. Your name is Jiyeon. Not Sally or Betty or Beth “ I said and smile.

I sit beside her body. I look at her and caress her cheek. “ And you know, I remember that night too “ I told her. I know her. I remember her. But you know, my vision after ing a girl is to not remember her. That’s why I pretend to not know you. Sorry, Jiyeon-ah. You must be so mad at me right ? I know. I know. Each time I saw the girl I too, they got mad at me.

While I’m caressing her face, she suddenly woke up with her eyes widened. She looks so shocked of something. But then, she run to the toilet. When I was about to enter the toilet, she bumped the door closed. “ Yah ! Open the door “ I called out and knock the door several times. She didn’t respond. I couldn’t hear what she did in the toilet. “ Yah ! “ I called again.

After a few minutes of waiting, finally she walk out of the room. And when she saw me, she shout loudly. Duh !My ear really hurts okay. I immediately palm so that she will shut . But then, she push me. “ Yah ! Where am I ? What did you do to me ? “ while crossing her hand on her chest, prevent me from doing something to her ? Duh !

“ You’re sleeping just now. So, I bring you to my house “ I told her and made her shout loudly again. But then, she stop by herself. “ Why ? You could just wake me up “ she said. I pretend to shocked, “ Ah really ? I never thought of that “ and walk to the bed. Lying there. “ Y… Hurkk !! “ she was about to say something but then, something stop her. She run back to the toilet.

I walk off from the bed and enter the toilet. “ You. What are you doing ? “ I ask her. I walk closer and saw her puking. “ What did she eat ? “ I ask myself and walk closer to her. I rub her back so that she will feel more comfortable. She gargle and stand catching a breath. “ What’s wrong with you ? “ I ask her. She turn back facing me and shook.

“ I don’t know. I don’t feel so good since last week “ she explain. I wonder why ? What should I do ? “ Have you check up ? “ I ask her. She shook. “ I don’t like the smell of the hospital “ she said and made me laugh to death. “ Yah ! Why are you laughing ? “ she ask me and hit me on the chest. But then, she felt want to puke again and keep puking.

“ Because who would scared to the smell. You’re so weird “ I told her and keep rubbing her back. After she clean , she stand facing me again. “ Yah ! I’m always like this since I was child “ she told me. I smile and pull her hand. But then, she pull back, “ Let’s go to the clinic then “ I told her. She shook. “ I said, clinic not hospital “ I told her.

“ It’s the same “ she pouted. Aigoo ~ why are you acting so cute in front of me ? “ Let’s just go “ I said and lift her. She struggle herself to get off from me. But, I hold her so tight so that she won’t run away. Then, I lock her in the car and drove away to the clinic. When we arrived, she refuse to get down. I smirk and push her into the clinic. When she enter, she immediately close her nose.

“ I want to meet the doctor “ I said to the nurse at the reception. “ For what sir ? “ she ask me back. “ She doesn’t feel so good “ I told the nurse and she nods. She gives me the number to wait. After a few minutes, the other nurse called Jiyeon’s name. “ Park Jiyeon-shi “ I pull her into the doctor room and told her to sit down.

“ What’s wrong with you ? “ the doctor ask her. She shook her head, refuse to tell the doctor. “ She puke. She doesn’t feel so good since last week “ I answered for her. And she send me a death glare which I ignore. “ Ah, let me check you “ the doctor said and check on her. I waited for her being check and finally the doctor come out with a result.

The doctor smile to me. “ Congratulations “ the doctor congratulate me. I made a weird expression. “ For what ? “ I ask the doctor. Jiyeon felt weird too. I can tell from her expression. “ Your wife pregnant “ the doctor said cheerfully. My wife ? I look at Jiyeon. Pregnant ? And my eyes widened. Jiyeon look at me with her eyes widened too. “ Aren’t you happy ? “

The doctor ask. I look at the doctor and smile while nodding. “ Of course I’m happy. Right yeobo ? “ I wrap my hand around Jiyeon’s shoulder and smile. She smile awkwardly and nods. “ Alright. I will give you medicine to reduce your nausea “ the doctor said. I thank her and walk out of the room with ‘my wife’ , Jiyeon.

On our way back to my condominium, “ Pregnant ? “ Jiyeon said and laugh. “ I can’t believe this. I’m pregnant ? “ she said happily. Duh ! She’s not that happy okay. She just feel so sad to know that. “ And you’re my husband ? “ she ask me and hit me on my arm. “ Stop it. I’m driving right now “ I told her but she keep hitting me.

Until we arrived at my condominium, she still can’t stop hitting me. I walk out of the car and pull her with me to the condominium. When she sit on the bed, she cry. “ Yah ! “ she called me. I walk to her and sit beside her. “ Don’t cry “ I said and wipe her tears. She look at me. “ Myungsoo-shi “ she called me. Aish, I really hate that name but I can’t tell her now right ?

“ Don’t cry “ I said again to her. But her tears seems like can’t stop falling. I pull her into a hug. I her hair. She smell so good. No wonder, I love hugging her. She doesn’t smell like alcohol. I broke the hug and look at her. “ Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you and this baby “ I told her and made her really shocked. “ But, how about school ? “ she ask me.

I smile. “ You will study at home when your stomach getting bigger okay ? “ I told her. She look down and nods. “ Don’t cry anymore “ I told her. “ I feel bad “ she said. Feel bad ? “ Why ? “ I ask her.

“ Because this isn’t your baby “

 

 

As you requested, this chapter is all about Myungyeon. And can I get comments from you all ? Can I ? Hihi :3 Okay, I’m being too annoying again. Please forgive me. So, how about this chapter ? Are you surprised. Okay, stop it.

Don’t forget to comment ! Can you rate this chapter ? I want to know ! Can you ? Hehe :3