Hurt

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

I just arrived at home after a short meeting with Wooyoung-shi. It’s just a coincidence. Maybe. I went to my usual café. Hoping that he will come there too since he knew I’m always there after school. But after 15 minutes passed, followed by another 30 minutes and finally it ends up with an hour of waiting, he still isn’t there. Maybe it’s just me who feel this way. Maybe.

I take a slow walk at the park in front of the café. I don’t know why. But I’m feeling so different lately. Is it only me who feels this way ? Is this how it feels to love someone ? Is it hurt or pleasure ? I’m not ready to be hurt. A guy like him. He must have a girlfriend. It’s a must for a guy like him. For a girl like me, it’s no weird if I don’t have a boyfriend. I’m not beauty queen. He’s a charming king.

I left out a big sigh. “ You’re sighing too heavy “ the voice approach me. My head immediately up. Is it him or I’m just too day dreaming of him ? My lips create the smile. Maybe this was just my feelings. I began to walked again. “ I’m waiting for you “ the voice again. Approaching me. “ Stop that voice. I won’t get you “ My heart tells the same thing as my mouth.

Flashback

I can’t tutor today. I need to tell him or else he’ll be waiting for me. I walk to his class. I stunned in front of the door. I heard everything. Everything from the start to the end. It’s useless now. My feelings towards him. It’s no right from the start. I knew it.

“ Wooyoung-ah “ the girl. The girl from his class called out his name. I can tell without looking, he’s facing that girl. I walk nearer to the window. I’m right. He’s now facing the girl. “ I want to tell you something “ as she reach his hand. “ Actually … “

She stop there. She look at the window. I hide myself behind the door. “ Actually I like you “ she said. I thought so. I move back looking to the two of them. The girl. I know her. She’s a . She uses guy for her own benefit. It’s no use having her as a girl because in the end, you’ll get dump.

I saw her leaned closer to him. And finally, her lips landed on him. He stayed there, not moving. She push her lips harder. He still not moving. She wrap her hands around his neck. Finally, he react. But his reaction, really hurts me. He hug her waist.

My tears rolling on my cheek.

My book on my hand drop. The two of them look at me. Shocked. He looked calmed. She smirked. My eyes widened. I wipe my tears. I took my book that fall. I ran away from that place. That place will become such a history to me. A place that makes me hurt for the first time.

Flashback end

Today, I planned to cancel the tutor. But, seems like he didn’t even come to school, so I guess the tutor is officially cancel for today. I walk with Jiyeon out of the school. But, I totally forgot. I thought she could accompany me today, but she already got a date. I must let her go. I let her following her future husband. Maybe sometimes, I need time to be alone. I guess.

“ Stop there, Lee Jieun “ the voice approach me again. Finally, I stop and began to think. I think it’s him. Behind me. Should I take a look ? I turn back. I’m right again. It’s him. I put a smile on my face. Which I don’t know whether it’s sincere or not. “ Ah, Wooyoung-shi “ I called out his name. He walk to me, closer. I’m still smiling. But I can feel that I’m hurt inside. So much.

He held my arm. He look into my eyes. Our eyes … they stuck together for a while. After a moment, he hug me. I was stunned. “ Wooyoung-shi “ I called his name again. “ Why didn’t you come ? “ he ask me. Come ? Where to ? The café ? If it’s so, I’ve been waiting for you from just now. If not … “ Come to where ? “ I ask him. He still hugging me, “ To the library “ when he said this.

I push him, broke the hug. “ But I thought you didn’t come to school today ? “ I ask him again. But I think, it’s more to statement. He look at me. No response. I stand straight from just now. But now, I don’t think my leg can stand any longer. It hurts just like my heart. I was just about to fall, but then he reach me. He lift me to the bench.

“ Thank you “ as he sat down beside me. “ You can rest on my shoulder “ he said when he sees me yawn. I rest my head on his shoulder. For a few moments, we keep in silent. But then, he called out my name. “ Lee Jieun “

“ Yes “

“ Have you eaten ? “ he ask. I nods on his shoulder.

“ You’re sleepy ? “ I nods.

“ Your legs hurt ? “ I nods again.

“ Your heart too ? “ Nodding again.

“ I love you “

Still nodding.

 

 

WooU moments here ! So, I just want to ask. Did you expect this to happen ? Hihi :3 Sorry, if I’m being too annoying. Lololol, I’m always like this. So, please leave your comments okay ? Next will be Myungyeon I think. I think okay. Still not deciding.

I love you !