The Date

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

As soon as the Park’s family step out of the restaurant, Dad turn his look to me. “ You forgot her name ?! “ he ask me with a weird expression. I just look at him, continue eating and nods after a while. “ You really ?! Oh god ! How come you forget her name ? “ he ask me again. And still look at me, waiting for my answer. “ Dad, first “ I pull up my point finger, “ I met many girls, so I kinda have problem to remember all of their names and so ever, and second “ I pull up another finger, “ You don’t have to act anymore. They already out “

Daddy take a look at the front door of the restaurant and create a smile on his face. “ Hahaha “ he laugh. “ Good job my son. You act really well. I got the feeling that you really want to know her just now “ Daddy said. I just sigh but then I said, “ It’s for the sake of properties Dad “ and continue eating. Daddy really. He just think of money and will always be think of it. There’s nothing but money.

 

As I promise to that Sally girl, I would take her to the date. Yeah, wondering why I remember the date ? Not because I really want to. But, Daddy wake me up while I’m in the middle of having a great dream just to get me ready for this crappy date. Duh ! I just wish this girl could reject my invitation yesterday. I waited in front of the school gate. I see, many students already went back home and few of them look at me like they saw an alien standing here.

This girl is so late. What is she doing in her class ? Bla. Bla. Bla. Can’t she remember that she got a date with me ? Duh ! Oh wait, did I said her name just now ? What is her name again ? Oh damn ! I forgot her name again.

Jiyeon POV

Oh my God ! Teacher gave so many homeworks today. I just hope I won’t die doing those stuff. Duh ! I walk with IU and have a chat with her like usual. Oh yeah, she’s not tutoring today because that Wooyoung guy didn’t come today and and guess what ? IU is superb worried of him. Aigoo ~ I think IU has fallen for him ~ Finally !

“ Betty ? “ someone pull my hand and what ? Whose Betty ? I turn around and , “ Betty ? “ Did you forget my name again, Myungsoo-shi ? Aish, I think my name would change each time I meet you and yeah, IU is holding her laugh to death right now. “ Remember me ? “ he ask me, releasing his grip. I smile and nods and I have to admit it, this is fake smile !

“ You just called me, Betty right ? “ I ask him again. He widened his eyes. “ It’s your name right ? Am I wrong again ? “ he ask me, acting like he’s damn shocked. Oh god ! What are you ? A forgetting machine ? Duh ! “ Oh yeah. That’s my name. At home, Mummy used to called me Beth “ I said and smile cynically. I will make sure you regret if you forgot my name for the fifth time Mister. I will.

“ Can we go for our date ? “ he ask me. I look at IU. She smile and I can see she still holding her laugh until tears come out from her eyes. And she just wipe it away. “ Yes sure “ I said, still looking at IU. He walk first to his car. I move closer to IU and whisper to her ear, “ Just laugh “ and walk away. Damn IU. You will suffer when I get back home !

I walk to his car and he open the passenger seat door for me. I smile and enter the car. Then, he closed the door. Once he entered the driver seat, “ Where are we going ? “ he ask me. “ Anywhere “ I said and pretend to check on my books that I hold. “ Are you sure ? “ he ask me again and I can see from the side of my eyes, he’s smiling. I know what’s in your mind Mister !

I look at him,“ Anywhere as long as not the pub “ I said and look back to my book. And yeah, his simel faded away. “ Have you eaten ? “ he ask me while driving. “ No. Are we going to eat ? “ I answer and ask him back. He look at me and smile. Then, he focuses on the road again. “ Since you haven’t eaten yet. Let’s go “ he said and speed the car.

“ YAH ! “ I knock on his head. “ Slow down the car !!! “ I shout. I’m really not used to the way he drove the car. He’s too speedy man ! Luckily, he listened to me and slow down the speed. Fuh ~ Thank God ! “ Sorry “ he apologize. I look at him and shook, “ It’s okay. Thank you by the way “ I thanked him for slowing down. Then, I look back to the road.

 

Finally, we arrives at an exclusive restaurant. He parked the car and he walked out of the car. He walked to my door and open it. “ Are you coming ? “ he ask. “ Can we just go and eat near the park ? I would like to hang out at the park after eating “ I said to him. He smile and nods. “ Of course “ and push the door closed. He went back to his seat and drove away to the park.

I saw a café near the park and I ask him to stop at that café. “ Can we eat here ? “ I ask him as he stopped the car in front of that café. “ Why not ? “ he said and I immediately walk out of his car and ran to the café happily. Actually, I know IU’s here. That’s why I ask him to eat here. I want to meet IU. Hehehehe :3 As I enter the café, I saw IU sitting alone and playing with her phone.

“ What is she doing ? “ I said softly as I took a sit. “ What ? “ Mr. Kim’s son ask me as he sat down in front of me. I smile and shook. “ Nothing “ Maybe I should not bother her. Let her be alone. The waitress come to us and take the order. And when our food arrived, we began to eat. And when we were about to eat, I saw IU walk out of the café. Lol, I was just about to stalk you baby. Hahaha xD

“ How’s your food ? “ he suddenly ask me. I smile and nods, “ Nice “ I replied him. “ Oh “ he look shocked. He pull his body forward and move closer to me and wipe my lips, “ There’s sauce on your lips “ he shows me his thumb. I smile and look down, ashamed. “ Thank you “ Oh my God ! Please don’t blush baby Jiyeon. Please. Aigoo ~

 

“ You want to taste my food ? “ he ask as he push the spoon in front of me. “ It tastes good. Don’t worry “ he said again when I didn’t respond to him. I opened my mouth and he fed me the food. Hmm, it tastes really good. No wonder IU likes coming here. I should come here more often. “ Want to taste mine ? “ I ask him. He didn’t respond yet and I already push the spoon inside his mouth and then I laugh loudly. “ Ahahaha aigoo ~ You look so dirty “

“ YAH ! “ he shout. But then, he laugh together with me. “ You so mean “ he said and pinch my cheek. I smile shyly. Aigoo ~ Why do you have to be so sweet ? Aish ! After we finished eating, he paid for the bill and we buy 2 ice cream before take a walk at the park. I walk happily, because I am happy after get to eat a delicious food !

“ You’re so happy “ he said while chasing my step since I walk and jumping around happily while eating my ice cream. “ Of course. I get to eat delicious food and my favorite ice cream ! “ I shout happily. He just smile and follow me. While I was in a happy mood, jumping around happily like a crazy monkey, he pull me and hold my hand. “ Let’s walk together “ he said.

I walk slowly with him while he’s holding my hand. “ It’s sweaty “ I said to him. “ What ? “ he ask me. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. My beloved ice cream … I’ve finished eaten it. Sobs sobs, I’m so saddddd :( “ My hand, it’s sweaty “ since you hold it too long. Yeah, now it’s sweaty. He pull my hand and wipe t using his shirt.

“ See ? No sweat. “ he said and continue walking while holding my hand. But then, I saw an old lady selling cotton candies. OMG ! I’m getting excited ! “ Cotton Candies ! “ I suddenly said that. He stop and look at me, “ You want that ? “ he ask. I’m so not going to ask anymore from him. I smile and shook, “ No “ I said and pull his hand. But then, he pull me to the old lady, selling cotton candies.

“ Give her the biggest cotton candies “ he said to that old lady. The old lady smile and nods. She made me a very big cotton candies! Oh God ! I’m going to faint ~ “ Are you happy now ? “ he ask me. I smile and nods, like a small child. We walk again and yeah still, he’s holding my left hand and my right hand holding the cotton candies. “ You want some ? I offered him. He shook.

After walking for a long time, I’m getting tired. “ Can we seat for a while ? “ I ask him. “ Why ? You’re tired ? “ I pouted and nods. “ But you said you want to finish walking around this lake ? “ he said again. “ But I can’t walk anymore. I’m tired “ I said and took a sit on the bench nearer. He chuckled and walk to me. He hunker in front of while his back facing me.

“ Let me give you a piggy back ride “ he said. I’m so shocked. Why are you troubling yourself ? Giving me a piggy back ride ? No. I’m heavy. “ It’s okay. We can continue after this “ I said, pulling her hand to sit beside me. But then, he pull my hand and quickly lift me to his back and hold his hand under my thigh. I immediately cling my hand around his neck. “ Thank you. I’ve been such a trouble for you “ I said to him.

He chuckled. “ No you’re not “ he said. “ Besides, we are getting married “ he said again. “ I’m sure you wouldn’t want to marry me “ I said to him and resting my head on his shoulder. “ I’m sure you too “ he said to me. I smile to myself. “ I’m tired “ I said to him. “ Sleep “ he said. I follow his order and sleep on his shoulder. “ Wake me up later okay “ I said to him. He nods.

 

 

So, here's the date. I hope it won't dissapoint you. Enjoy reading ! 
Don't forget to leave your comments okay ;) 

And yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't reply to yuor comments this time. I'll make sure I will next time. I just lack of time since I'm in rush right now !