Library

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

Oh yeah and now great. After what he did in front of the school gate just now, really embarrassing me ! And now, everyone is looking at me with a weird expression. I even can hear the students, no matter boys or girls whispering …

“ Are they a couple or what ? “

“ OMG ! Jiyeon already got someone special ! Aww, I’m sad “ ß this is obviously boys -,-

“ Isn’t Jiyeon with someone else ? I saw her at the theme park with another guy the other day “ ßoh yeah great. You know that one too ?

Damn ! You such a crazy , Kim Myungsoo. And as you know, I remember your name until now but you ! You don’t even remember who I am ? . Am I really marrying that guy ? And one more thing, will he remember that I’m his wife after we get married. Obviously no right ? I can’t imagine if someone ask him who I am and he will say, ‘I don’t know’. Tsk. I just hope Mummy cancelled this marriage before the wedding. I mean like, seriously. *kicking the can*

“ Jiyeon-ah !! “ I heard someone shout my name. I turn back and finally, “ IU-ah ! Palli ! Come here !! “ I shout back at her and waving my hand to the air. She run to me and within a minute, she’s now in front of me. Oh yeah, that’s so fast, I know. She’s a runner thought. “ Jiyeon-ah “ IU grab my hand and gasping for air. “ Relax. Calm down. Take a breath first “ she stop and took a deep breath as I told her. “ I want to make a confirmation with you “ she said after taking a deep breath.

I walk first and her followed me beside. “ Is it true that I heard a handsome guy send and kiss you in front of the gate ? “ IU ask me and I immediately laugh out loud. “ Uhuk uhuk “ I clear my throat almost choking due to the laugh. Hihi :3 *slap my own face. Ridiculous too much* “ Why are you laughing ? “ IU ask me with a weird expression. I stop walking and turn her around facing me. “ Did you heard the rumors ? “ I ask her. She nods. Assa ! I hit her forehead.

“ Yah ! “ she shout. I chuckled a bit. “ Don’t ever trust rumors again “ I said and walk away. I can tell, she childishly run after me, chasing me from the back. “ Jiyeon-ah ! Wait for me ! “ she shout again. I keep walking and while walking, I shout back at her, “ Aren’t you a school runner ? Chase over me ! “ and run away. And without I realize, someone pull my hand from the back. “ Got you ! “ ahh ! Obviously, IU’s voice. Aigoo ~ she’s so speed !

“ You can’t run away from me ~ “ she sang and walk away, leaving me behind. Aish, just you wait ! 

 

IU POV

The day went smoothly at school and now it’s time for a tutor class. I walk to the library and I already saw Wooyoung-shi waiting for me at the corner of the library. Yeah, it’s kinda more privacy place for students to study. Plus, it’s a study room for a group of students and there are kind of more quiet place in the library. Well, we’ve never sit there before. Yeah. Maybe he just want some peace.

“ Wooyoung-shi “ I called his name as I step in the study room. He look up at me. “ Do you want to stand up all the time ? “ he ask. I quickly took a sit in front of him and open the Mathematics book. Okay, today I’m going to teach him Ogif. Well, it’s an easy question. I don’t know if he can answer this easily or not. I hope he will ‘cause I’m dreaming to go back early today.

“ So, yesterday I’ve shown you a little bit about Ogif … “ I said to him. But I feels like he’s staring at me. I look at him and hell yeah, he’s staring at me. “ Do you see any Ogif question at my face ? “ I ask him. He smirk. He look through his bag and pull out a box , I mean a big box of chocolate and put it on the table. Oh my god. You make me want to swallow that chocolate. Oh . Take that away before I grab and won’t give you anymore !

“ For you “ Oh man ! I was like, so shocked when he said that. “ Me ? For me ? “ I ask him back. My eyes totally widened right now. “ I’ll take it back if you don’t want “ he said and take back the chocolate but I hurriedly pull his hand back and took the chocolate. “ Thank you “ I thanked and smile at him. “ Can I eat it now ? “ I ask him. He look at me and smirk, “ As you wish “ he said. Yeah, I’m totally happy right now ! Jiyeon-ah, please don’t be jealous. Hahahahaha xD

“ Hmm, anyway … “ I started to talk while eating the chocolate, “ Why did you give me this ? “ I ask him. While writing something on a piece of paper, which I saw him trying to figure out the ogif solution, he replied me with, “ Because of some reason “ WHAT ?!! My jaw totally drop. Can’t you explain a little more further bro, “ Mind to tell me the ‘some reason’ ? “ I ask him. He put down his pencil and look at me.

“ First “ his thumb up, “ Because you sad yesterday “ Ahh, thank you, thank you. You’re such a caring one, “ And second, because you teach me this ing stuff “ he said and push to the book that scattered on the table to me. “ Ahh, so that’s the reason. Thank you again ! “ Hehe :3 I becoming so hyper after get this chocolate. “ Yah kid ! “ he called me. Oh, did I mention that he always called me ‘kid’ ? Oh yes, he called me that because he said I’m so small like a kid. Lol, okay whatever.

“ Ne ? “ I ask him. “ There’s a chocolate beside your lips “ he shows the dirt at his lips to tell me the place that the chocolate on my lips. I touch my lips, “ Where ? “ I ask him since I don’t get where he meant. “ There there “ he pointed to the dirt on my face. “ Where ?! “ I ask him again because I still didn’t spot the dirt. He stand up and bow a bit closer to me. Oh my god ! His face is just a few inches with me !

 

IU’s POV end

“ Hmm.. wh.. where ? “ IU ask him again, with a slow voice. “ Here “ Wooyoung replied softly and leaned closer. He link his lips together with IU for a few moment and IU feels like she’s in a different world. She closed her eyes and feel the pleasure of his lips. For a few moments, she broke the kiss. “ We should continue now “ she told him and pull the book to her. He scratch his neck and sit back to his seat. “ So, do you understand now what is ogif ? “ IU ask him without looking at him.

“ Yeah “ he replied shortly.

 

 

So, as you can see I put a WooU moment in here. How’s this chapter ? Is it good or bad ? I hope I can do better that this. Please comment okay ;) Would you mind to rate again ? Hehehe :3