The Road

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

“ Park Jiyeon ! “ Mummy keep shouting my name from inside the car until now and duh ! What can I do ? Just ignore her baby ~ “ Park Jiyeon, stay where you stand ! “ Mummy shout again. I stop walking and turn back looking at her, “ What again Mummy ? I’ve done what you told me “ I said to her. She glance at me and walk closer to me. “ Why are you being such a rude kid just now ? “ she ask me with a cold voice. Oh please IU, help me !!!!

“ I’m not in the mood. I got so many problems right now “ I said with a slow voice. I’m not going to fight with her tonight since right now she looks like a monster !! “ What problem do you have ? “ Mummy ask again. I sigh, “ Problem at school “ I lied to her. I don’t even know what’s my problem. Maybe other problem, or maybe the problem is I don’t want to get married at this age ? Who knows right ? “ Don’t lie. IU looks like she doesn’t have any problem “ Mummy said.

“ Mummy “ I started to shout. But then, I left out a breathe and try to calm myself. “ Mummy “ I called again with a slow voice this time, “ IU and I isn’t the same. We’re different “ I said to her and hope that she will understand “ Why aren’t you the same ? Even you and I are the same. We’re humans “ Mummy said, trying to figure out what’s the actual thing playing in my mind which even I don’t know. Duh ! This. Is. Confusing. Lol.

“ Okay okay fine. Let’s just forget about tonight. I want to sleep “ I said and walk to my bedroom. 5 minutes later, IU join me in the room. “ Where are you when I need you ? “ I ask her as soon as she step in the room. She put a smile which she think so innocent on her face and said, “ I’m sorry. I’m looking for food at the kitchen “ and I was like …. I need your help and you look for food ? Look, great job my friend ! I love you so much ! Duh !

I throw myself on the bed and I don’t know, maybe within a minute I’ve already fallen asleep because I just realized when I woke up at 7.30 in the morning, the next day. I yawn and walk to the bathroom, sleepily. Oh God, why am I so sleepy today ? I took a simple bath and wake IU’s up. “ IU-ah, wake up. Go and take a bath already “ I push her lightly, trying to wake her up. She open her eyes and slowly wake up.

“ I’ll go to bath first “ IU said and took the towel inside the closet. She enter the bathroom and I can her the water falling. I took my school uniform from the closet and wore it. Then, I didn’t wait for IU, but I just walk downstairs for breakfast. I saw Mummy at the dining table just ignore her presence. My point now is to have a breakfast. “ Jiyeon-ah “ Mummy called me as I sat down. I look at her.

“ Why do you look so sleepy ? “ she ask me nicely, with a smile on her face. “ I don’t know “ I replied shortly and grab my bread. I saw IU walking downstairs. She walk to the table and took a sit beside me. “ IU-ah “ Mummy called her. IU look at Mummy, “ You too. Why do you too look so sleepy ? “ Mummy ask again. IU shook her head, don’t know. “ I don’t know Mummy. Could it be, your friend give us sleeping pills ? “ IU makes a joke and laugh. Mummy smile on her joke.

 

“ Jiyeon-ah, meet you fiancé today okay ? “ Mummy ask me. Without looking at her, I just nods in agreement. I’m too lazy to have a morning fight with her again this morning. “ Really ? “ she ask. Shocked that I agree maybe. I nods again. But then, I put my bread and stand up. I took my school bag, “ I’m going now “ I said and walk away. I feels like to take a walk today to school. So, I text IU and tell her that I’m going by myself since I’m too lazy to turn back and tell her.

Later on, I receive a replied from IU saying ‘Okay’. I take a walk while taking a fresh air in the morning. I walk to the bus stand and wait for the bus to come. After a few minutes of waiting, the bus still hasn’t come so I decided to just walk to school. While I’m on my way to school, I’m thinking how can I married someone like him ? Why did Mummy chooses him for me ? Why aren’t there any other guy beside him ? Why him instead of any other guy ?

While I’m figuring out and answer of my own question, suddenly …

BUMM !!!

I got hit by a motorcycle while I’m crossing the road and damn ! It’s hurt. But I can’t blame the person who hit me since I’m the one who didn’t see the person coming and I just cross the road without looking first. I tried to stand up and saw a tall guy in front of me. I couldn’t see his face because it was all covered by a helmet. I still trying to stand up but then, he help me by pulling my arm. As soon as I stand up, I bow to him and thanked him a lot.

I smile to him. He open his helmet and , “ YOU ?!! “ Oh. My. God. HIM ?!! “ Me ? Yeah, me ? Who are you ? “ the guy ask me. What the heck ? You don’t know me ? Come on baby, it’s me ~ Your wife-to-be ? Duh ! Ogh -,- Why do I have to meet him today ? Whyyy ?!! “ You forgotten me ? Your wife-to-be ? “ I ask him and glance. He immediately laugh out loud. What the ! Why are you laughing man ?!! Aish ! “ Okay girl. Chill out okay. I know I’m handsome. You don’t have to admit that you’re my wife-to-be or whatsoever “ he said.

Oh yeah, GREAT ! And now, you forgot me already ? Huh ! Let me just go to the school. “ Whatever “ I said and walk away. But then, I feel like my leg didn’t touch the ground and I’m flying around and I just realized , “ YAH ! PUT ME DOWN !!!! “ Oh my god ! Why did he lift me ?!!! “ Yah Kim Myungsoo ! “ I shout again and hit his head when he ignore me. “ Aish, you’re so fierce ! Let me send you to school kid “ he said and put me on his motorcycle. He push me to the back and sit on.

I didn’t expect that he would speed his motorcycle and makes me hug him from the back. Oh my god, I really don’t want to do this but seriously, I never ride a motorcycle before and he drove this motorcycle too fast. He speed too much. “ Please drive slowly “ I whispered to myself. I tightened my hug. Only God knows how scared I am right now. Oh my, please be save until we arrive my school.

 

Finally, we arrived safely at my school. Everyone is staring at us like they never seen me before. They look excited. Oh yeah for sure the girls. And the boys look so disappointed. Maybe they thought this jerk Kim Myungsoo is my boyfriend. Oh lol yeah, the fact is he’s soon to be my husband. Don’t you worry guys. Duh ! He opened his helmet and smile at me. I smirk and look away. “ Thank you “

I thanked him and walk away. But then, I feels like someone pulling my hand. I turn back and saw him pulling my hand. I want to pull back my hand but then he pull me harshly closer to him and wrap his arm around my waist. “ YAH !!! “ I shout and hit his head. He smile and ignore me. Aish, this guy. I hit again his head. Hahaha this is so fun. Hitting this jerk guy head. Aigoo ~ “ Yah ! Let me go please “ I sad to him and smirk.

He put the smile that he think sweetest smile ever and my forehead. What the ?!! What the id this guy trying to do ? But then, he leaned closer and kiss my forehead. My eyes totally widened ! Oh my god !!!! What is he trying to do ?!!! “ YAH !! “ I shout and push him. “ What is this ?!!!! “ I shout again and wipe my forehead. I walk to him and hit his head again. “ Don’t you dare to appear in front of me anymore !!! “ I shout to him and walk into the school.

 

 

 

How’s this chapter ? Please rate this chapter. 1,2,3,4 or 5 stars ? Hehehe :3
Leave your comment :)