IU's .....

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

Aishh, Jiyeon-ah pick up the phone please. I’ve been calling you for years already ! Aishh ! It’s already 3 am. Tomorrow we still got school to attend Jiyeon-ah. Where are you ? Please pick up your phone !! I’m so worried over here. Plaese Jiyeon-ah. Don’t scared me like this. I’ve been wandering around in this mansion waiting for you, you know ! You’ll be dead if you got back !

I walk downstairs and look whether Jiyeon already got back or not. But still, she hasn’t got back yet. And Mummy , please. Where are you ? Jiyeon’s still hasn’t got back yet. Why aren’t you coming back home too ? I walked out of the mansion and approach the guard , “ Ahjushi “ I called him. He look at me. Poor him. He looks tired and sleepy , “ Ne Miss Jieun “ he replied.

“ Did you see , I mean maybe Jiyeon’s shadow around here ? “ I ask him. He shook his head. I sigh. Jiyeon-ah, please please pick up the phone. I’m so worried. Daddy is not here , Mummy hasn’t got back yet. Where am I supposed to look for you ? You’re not at the park at this time. I’m so sure. Eh wait ! Park ? L.Joe oppa ! I run back to the mansion and back to my room. I grab my phone on the study table and hurriedly look for oppa’s number. A few seconds later, he’s already on the line.

“ Oppa, are you busy ? Am I disturbing you ? “ I ask him. He chuckled , “ Ani, I’m busy yeah but you’re not disturbing. Wae ? “ he said. “ Please return my Jiyeon. I miss her already “ I said. And he was like ‘Huh ?’ . “ IU-ah, what are you talking about ? Go and sleep. Tomorrow you have to school “ he said. ! You make me wanna angry. You stole Jiyeon and now you ask me to sleep ? Damn ! I’m ing worried over here and you’re playing around with me.

“ Just send her home oppa “ I said. My voice can’t be anything else than annoyed. “ She’s not with me IU “ he said. Seriously , he’s with you just now ! “ But she’s out with you ! “ I shout at him. It can be heard from the line that he’s sighing. “ I told you. She’s not with me. After we met, she just walked away. I thought she’s going back home “ oppa said. I sigh. Jiyeon-ah, where are you ? “ Okay then, sorry for disturbing “ I said weakly and end the call.

I walk back downstairs bringing my phone over because who knows Jiyeon might call me back. When I’m about to walk to the door , I receive one message from L.Joe oppa. It says , I’m sorry. Wait. Weird. Why did he sorry for ? He didn’t do anything wrong right ? I just ignore his message and walk to the door and when I’m about to open the door, someone enter from the outside. “ Jiyeon-ah ! “ Huh ! Thank God, Jiyeon is back now. But she looks weak.

I hold Jiyeon’s hand and pull her to the couch. We sat down and I hug her shoulder. “ Jiyeon-ah, kwenchana ? “ I ask her. She didn’t answer neither shook or nods. “ Jiyeon-ah, where did you go ? You know what ? I’m so worried. Why you didn’t pick up my calls ? Why did you come back late ? “ I ask over and over again. Jiyeon still kept quiet. But then, I noticed that her eyes teary. “ Jiyeon-ah “ I hold her arm. She immediately hug me.

 

I rub her back , calming her down. “ Jiyeon-ah, shh don’t cry. I’m here “ I tried to comfort. But seems like it’s not working. After a few minutes, we broke the hug. I wipe her tears away. “ Tell me. What happened ? “ I ask her again. She sobs over again but then, she started to tell me what is wrong with her. I’m so shocked the moment she said….

“ We’ve break up “

Is this the reason why oppa apologizing ? Is this the reason why Jiyeon crying so hard ? Is this reason why Jiyeon got back home so late ?!!! Oh my ! I’m getting so angry when I remembered everything he promises to Jiyeon and now what happened ? Where are all the promises of him to Jiyeon ?!! “ Jiyeon-ah “ I called her. I took a deep breath, trying to control my anger from burst out.

“ Tell me the whole story “ I ask her. She look at me , “ I .. I don’t know where to start. I don’t you to get angry “ she said. She still can’t stop sobbing. She pressure a lot today. “ Where ever. It’s okay. I’ll try to understand “ I told her. She clear , “ He broke up with me just like that “ and you know what ? I’m so shocked when Jiyeon said that. How could he ? When he wants her, he promised me many things ! How could he break his own promise.

 

Flashback

“ Why should I gave Jiyeon to you ? “ I ask oppa when he ask my permission to couple with Jiyeon. I’m not trying to control Jiyeon’s life, but since I know when Jiyeon really loves someone she will tell me and ask my opinion. So, I don’t want her to broken heart at the end of the day.

“ Because you can trust me “ he said. “ Trust you ? Trust you what ? “ I ask him again. Don’t get what he’s saying. “ Trust me that I can take care of her just like I take care of my life, love her more than she loves me and give her happiness in her life. Oh yeah, and I will never control her life since she’s still studying and I know how is she in school. With that all guys that crush on her “ he said.

I chuckled on his statement. It’s true. Jiyeon loves to play with guy’s heart but this guy. She really loves him. That’s why, I let her be with him. Especially, the moment he said , “ I will fight and sacrifice anything for her. For my love “ this time I really believe that he could give her the happiness.

Flashback end

“ Is there any reason ? “ I ask Jiyeon. She shook. “ No. He didn’t say anything. He just said, he knows he wouldn’t get me “ she told me that which made me so shocked. What the hell is he talking about ? “ Why did he said that ? “ I ask again. She shook again, “ I don’t know “ I hold Jiyeon’s hand. I don’t want her to cry because of that jerk. Whatever his reason is, he already said he would fight and sacrifice for Jiyeon. I remember each of his promise.

“ Shh don’t cry anymore. Just move on with your life okay ? “ I told her and rub her back. I want to walk upstairs and pulling her along, but when I was about to walk, she who still sitting pull back my hand, “ The worst part is … “ she can’t continue what she said but crying harder than before. “ Why ? “ I ask her as I sat down. 

 

“ I just give my ity to someone I don’t know “

As expected, my jaw drop when she said that. My hand grip detached from her. “ Jiyeon-ah ! “ I shout. “ What are you talking about ?!! “ I shout again. Everyone could tell how shocked am I ! How could Jiyeon gives her ity ? To someone who she doesn’t even know ? Because of broken heart on L.Joe oppa ? “ IU-ah , I’m sorry “ she’s kneeling infront of me. I’m stunt of her statement.

She try to reach my hand but I push her hand away. “ I can’t believe you did this because of broken heart “ I said. She’s crying harder. “ I can’t believe you did this because of a guy “ I said again. She’s already prostate infront of me. I stand up and step aside when she hug my leg. Don’t touch me please. You’re disgusting.

I walk away from her but then I just realized. I’m so mean to her. She’s not in fault. I shook my head several times and walk back to her. She, whose prostate just now already kneeling infront of the couch. “ Jiyeon-ah “ I kneel at the back of her and hug her. “ I’m sorry “ I apologize. “ I know you’re frustrated “ I said. She turn back and hug me tightly. I hug her back.

“ I’m sorry too “ I apologize.

 

 

Here’s Chapter 10. I hope you like it okay ;) I made this as IU’s POV as you can see. Fuh ~ This chapter is kinda tiring me because actually I’m lack of idea. But finally, I made it. So, sorry if it’s bored.

Please leave your comment so that I know your opinion on this chapter ! Keep reading and don’t forget to subscribe !!!! Love you soooooo muchooooooo :)