Introduction : First Day of School

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

Jiyeon POV

Huarghhhhh ! Aigoo ~ I just woke up from my deep sleep and my yawn sounds so so so bad -.- Hehehe :3 Well, you know why I'm so fresh today ? Because .... TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL !!!!!!! *saying so fast* So, I am ... Eh wait ! Author, this is the first chapter right ? So, should I introduce myself ? *author shows okay sign* Ohh okay ! So, I should tell about me now. Oh yes, shall I start now ? Oh great. I shall *whispering* cause the author already giving me a death glare. Kekekeke :3 So, my name is Park Jiyeon. I'mma high school student. And I am 17 years old. I have a friend whom I considered as my sister also and she's right here beside me sleeping soundly and deeply like a princess. Duh !

" YAH ! LEE JIEUN !!!! WAKE UP ALREADY !!!! "

Yeah, I know I know. I forgot to tell you. Her name is Lee Jieun. But you can call her IU. "IU ? Wae IU ?" This question ... People keep asking me. For a hundred thousand million billion trillion times I said, I don't ing know. I ask her , but she just said , " Ohh that's my glamour name. Hahahaha xD * laughing to death* " Uh ? Okay IU-ah. So, from the beggining of this story until the end , let's just call her IU.

" Yah Park Jiyeon ! Why are you shouting madly ? Can't you shut the up ? Ughh " IU complain and went back to sleep. Oh God ! You know what ? One thing about her, she's so so so ing brilliant but a sleepyhead. So, don't bother if she sleep in the class because she can catch up again what the teacher teach in the class by reading ... MY NOTES !!!

" Wake up young lady. Today is the first day of school " I said calmly. Well, I've always been a calm person. Kekeke :3

" You know what, Jiyeon-ah ? " she wake up and lean on the bed , " It's only 6 in the morning and we start school at 8.30 am, so can you and I go back to sleep now ? It's not like we're walking to school " she said with her sleepy face and this is ing bored. She start to sleep back and what I did ? Sitting here , on my bed and sighing heavily. 

" You don't think I don't ing know your trick. Whose your victim this year ? " suddenly IU speak in her sleep ... Duh ! Why did you have to satire me mannnn ? Heheh :3

" Hmm let me see. I've already stalk this 5 guys in the school. But one out because he already move to another school. Another one also out because he's too nerdy. So, I just have three with me. I can't with only this 3 guy " Heheheh :3 This is another one thing you have to know about me. Yes, about me. Hmm, let's proceed to the conversation first.

" I've check up for you. I have 5 to 6 guys with me. Check their profile in my study table drawer " I do as she said. Walk to her study table and open her M.E.S.S.Y drawer. 

" What the ? How am I going to search for the profile if you keep it in this rat mansion ? " I shout from the table. IU sigh heavily and walk to me. She look for the profile I asked and hand it to me. Yeahh, my lovely victims are on my hand. Pretty hand.

I look through their profile and scan them one by one. And finally , I've already got the answer in my hand. Hehehehe " So, I don't want guy 3 and 5 " I said to IU whose standing beside me. She, sleepyly take a look to the 3 and 5 guy profile on my hand.

" Let me take a look " she said. I handed the file to IU. She look through and finally ask , " Wae ? This two are hot stuff in school you know " she said while rubbing her eyes. I look at her and smile cynically.

" Because I already played with 'em . Hahahahaha xD " and laugh like a crazy maid. Kehkehkeh :3 IU's shocked. It can be seen from her reaction. With her widely opened mouth and her eyes widen. I cross my arm, smile to her and finally walk to bed , lying my yhhhh body. 

" YAH ! WHY I NEVER KNEW ?!!! " she shout at me and throw the file to me. I took the file and throw to the floor. Hehehe :3 

" Let's just go to sleep back. It's only 6 in the morning. Hehehe :3 " I replied and her face already redden as a result of burning anger. Kekeke :3 She walk to the bed and jump on me and ... Auchh ! That's hurt guysssssss ! She's damn fat girl !!!

 

8 am in the morning ....

Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je je jeil jal naga

Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Bam Ratatata Tatatatata
Oh my god

Oh ! Who's ing set that song as an alarm tone !!! Damn, this must be IU's doing ! I sit up straight suddenly and notice that IU is not there, beside me. Damn that girl ! She must be the one who prank me. I look at the clock and .... 

" LEE JIEUNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!! "

IU POV

" LEE JIEUNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!! "

HAHAHAHAHAHHA xD She must be mad. Kekeke :3 You know what ? She's late for school and she's going to be a crazy once she get down. While I'm here, happily eating my breakfast and drink my coffee while reading ... newspaper ? Oh no. I'm not. Well I'm reading my English book and notes since of all the subjects , only my English is and I don't ing know why.

8.15 in the morning ...

Finally I heard footsteps or should I say bigfootsteps running like a cheetah the downstairs. Ahahaha , this year is a horrible year for her because on her precious first day of school , she already late. Why I said she's late ? Because usually she arrives school sharp 8 am. And her early arrival just to flirt the hot guy she already aim the past year. You know why she's flirting ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Hmmm 

*audience throwing rubbish*

Okay okay. I'll tell now. Because it's her habit. Since she's the prettiest and richest girl in the school *whispering* heyy, I'm just her friend whose her parents adopt me okay , so everyone want to be in a relationship with her. But believe me, *whispering again* she's a and never ever had a single kiss. Kekeke :3 Sorry Jiyeon-ah, your secret is not a secret anymore. 

" Yah ! IU-ah ! Why you didn't wake me up ?! " Yesssss, that's it. The volcano exploded already.

" Sorry. I just want to have breakfast peacefully today " and a cute little pinky wink should melt her. Hehehe 

" What the ? Yah ! Let's go ! " she shout and pull my hand while my bread still hanging on my mouth. What the ? I grab my English book and followed her fast walk. The driver speed up the car since Jiyeon keep nagging of being late. Duh ! I better put on my earphones and listen to JYJ's song in a crazy volume.

 

So, sharp 8.30 am we arrive at school and Jiyeon start to act calm. Huh, fake girl. It's okay Jiyeon-ah, I still love you. Kekeke :3 And when she step into the school gate , everyone already look at her especially boys and suddenly the wind blew at us. Ehem ehem , such a drama. It feels like everyone already sense her presence. Duh !

So, without waiting any single second , I walk to the other way alone since I'm not that popular like her. I walk to the school board and take a seat near the window . Yesss, this is what happened when it comes to first day of school. We are going to attend the rehearsal and this is ing bored. I put my English book on the chair beside me for Jiyeon. Before I could see Jiyeon's shadow there's already 3 guys took a sit beside the chair I safe for Jiyeon. Huh *flip hair*

I wonder why no one hates her since she is a playgirl in this school. She got so many scandal in this school ! Oh maybe she's kind and nice and friendly to everyone. That's why. So, another one thing I wanna tell you guysssss. She got thousandzzzzz or even trillionzzzzz scandal but there's only one man in her heart which is ....

 

 

 

So this is the first chapter. Yeah, I know it's kinda bored and so many nonsense things I talk about. So sorryyyyyyy guyzzzzz ! 

By the way, don't forget to click the subscribe button, leave your comment and keep reading this fic okay ;D Love yah ! Muah muah