Chapter 5

The Perfect Match

 

The Perfect Match Chapter 5

 

Jan Di

That stupid curly-fries, Gu Jun Pyo actually had the nerve to give me a Red Card? Oh yes, I knew all about that damned thing. Having Oh Ha Ni for one of my best friends did come in handy in many situations. That girl had an addiction to researching, as if her life depended on it. She had told me all about that blasted card, the day I had received it.

I had spilled strawberry-milk on him. So what? It had been an accident and I had apologized. What else did he want? Revenge? For God’s sake, was that guy really as daft as I had thought him to be?

It was one thing if we both fought in every possible second but it was another thing if he sent the whole school after me. For. Spilling. Strawberry-milk.

How childish was that, really now?!

It had been three days since I had received that famous Red Card and I had already reached the end of my patience a few minutes ago.

I mean, I could handle it if my locker was filled with trash, I could handle it if my bag, including my books, got thrown into the pond, I could handle it if my uniform got ruined with paint BUT I could not handle it if Gu Jun Pyo actually sent someone to attack me physically. That was just plain wrong and nothing but cowardice. Had it not been for Hee Young, Ga Eul and Ha Ni saving me from those five baboons…I don’t even want to think about what would have happened then.

So, currently I was on way to that F4 recreation room, or whatever it was they had here in school, to give Mr. Gu Jun Pyo a piece of my mind. How dare that guy do something like this?!

 

Author

“Jan Di-ah, slow down!” Ga Eul gasped, as she, Hee Young and Ha Ni tried to catch with their murderous friend.

Geum Jan Di was definitely in a bad mood today.

“Why the hell would I slow down?” she whipped around and came to a sudden stop, causing her three friends to bump into her: “Didn’t you guys see what he did? Do you really want me to endure this any longer? Or only until I’m ready to commit suicide, like that boy you told me about, Ha Ni?”

The three questioned ones looked at one another before chorusing: “Let’s go!”

All four girls marched up to the fourth floor of the castle-like building they called their school, led by a very furious Jan Di, who didn’t take long to find their destination.

Ha Ni had found out as much as she could about the F4. So she knew, just like the rest of them that the entire fourth floor of the school building was the F4’s private space. That was, except for the fact that they had to share a few of the rooms on that floor with four girls now. Still, the fact that they practically owned the school always had an impact on a person. When the four girls finally entered the F4’s recreation room, they had expected nothing less than the huge room with a bar, the big sofas, the gigantic flat-screen TV and many more gadgets that they found.

 

Ha Ni

Of course, the famous F4 were having their afternoon tea. How civilized they had to think they were. I had to stop myself from snorting very unladylike.

Maybe I was just being a bit jealous. I mean, come on now! How could four males look so… handsome… while having afternoon tea? It was just not fair!

In my state of envy I almost didn’t notice that Jan Di had already started talking, or yelling, to be accurate.

“Are you not man enough to confront me face to face? Is that why you had sent your cronies to get me?” she was poking her pointer finger in Jun Pyo’s chest, while Hee Young was trying frantically to stop her from attacking him: “If you dare do that ever again then, I swear to god, I will rip every single, curly hair of yours out, one by one and believe me when I say, it’s not going to be a nice experience.”

Jun Pyo on the other hand didn’t seem to be impressed even the least bit by Jan Di’s little speech. He swatted her hand away, crossed his arms over his chest, lifted his chin and looked down his nose at one of my best friends. I had the strangest urge to knee him in his guts. The word ‘smug’ didn’t even begin to describe his facial expression: “You’re actually threatening me?” he asked, his voice pure arrogance: “Me? Do you even know who it is, you’re talking to? For your information, my name is Gu Jun Pyo and I’m the sole heir of Shinwa.”

“Well for your information,” Jan Di retorted: “You shouldn’t be so proud of something that you haven’t earned on your own and which isn’t even yours yet. You said it yourself; you’re the heir, only the heir and not the owner!

That seemed to rile him up quite a bit: “You bloody commoner! Here you are throwing insults at me, while you should be apologizing for the way you behaved. You should be thankful that you’re the only one who got a Red Card because, let’s be honest, all four of you deserved it!”

At this point, Jan Di, Hee Young, Ga Eul and I let out indignant gasps, before the room grew so quiet, you could’ve heard a needle dropping.

The next thing I knew, Hee Young had released her grip on Jan Di and was attacking Jun Pyo together with her.

Lucky for Jun Pyo though, Woo Bin caught Hee Young in the middle of her attack and Jan Di was the only one to get through. Yes, he was lucky, because as painful as Jan Di’s kick to his face was, Hee Young’s attack would have been much more painful.

While Jun Pyo was struggling to get up from the floor, Hee Young was struggling in Woo Bin’s arms, which were drawn tightly around her.

“Let go of me!” she gritted through her clenched teeth, while attempting to pry his hands off of her.

This situation was not only ridiculous, it was hilarious, really. I would have laughed along with Yi Jung and shared a few good chuckles with Seung Jo but was too busy staring daggers at Jun Pyo, just like Ga Eul.

ALL FOUR OF US DESERVED A RED CARD?!

The urge to kick him in the guts had returned within a second.

I knew Ga Eul was in a similar state as me but we two had to stay calm. If we didn’t stay calm now, the situation would get more out of hand than it already was.

Ga Eul made eye contact with me and we both nodded at each other in agreement, before stepping into action.

While Ga Eul steered a still-angry Jan Di out of the room, I took hold of the still-struggling Hee Young.

“Hee Young-ah,” I whispered in her ear: “Calm down! We can’t lose our temper like this anymore. I know he deserves far more than Jan Di’s kick but you also know what grandma will do if she hears of any of this.”

The word ‘grandma’ cooled not only her but also Jan Di, who was standing within hearing range with Ga Eul at her side. Grandma’s threat always worked on every single one of us.

One last time, all four us turned around and gave Gu Jun Pyo, who was finally back  on his two feet, a final death glare, before stomping out of the too extravagant room.

If I wasn’t wrong, and I usually wasn’t, then Ga Eul and I had just prevented something horrible from happening. The only remaining question was, did the F3 see it our way, or were all three of them as thick as their leader was?

I seriously doubted a genius, like Seung Jo, with the IQ of 200 was this stupid. Better said, I hoped he wasn’t…

End of Chapter

 

Hey There!

I updated faster this time, yay!

So, what do you guys think of this chapter? I think there were plenty of things going on in this one. So please do comment! I'm desparate right now and a bit sad with the lack of response I'm getting but then I see that my subscribers are only increasing, so why aren't the comments. Sorry if I sound y but many of you spoilt me with comments before and I'm too used to them now :D

Though I do appreciate every comment and every subscribtion I get, so don't get me wrong! 

Now, I know there are many HyunMin and SoEul fans out there reading this fic and I know all of you are impatient, as to when the couples start to interact for real. Please do keep in mind that I have to build a stable basis for the romance of ANY couple to start. Actually, I think I'm more impatient than most of you are, so please stay tuned, yes?

I have some suprises up my sleeve for both the HyunMin and SoEul couple, because I'm a fan of both of them. Right now though, while writing this story I'm also becoming more and more interested in the other two couples, as a few of you will too, I think. I'm especially beginning to like Woo Bin and Hee Young. Those two have something big coming for them as well =D

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes=)

Kamsahamnida for everything!

p.s. You guys already know that I love you <333