Chapter 5 - PARK MYUNGYEOL? IS IT ME OR IT'S SOME INFINITEBROMANCE? O_O'?

It's not about the money!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGG, There's now 26+ subscribeeeers!! I loveee you guys! I thought I'll just have few more subcribers, but 23+ new subcribers!!! Thank you for subscribiing! :'D I just wanted to update another fanfic of mine, but then I saw new subscribers, I smiled then clicked on it.. What I saw : 32+ subscribers! I started screaming and dancing all around he house!! XD I'll list you guys in the end! :) Cause this is being long..  -DAAAMN, I JUST HAVE TO THANK YOU SOOCHAN15 WITH HER ' KIM MYUNGSOO IS MY HUSBAND'! SHE'S THE BEST!! <3 -

And I should let you guys have my update xD Here it goes:
-------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, blank few times, because I wasn't used to the sunlight, I saw the white ceiling, obviously, I was in a hospital, I've seen enough dramas to predict. (KYUNG THE DRAMA HOE XD)  Let's recall what happened... I WIDENED MY EYES, OMFG, SO I'M STILL ALIVE?! WHERE'S HYEWON?! I got up, phew, she was sleeping on the couch there. (DUUH, I'LL NEVER LET HER DIE!!)  I stood up, carried her with my arms to the bed, then l lied next to her. We were only 5cm apart, I was facing her. I couldn't resist anymore, I looked at her lips, they were teasing, aishh, I couldn't support anymore, and stole her a kiss.(WTF? NOT EXCITING ENOUGH, I NEED A SCENE THAT'LL MAKE ME FANGIRL, NOT JUST I STOLE HER A KISS AND THAT'S ALL E-E' I'M SUCH POOR AT EXPRIMING MYSELF D;)  I don't know if it was me or she smiled, I just thought too much, didn't I...? 
I sighed but I sweetly smiled, because she fell in love with me, well Park Myungyeol (AS AN INSPIRIT, I SHIP THE MYUNGYEOL, OKAY SERIOUSLY, I COULDN'T STOP FROM SMILING WHEN I WROTE THIS XD) , my online life... We always would cam, every time, I hid my face, so yeah she never knew that Myungyeol lover was actually her best friend Kyung. Such a stupid one, I flicked on her forehead.(STUPID KYUNG, WHY DON'T YOU CONFESS? E-E'?) I've seen a lot of pretty girls in my life, even tho' she's not the prettiest, she's the only one that stole my heart. (AWWWN <3 :'DD) I held her hands, closed my eyes, and started dreaming.
I dreamnt about us, married(CUTEEE <3) , she was making breakfast while I was hugging her from the back,(Yeah, I used KMSIMH?!'s part.. IT WAS JUST TOO SWEET WHEN I READ IT <3) we had a deep kiss, but then a guy , whom the face seemed familiar and unfamiliar at the same time, he stole Hyewon away from me. I kneeled down on the floor and started crying.
-Kyung! Hyewon shouted
I woke up, sweating.
-So, afterall, it was a dream, I whispered
-A nightmare? What was it about? Hyewon seemed worried.
-Errrr... It-was-about us..m-married.. then-a-dude-came..and-stole-you-away.. from-me... I mumbled so that she wouldn't hear.
-What? You got caught that you got transformed into a girl? She joked Joke! Speak properly! She sticked her tongue out. 
-NOOO. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! I dreamnt.. errm.. that.. you killed me!! I lied.
-WHAT? OMG?!! THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN TOO! I WILL NEVER KILL MY BEST FRIEND!!(WHATT?! BEST FRIEND?! 3) She flicked my forehead. (LOLOL, SUCH A COUPLE RIGHT? <3)
-OH, by the way, did you woke up before having this nightmare..? She started blushing.
LOL, I BET SHE'S THINKING ABOUT WHY SHE WAS BESIDE ME AND WHY WE WERE HOLDING OUR HANDS! If she wasn't here, I would have chuckled, but I didn't want to expose, so I lied again and said:
-No, why? I acted innocently
-Oh... I was just wondering why you seemed fine even though you woke up, and discover that you're in a hospital... She quickly said.
-Oh...That... Wait, was it true about your online boyfriend? I tried to change the subject.
-Well... Yeah... But I'm starting to forget about him, he wasn't really important... I'm sure that he won't come back , maybe he even died! She fakely smiled. (WHAAT?! NOO. DON'T. FORGET. ABOUT. HIM!!! ;OO NOO WTF?!!! NOOO HE'S INFRONT OF YOUU!!! STOP SAYING THINGS YOU DON'T MEAN!!!!!!!!! )
I could see tears in her eyes. She did her best to not cry, but no, she couldn't support it anymore, she started crying. I went beside her, hugged her, she was crying on my shoulders. I had tears too, fortunately she didn't notice, I really wanted to shout : 'HYEWON! I'M MYUNGYEOL!!' , but I couldn't, I didn't have the courage to confess. I didn't want her to love me as Myungyeol, but as Kyung. I told myself that I'll steal her heart as Kyung!  (OMG. NOOO!! STUPID. KYUNG. Myungyeol.. xD.. YESH, ANYWAY STEAL HER HEART AGAIN <3) 

-END OF FLASHBACK IN A FLASHBACK XD-

Everything was going well until, we got told to go in different schools. We lived so far away that we couldn't see each other, for 5 years already... Again, the same scene's happening, I'm facing her, both of us sharing the same bed. (DON'T THINK DIRTY.. XD) I examined her pretty face, hahah, she did became skinnier... She wasn't even chubby when she was young, I seriously wonder why we all called her chubby... I caressed her hair, soft, it has a scent of strawberry, I wonder if it's the same brand as the one I gave her.  I approached my lips to hers,closed my eyes, and kissed on her lips. (Kyung such a thief hahah xD) The next second, I felt pushed away. WTF?! I opened up my eyes, Hyewon had her eyes widened, while blushing, she was cute, but she'll surely rage...
-... I couldn't help myself, but say it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMMMMG, THANK YOUUU AGAAIN EVERYONE <3 HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY MY STORY <3 SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES XD
I USED TWO DAYS TO TYPE THIS OUT, SORRY, I'M BEING SICK RIGHT NOOOW D; But, at first when I started typing this, only 26subsribers, now there's 33 subscribers!! I just can't stop from saying Thank youu xD
I don't know but I have a friend that don't have an aff account, but she reads my story, so to everyone that's reading this, YOU'RE AWESOME!! And if you have an aff acc but didn't subscribe yet, subscribe now!! Cause I'll be updating faster by now!! :) 

LET'S NOW LIST YOU GUYS! :) You don't need to look at it/waste your time, unless if you want to know which place you're at?