I'm back

please love me again..

Sorry it has been what? 3 months, 4 months since I last update..sorry summer vacation was busy like heck and right after we had a church conference, I had school (college) and it's hard like a rock!! So I'm almost done with this fanfic..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

 

"I.." Before he can continue, his phone started to ring and he was hesitating if he should pick it up or not. :"Oppa, answer it.." Seungho had no choice but to pick it up. "Yoboseoyo? nae..araso.." he hang up the phone "Who is it?' Jiyeon asked. "ah, Changmin hyung and IU call where were we?" Seungho said in a auto tone voice. Seungho stood up. "I just want to tell you that..I love you and I'll never you go once you held my hand." Seungho held out his hand to Jiyeon and she looked up with a smile.

 jiyeon smile

She gladly accept his hand and said "Oppaaaaaa..no..Seobang!!!" Seungho was confused "seobang?" Jiyeon chuckled and playfully hit Seungho on his arm. "Oppppaaaa" Seungho couldn't resist her cuteness and pull her into a kiss. JIyeon was so surprised and didn't know what to do. "Stop that..I can't resist it.." Jiyeon decided to tease more "oppppaaaa" and kiss his cheeks and ran away. "Yah! Don't make me catch you!" Seungho chased after Jiyeon back home. "Oppa, you have to catch my hand so you won't let go" Jiyeon ran even faster. 

 

What is taking Seungho so long? Me and IU are waiting for them to tell the good news. "Oppa..gwenchana?" IU hold his hand. "ah nae..I'm just nervous." Changmin sighs. "Oppa, don't be nervous..they will accept us, right?" Changmin chuckled "of course, they been wanting this to happen right?" IU smiled. "I didn't expect us to be together hehe." The door was open and it revealed Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. "Oh! Where's the other two?" Yong Hwa asked. "Ah..they're coming." IU answered. "Ah, okay.." Shin Hye said. They both sat down and wait for the two loverbirds to come. 

 

Author POV

Seungho and JIyeon finally reach home. They went inside and saw a serious expression of the other four people. "Wae geurae? Did we do something wrong?" Jiyeon asked. "Of course, going out at night is bad for your health of course." Shin Hye said. "Mian-hae eonni.." Jiyeon looked down as Seungho was holding her hands tighter, showing her that it's all right. "So what is it that you call me at SUCH A BAD TIME HYUNG!" Changmin was getting nervous when he heard Seungho said that. "ah..well..we..uh.." IU was looking at Changmin and she held his hand a tighter to calm him down. Changmin took a deep breath and said "We're both getting married!" The four people were shocked with their eyes wide open. It was quiet for a moment. "It has been a quiet moment for I have no idea how long." Changmin said. Out of nowhere, Jiyeon scream and went to IU but before she can, her back pain was getting worse and Seungho got her on time. "Seungho-ah, bbali!!" Jiyeon was screaming due to the pain that she cannot bear. "AH!!!!!!!!! EONNIIII!" Jiyeon couldn't bear the pain anymore. Everyone left the house to head to the hospital. Changmin took his car with IU and YongHwa, Shin Hye, Seungho, and Jiyeon rushed to the car and head to the hospital. 

They finally reached the hospital and Jiyeon was crying due to the unbearable pain. She had to lay forward on the hospital bed while the nurse and doctor took her to the operation. Everyone was so worried that they didn't know it passed 3 hours. What they also didn't know was that someone was watching them from afar. "Oppa, shouldn't you go and see how Jiyeon eonni is doing?" The girl said. "I will, but I want to see once the doctor comes out" The man said. Finally, the doctor came out and everyone rushed to him. "How is she?" Seungho asked. "Her back is getting worse, we have to operate her soon. Will you all allowed that?" Everyone hesitated until they heard a voice. "Yes, I allowed it." Everyone turn around and was shocked to see who it was. "Taecyeon oppa" Shin Hye said in a shocking tone.

 

 

What is Taecyeon oppa doing there? Is Jiyeon going to be fine? 

I'm so sorry for not updating for 4 months due to my busy schedule in college. I need a sub-author please. Someone who is on everyday and who is willing to help complete this fanfic. It will be complete (30 chapters) so if you want to help, please message me.

 

Also! I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic although I had like a hard time getting this story hooked! Please subscribe and comment<3