father-son battle

please love me again..

Taecyeon: what are you doing here?

guy: heard that you were arrested for kidnapping..seems like you want to be with her..

Taecyeon: because of you..I regret that I kill Jiyeon's father..

guy: ha..does it look like I care?

Taecyeon: I care..why are you being selfish..

Shin Hye: I'm sorry to disrupt but who are you?

guy: I'm Ahn Suk Hwan ...I........madadadsa...

Shin Hye: so you're the one who killed my father..

Suk Hwan: geudae..he was treating my son a good life..I wanted my son to follow my ways..

Shin Hye: mwoh? a father is suppose to lead their son the good way..not bad way..

Yong Hwa; nae..he wanted to have a good life..not the way you wanted him to..

Suk Hwan: a father has a choice to make his son do---

Taecyeon: but you have no right to make me..I can make my own choices..not you..

Suk Hwan: DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR FATHER!

Taecyeon: I already did..all these years, I regret losing my friends, my love, and my mother..ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!

Suk Hwan: hahahaha your mother deserves to die..either way, I'm going to die and so are you three..

Taecyeon: ABEOJI!! GET OUT!!

Suk Hwan: haha you will see what happens..goodbye for now..

(Suk Hwan left the room and Shin Hye was afraid something bad will happen)

Yong Hwa: we need to bail you out..I'm afraid your father is going to do something bad..

Taecyeon: I have enough money..I'll give you the money to bail me out..I know how to stop my father..

Yong Hwa: how?

Taecyeon: we need to fight against each other to win..one of us has to die..

Shin Hye: andwae!! you shouldn't do this...

Taecyeon: you don't know how powerful my father is..

(everyone stood quiet for a while and Seungho was alone with Jiyeon)

Seungho: Jiyeon-ah?

Jiyeon: wae?

Seungho: I just want to tell you that I will protect you with all my might..

Jiyeon: gomawo..sarang hae..

Seungho: nado sarang hae..

(they were in each other's arm as the nurse came in)

nurse: I'm sorry but visiting hours is over..

Seungho: is there a possible way for me to stay here? I don't want to leave her alone..

nurse: that's fine..I'll go get some pillows and blankets for you..I'll also give you some food in case you get hungry..

Seungho: nae..kamsamida..

nurse: cheomaneyo

(the nurse exit the door and Jiyeon was holding Seungho's hand)

Jiyeon: are you sure you want to stay here?

Seungho: yae..what if something happens to you? I can carry you to the bathroom..

Jiyeon: haha babo..

Seungho: you'll be fine..be positive okay..

(Seungho and Jiyeon were embracing in their arms, Seungho went to sleep in the coach as the night passed by, Taecyeon was bail out and prepare to have a battle with his abeoji)

Yong Hwa: do you really want to do this?

Taecyeon: it's the best way..

Shin Hye: can't he get arrested?

Taecyeon: he can ask anyone to bail him out..the best way is for one of us to die..

(Seungho and Jiyeon were walking and she heard what Taecyeon just said)

Jiyeon: oppa!! why are you going to die?! wae?!

Taecyeon: it's my will..don't worry..it's a revenge for killing your abeoji..

Jiyeon: oppa..andwae!! I only spend a little time with you..

Taecyeon: those times were good moments..

(Taecyeon saw Seungho and went up to him)

Taecyeon: take care of her okay..please love her for me..

Seungho: araso..

(Taecyeon was getting ready for battle as he walk away but Jiyeon was trying to stop him)

Jiyeon: oppa!! please don't do this!! if you die, who is going to be my oppa?!

Taecyeon: dongseng-ah..you have your friends..what about Changmin oppa?

Changmin: I'll be her oppa..always will be..

IU: I'm here for her..

Taecyeon: see..you have these two friends with you..your eonni, your brother in law, and you boyfriend..

Jiyeon: oppa..please..kajima..

Taecyeon: I'll fight for my life..to get revenge on your father's death..

(Taecyeon was walking away to Han River and Jiyeon was chasing after him)

Jiyeon: oppa!!

Seungho: Jiyeon-ah!! don't!!

(Seungho held her waist tightly to not let her go near Taecyeon)

Jiyeon: let me go!! I want to stop him!! EONNI!! WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING HIM?!

Shin Hye: mian-hae..

(the battle was ongoing as everyone was looking from far apart to see Suk Hwan and Taecyeon fighting against each others, Jiyeon was very afraid because she was having a bad feeling until two guys shot Suk Hwan on his chest and he went down, Jiyeon was happy that Taecyeon survive as he ran over to everyone)

Jiyeon: oppa!! you did it..

Taecyeon: yes I--

(suddenly, someone shot him from the back and it reveal his father on the ground)

Jiyeon: OPPA!!! ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

is Taecyeon going to live? I'm sorry if this happen..

I really like Taecyeon cause he's a very funny guy..

I'm not hating on him..he's a great rapper of 2pm..

don't hate me please :( please subscribe and comment<3