Shopping with the devil.

I slapped a kingka.

In the midst of your first lesson, someone barged into your homeroom and then, squeals and screams were heard, "L oppa! What are you doing here?" "L oppa, be my boyfriend!" 

*Damn it, what the hell is he doing here?!* You thought, hoping that he's not here to find you. "L-shi, what can i do you for?" Your teacher, Mrs. Bum asked in a sweet voice. Myungsoo stepped into the class cooly, "I'm here for my slave." 

"Slave?" The teacher asked curious. "Yes, my slave!" Myungsoo nodded before scanning the classroom, his eyes landed on you who was trying to slip under the table.

"There!" Myungsoo pointed at you, girls who were beside you squealed, thinking that Myungsoo was looking for them. Myungsoo ignored the squealing girls and stormed up to your seat, grabbing your wrist and pulling you out, he bent down taking your books and pens shoving it into your bag and slinging it around his body. 

"Come with me." He told you and walked out off your class, without a choice you followed him. 

"Yah!' You called, but he ignored you and kept on walking, "Yah!" You called again, this time pulling on your bag's strap, causing him to stumble back. "Where are you taking me?!" You asked him, "I have important lessons to attend to!" 

"JUST COME WITH ME." He growled, you fliched at his voice. 

"Why?!" You question. 

"Because i have your stuff?" Myungsoo answered, smirking. You sighed, you had really no choice but to follow him. 

"But can you at least tell me where we're going?" 

"Shopping." He simply answered as the both of you stepped out of school to see a cool black bike waiting for you outside. 

"Get on." Myungsoo said before shoving a helmet at you. 

"Wh-what?" You didn't quite get what nonsense he was blabbering about. 

"I said, get on." He repeated. 

"WHAT?!" You snapped, you're surely not going to get on this dangerous machine and get killed. 

"Aish!" Myungsoo muttered before putting his hands on your waist, lifting you up and plopping you down on the bike, before getting on himself. You tried to get off, but the bike roared and sped off. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" You screamed for your dear life, and gripped onto the strap of your bag again, causing Myungsoo to lose his balance. 

"!" He shouted, "CAN YOU NOT HOLD ONTO THE ING STRAP?" 

"Whatttt?!" You shouted back. 

"STOP GRIPPING ONTO THE STRAP YOU I-" Suddenly, Myungsoo made a turn causing you to let go of the strap, before you could fall off you gripped onto his waist tightly. 

"That's more like it." Myungsoo said before riding smoothly on the road. 

After what seemed like a thousand years, the both of you stopped beside a large shopping mall, you got off the bike immediately, taking off your helmet and and throwing it at Myungsoo, you breathed hard, "What was that? Were you trying to kill me?!" 

Myungsoo ignored you and dragged you into the mall, Myungsoo walked into the a shop with you tagging behind. You looked at all the beautiful clothes surrounding you. *Wow, if i could have all of these.*

"Oh! Myungsoo, you're here!" The sales lady greeted before taking a glance at you, "New girlfriend?" She asked. 

"Yeah." Myungsoo plainly replied and your eyes widened. 

"I'm not-" You were cut by the sales lady, "Oh Myungsoo! I didn't know you like cute and innocent girls! Anyway, what do you need?" 

You sighed, there was no point explaining anyway. 

"I need you to give her clothes that would make her look... Rich, stunning, and casual at the same time." 

"Right away!" The lady replied before walking over and pulling out random clothes. 

After choosing, she passed the clothes at you, "Go try them on!" With that she pushed you into the changing room. You looked at the clothes, *So... pretty.* After changing, you came out. 

"Wow..." Myungsoo said, looking at you. The outfit exposed your hidden S line body and your long milky legs. 

"Shoes... Get some shoes for her please." Myungsoo requested, still in daze. 

The lady handed you a striking pair of black heels. Your eyes bulged at the length of those killer heels. *How could someone walk in these?!

"Try it on, you don't need me to put in on for you... Right?" Myungsoo asked sarcasticly. 

You rolled your eyes, "As if i've never worn heels before." You said before slipping your legs into the heels. You stood up, and walked around perfectly, you have worn your mother's heels alot of times before, so you knew how to walk perfectly with them. 

"How much are all these?" Myungsoo pointed at your body. 

The lady went behind the cashier and punched in numbers, "It would be $342." 

Myungsoo whipped out his card and placed it on the counter, the lady scanned it and returned the card back to Myungsoo. "Come back again soon!" 

"Now, let's go get your hair and make up done." Myungsoo declared.