Better.

I slapped a kingka.

After having chicken for dinner, Myungsoo and you were now walking side by side along the bright streets, shops were brightly lit and there were quite a number of people. You felt comfortable with Myungsoo though, it's like the both of you had built up a comfortable bond. But even though you felt relaxed, your heart still pounded quickly, you were confused with how your heart was reacting but you ignored it.

"How are you feeling ___-ah?" Myungsoo asked, his hands shoved in the pockets of his denim jeans.

Earlier events played through your head, school, Woohyun, Myungsoo, the view. So much happened today, it's like God played a prank on you right on this day. You were supposed to be crying, hurting but for some reason the pain you felt now was almost non-existent.

You had to thank Myungsoo for that, he helped a lot. "I'm okay, thanks to you." You smiled genuinely.

*Goodness.* Myungsoo turned and looked at you and his heart skipped two beats, *That smile is what I live for.* Myungsoo's lips automatically quirked up as well.

You glanced at him and caught his eyes, your stomach fluttered at the way he was looking at you. You've recognized this look, the one he gave you back at the beach house and this time, you couldn't pull yourself away. You stared right back at him.

*Why am I feeling like this?*

"Excuse me." A voice cut the both of you and Myungsoo was the one who broke away first.

You were so into the moment that the both of you didn't realize you've stopped walking, blocking the path. You chuckled and shook your head, *Myungsoo's stare was so intense I forgot how to walk.*

"What are you laughing at?" Myungsoo asked as both of you continued walking.

"Your fatass blocked the path." You joked and laughed again.

*This girl!* Myungsoo stopped walking again but you just continued your way. "Yah, yah!" He shouted, "My is not fat!"

He caught up with you, "You're the fatass."

"Don't you know it's very rude to call a girl fat?!" You fake scolded and slapped his shoulder.

Myungsoo jerked at the sudden hit and threw you a serious glare. It was a look that would scare anyone but to you it was just funny, laughter rolled through you again and this time you couldn't stop, you clutched on your stomach and let the laughter out. Myungsoo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What's so funny? Are you laughing at my face?"

*Yes.* You admitted to yourself. Your laughter died as the both of you neared your neighborhood, how long were you walking for? You didn't know and you didn't care. You actually wished your house was further so you had more time to spend with Myungsoo... You shook your head at that thought.

Beside you, Myungsoo wished for the same thing. He didn't want to part with you.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Myungsoo said as you reached the gates of your house.

You scratched the back your head awkwardly, "I guess so... See you tomorrow."

"Have a good rest ___-ah." With that, Myungsoo turned and walked away. You watched every step he took and your heart raced, *Aish!*

"Wait-" You shouted and ran to him.

Myungsoo turned around just as you collided your body with his, hooking your arms around his neck and pulling him into a tight hug. *What- what is this?* Your sudden action stunned him.

"Thank you for everything, really." You mumbled into his shoulder.

Hearing that, Myungsoo relaxed and hooked his arm around your waist, embracing you tightly also. "I'll do anything for you." Myungsoo whispered and placed his lips on the side of your head. He was overly happy that you were in his arms and he didn't want to let go...

You dropped your arms and pulled away, "See you tomorrow, fatass." With that you quickly spun around and walked towards your house.

Myungsoo watched you and shook his head, *I know why I love you, you're amazing.

You stepped into the dark house and gently moved around the living room, your parents must be back from work and you didn't want to disturb them. Suddenly, the lights and you screamed due to the sudden action. "My gosh!"

You turned around and you saw your parents standing at the switch near the windows. Your stomach dropped, *Oh no...* You prepared yourself for the scolding but it never came, instead your parents excitedly ran to you.

"How did it go?" Your dad asked.

"Are you and Myungsoo together?" Your mum's question. "Omo! I have such a handsome son in law!" She squealed.

You were taken aback by their randomness, since when did they approve of any man?

"Bring him back for dinner one day __-ah~ I'll be very happy to meet him again." Your dad said.

"Yes, yes! Me too!" Your mother chimed in and held her husband's hand. "I'm so happy."

"Myungsoo and I aren't together." You cut in.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!" Both of them shouted.

*I'm going deaf.* You thought, "We're not-"

"Then what was that! The both of you were hugging right outside!" Your dad pointed out.

*Unbelievable!* "You were spying on me?!" It was your turn to question them.

Your parents turned sheepish, "Uh- uhhhhh...." You narrowed your eyes at them and shook your head.

"We're going to sleep now, goodnight~" The both of them chimed and scurried into their room.

*My parents are so childish...* You chuckled and went to your room.

Hello! Please do continue to love and read this story

even though I don't update often because of school

but I'm trying my best hehe~ Do comment too,

I love reading what you guys think!

Also, do support my sister's story as well

click >((HERE)).

I love you guys~ Have a great day!