Leaving.

I slapped a kingka.

"Woohyun oppa?" You called, your heart fluttered after seeing him and you were relieved. If he hadn't showed up, you would have kissed Myungsoo and it'd be counted as cheating... 

"___-ah!" Woohyun pulled you into a deep hug, squishing you between his arms. He buried his face into your neck as your hands wrapped around his torso. You liked his sudden display of affection and drowned in his manly scent. 

Myungsoo who was still on the couch watched the both of you in jealousy, he wanted to be Woohyun so badly, he wanted you in his arms too, he wanted to tell you he loved you. He wanted to do all the things Woohyun could and he couldn't and these feelings were making him detest his friend. *It hurts... It really hurts.* Myungsoo thought as he tore his gaze from the both of you.

He felt like his world was crashing down and only you could build it back up. 

After a few moments, you and Woohyun broke away and Woohyun looked at you with the same love and affection you saw in Myungsoo's eyes just now. "Babe, are you okay? I was so worried." He said as he took your palm in his and bringing it to his mouth, kissing your fingers gently. Shock waves flooded your body, *Woohyun oppa...* You thought lovingly, your boyfriend was perfect. 

"Ahem!" A voice cut your interactions and thoughts. 

Woohyun stepped into the house and spotted Myungsoo on the couch and his eyebrows furrowed, *What is he doing here?* Suddenly, the image of Myungsoo defending you in school just now flashed across his mind and it made him very confused, *Don't tell me Myungsoo loves __ too! She's mine.

Woohyun felt extremely possessive and anger flooded his body, how could his friend fall for what was his? He gave Myungsoo a disapproving look and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Myungsoo shrugged, he saw the anger in Woohyun's eyes but his feelings were hurt too.

"Checking on my girlfriend. What else?" Myungsoo shot, indeed you were sort of his girlfriend. Fake girlfriend that is. What Myungsoo said shocked you and angered Woohyun even more.

"Girlfriend?! Weren't you merely using __ to get out of a marriage your mum planned for you?!" Woohyun shouted at Myungsoo.

"Yeah? And the fake girlfriend agreement is not over until I say it is." Myungsoo said calmly, but heat was flowing through every vein of his body.

"__ is MY girlfriend!" Woohyun defended and pulled a confused you to his side. To prove his point, he grabbed your chin and crashed his lips onto yours. The rough kiss made your eyes widen, your boyfriend was always gentle. Seeing Woohyun like that made you a little shocked.

Myungsoo watched in disgust as his heart scrunched, *I can't do this, I can't stay here any longer.*

"Whatever man." Myungsoo purposely squeezed in between you and Woohyun, breaking up the kiss and leaving your house.

Hearing the door slam, you broke away from Woohyun.

"What was that?" You asked Woohyun, you didn't like him being rough and violent.

"You're mine __-ah! I can't let my friend steal you away." 

Your heart jumped at what he said but you kept your cool, "I won't leave you." You assured him.

With that, Woohyun cooled down, *You always know the right things to say.* He thought as he smiled at you and you smiled back. You took a seat on the couch and Woohyun followed you. "What was he doing here?" Woohyun asked with venom in his voice.

*There goes their friendship... And it's all because of me.* You thought.

"Nothing." You told him, *Except the fact that we almost kissed.* The scene replayed in your head and guilt pulsed through you... You decided it was best not to say anything to Woohyun as he might dash out and punch Myungsoo in the face.

Woohyn's phone rang, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hello?" Woohyun answered as he stood up and walked to the back of the living room, leaving you at where you were and you couldn't hear a single thing.

Meanwhile, Woohyun's father was on the line.

"Son, I need you to come to America now, we've got business to do."

With that sentence, Woohyun's world stopped. *A-america? Leave ___? No!*

"D-dad, I can't..." Woohyun tried to reason, but his dad was adement and there was no other way Woohyun could change his dad's mind.

*I just got the love of my life and how I have to leave her? I don't know how I can handle this... How can ___ handle this?* Woohyun didn't realize that a tear slipped from his eye as he watched you from the back. *I'm sorry...*