Making the move.

I slapped a kingka.

You were home alone, under your covers. It was already evening and you were still thinking about the incident that happened earlier on. You wanted to stop thinking about it, but the pain from your fingers and knees reminded every second of what had happened. You wanted to cry, to scream until your voice faded out.

You were hurt.

Your thoughts drifted away to Woohyun and Myungsoo. You weren't there to see what they did to Woori but you knew that they did some damage to her. Your feelings leapt out, you pitied Woori, the who bullied you. You didn't understand why, you did have a soft heart.

The doorbell ringing cut your thoughts. You groaned, you had no mood to face anyone or even move. You scrunched up on your bed, hoping that whoever the person was he or she would give up and leave you alone. You sighed as the person seemed more persistent as time passed, he or she was ringing the doorbell and slamming his fists on the door. 

Agitated, you got out of your covers and moved towards the front door. You unlocked it and swung it open, the annoyed feeling you got drained from you as shock and confusion filled you. 

Myungsoo was standing right in front of you, his features showed frustration and concern. You wondered what he was doing here, it was late. Not like he had a curfew or anything but Myungsoo was the last person you thought you'd see tonight. He was totally a different person from who he was at school earlier today, a few hours ago, he was menacing and fierce. Now? He was gentle and concerned.

You were lost in your train of thoughts that you hadn't notice Myungsoo talking to you. You were brought back by the snap of his delicate fingers. "___?" More concern filled his eyes and it confused you even more. He had that loving look he gave you back at the beach house and his eyes, they were so deep you could literally drown in them. 

You snapped out of your thoughts. Did you just dream of Myungsoo when you had Woohyun? You composed yourself and directed your unromantic attention to the man in front of you.

"Hey... What are you doing here?" You asked, you needed to know. Myungsoo coming all the way here for you made you feel extremely curious.

"To check to see if you're okay. Are you okay?" Myungsoo questioned with warmth. His gaze made your heart thump and you wanted to ignore this feelings. It was wrong.

"Uhm... yeah, sort of." You admitted while scratching the back of your head. Silence fell upon the both of you and it was awkward. The tension was so thick it could be sliced with a knife.

You wanted to cut the awkward atmosphere, *Should I invited him in?* You wondered, your heart screamed yes. But your mind told you otherwise. You decided to go with your heart. "You want to come in?"

"I was waiting for you to ask me that." Myungsoo's cocky self returned and the awkward air between the both of you vanished. You shook your head as you invited him in. "Do you want anything to drink?" You asked.

Myungsoo shook his head, "All I want is for you to sit with me." He took a seat on the sofa and patted the spot next to him. 

What he said made your heart pound again and you quickly shook off that feeling before moving towards the spot and sitting beside him. Myungsoo had brought a little plastic bag with him, which was now on his lap.

"Let me see your hands." He said, it was more like a instruction than a question. You started to protest but he ignored you and gripped your wrist gently towards him. This contact made electricity bolt through your body and you flinched. 

"It hurts, huh?" Myungsoo examined your bruised fingers and without letting go of your hand, he pulled out an ointment from the little plastic bag. He set your hand on his lap as he opened the ointment and ever so gently he rubbed the gel on your fingers. It hurt a little, but you didn't focus on the physical pain. Your heart was racing and your thoughts were incoherent.

After he was done with your fingers he shifted his attention to your bandaged knee, "Looks like the nurses fixed that."

You just stared at him wide eyed.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else?" Myungsoo's concerned voice filled your ears as he leaned towards you, you held your breath as he was really close. Really, really close.

Myungsoo was also aware of the distance between the two of you and his heart rate started picking up a little too. *Damn, this girl is driving me insane! Why wouldn't she talk? Can't she see that I care for her too?* Myungsoo's gaze drifted down onto your lips and his heart raced. *What if I kissed her now?* He started to lean in and your eyes widened.

*This is wrong!* You thought. But you couldn't move. Did you want Myungsoo to kiss you? You didn't know... Your lips were just a centimeter away when your doorbell rang again. You and Myungsoo snapped, Myungsoo quickly rose back to his position and cleared his throat while you scurried to your front door. 

You opened it and your mouth fell open, "Woohyun oppa?"

 

This story is soon coming to an end...

Who would you choose?

 

Hehehehe!! Hi my lovely readers, I am extremely sorry for my hiatus but now I'm a free being and will be updating more often! Please continue to support, your comments and love mean everything to me.