Bff talk.

I slapped a kingka.

You and Nicole sat on the mat, watching infinite play in the waters. The weather was great, the atmosphere was awesome and you were with your favourite people. What more could you ask for? "It's nice here, huh?" Nicole asked, biting on a sandwich as her eyes danced around the rowdy boys. 

"Yeah..." You replied lazily, your body was totally relaxed. You put your arms behind your head and lied down, staring up into the clear skies. 

"Thank you for bringing me along with you, ___... I've never had so much fun ever." She told you.

"I couldn't have possibly came here by myself right? You're my best friend, we did everything together and we will do everything together." You replied. You stared at your best friend, seeing that she was totally out of the convo, you sat up and faced her. 

"Who are you staring at?" You asked her and followed her gaze. Which led you to a laughing Dongwoo and a drenched, pissed looking Hoya. It slowly drowned into you and your lips curved into a mini smirk. "So which one?" You asked and lightly pushed her.

Nicole jumped at your question and finally turned to you, "What do you mean 'which one'?" 

Your smirk grew wider as you squinted your eyes at her, "The mad-man or the dancer?" 

"YAH! HE'S NOT A MAD MAN!!!" Nicole defended Dongwoo. You were stunned by her sudden outburst, but then you burst out laughing. "YAH! It's not funny!" She whined as she gripped on your arm. 

"So it's the mad- I mean Dongwoo?" You asked as your laughter died down. 

Nicole's face turned pink as she adverted her eyes from you and returned her gaze to Dongwoo. She nodded. "I don't know why. But I really like his loud, playful and fun personality. He's like the total opposite of me, we have nothing in common. But, there's a saying that opposites attract." 

You smiled at her confession and looked at the guys in the waters. Your eyes sat at Woohyun, who was carrying a struggling Sungjong over his shoulders. You smile grew wider, you admired your boyfriend. He was the definition of perfect, his toned body, his smile, his wet hair, his everything.

"Oi ___!" Nicole shook you. 

"Huh?" 

"I asked, what's with you and Woohyun oppa? You two seem really close." It was her turn to smirk, and your turn to blush.

"Nothing~" You denied, you weren't ready to let anyone know yet. Not even your best friend. Since it was only day 3 of yours and Woohyun's relationship.

"Nothing?" She squited her eyes at you. "Nothing." You assured her. 

"Then what about you and L? Don't tell me there's nothing going on." She probed.

"We're normal, friends." You replied her. Actually, you were unsure of your relationship with Myungsoo. Were you still his "girlfriend", or are you all friends already? Which was another reason why you didn't want to let others know about your relationship with Woohyun.

"I've seen the way he looks at you. I'm pretty sure he doesn't see you just as a friend." Nicole said. 

"Why, aren't you the expert at love now." You teased Nicole and shoved her lightly. She shoved you back and laughed.

"BOO!" A sudden voice behind you burst out. Scaring the out of the two of you, before the two of you could even react. You were thrown over someone's back and later, thrown into the waters. 

Water gushed into your nostrils and you quickly peaked your head out of the waters and coughed, in front of you was Nicole in the similar state. "YAH!!!!!!!!!!" The both of you screamed as the infinite boys laughed at you.