Beach.

I slapped a kingka.

"We're going to the beach!!! Hurry get changed!" Sunggyu announced from his room. "OKAY!" Everyone else agreed and dashed into their rooms to pack, except you. You stood there in the living room alone, in daze. 

*We're going to the beach?* "Yah ___, what are you doing here? Everyone's packing for the beach." Woohyun came out of the kitchen, surprised to see you standing idley in the living room. You didn't respond, your mind far away with how fun beaches would be... "Jagi!" Woohyun snapped his fingers.

"H-huh, yes i'm sorry i'm going to pack now!!!" You broke out of your daze and wanted to rush into your room, Woohyun grabbed you wrist and pulled you back, your bodies just a few centimeters apart. 

"Y-yes oppa?" You stammered, you weren't quite used to such closeness yet. "Are you going to wear something y like a bikini?" Woohyun whispered huskily, the left side of his lips slowly curving up into a sly smirk. Your eyes widened in shock, you pushed Woohyun away, "Ew, no! I don't own one anyway." Your cheeks burnt red. 

"Good because i don't want 6 other men with raging hormones staring at you!" Woohyun chuckled and headed into his room. *Better go pack now, don't want to hold everyone back!* You hurried into your room. 

After about 15 minutes, you came out of your room to see everyone there. You were dressed in a cute pink floral play suit, a white cardigan in your hands and a brown vintage bag slung over your shoulder. Woohyun stared at you- no, and Myungsoo. Your milky skin, your long legs and slender arms were exposed to the world now... *Wow.* Both Woohyun and Myungsoo thought as their were glued onto you. 

You bowed, "Sorry for holding you back." You looked up to see Woohyun's eyes fixed on you, you sheepishly grinned putting one side of your hair behind your ear as you walked towards him.

"Ah! It's okay, you're not the only one." Hoya reassured you before shouting, "Yah! Lee Sungjong, where are you?!?!?!?!" 

"Coming! Coming!" Sungjong stumbled down the stairs with a bottle of sunblock in his hands. Patches of un-spread cream all over his body.

"Who uses sun-block nowadays?! Men use tanning spray!" Hoya mocked. 

"Yeah, that's why you guys are black like that, unlike me, ___ noona and Nicole noona!" Sungjong shot back and walked to you, leaving Hoya out of words. 

"Common noonas, better protect that perfect skin of yours!" Sungjong said as he slapped a hand-full of sun-block on your arms and motioning Nicole to join as well. 

After walking for 5 minutes, the 9 of you finally arrived at paradise, literally. The sand was white and soft, and the waters? Blue and clear. Your eyes sparkled at the view, it was absolutely beautiful.

"Waaaaaaa~" You gasp in awe, as you shifted your eyes around the whole beach.

"Not as stunning as you, babe." Woohyun whispered in your ear before walking forward onto the sand and setting a big blue plaid mat on the soft surface. You watched Woohyun as you accidentally choked on your saliva, your eyes widened as you started coughing wildly. *, ___ breath!* You thought as you started patting your chest. 

"How many times do you have to choke a day?" Someone asked from behind you as he lightly tapped on your back, after calming down, you fixed yourself and turned to your life-saver.

"T-thank yo-" You managed to cough out until you saw Myungsoo staring at you intensely (with his right hand still on your back), you felt electricity shoot down from where your skins had contact. You stared back at him, looking curiously into his eyes. It was different, different from the last time you stared at him (which was in classroom you don't even remember, when he pulled you up with your ponytail). His eyes, they were so much more gentle now that it sent warmth through your entire body.

"LAST ONE IN THE WATERS A FAT PIG!" Sungjong screamed, dashing towards the waters. Accidentally bumping into you, causing you and Myungsoo to snap out of your daze.

"Well, better join him before he goes crazy and starts dragging me in..." Myungsoo shrugged, pulled of his top in front of you. You couldn't help but stare at his body, he didn't have abs, but he was getting there... Myungsoo caught you staring and smirked, "You're drooling." You looked at his cocky face as blush went up from the tip of your toes to the cheeks of your face. "NO I'M NOT." You denied, but still using the back of your palm to wipe the corners of your lips. 

Myungsoo chuckled, walking past you and into the waters to join the younger boy.