I can't take it anymore.

I slapped a kingka.

"We're here!" Infinite and Nicole screamed as they entered the house. Hearing no response, they all scratched their heads in confusion.

"I thought ___ and Myungsoo were supposed to be here?" Dongwoo asked the rest, but they all shrugged in reply.

"Let me call L." Woohyun suggested before pulling his phone up, dialing the numbers before placing it on his left ear.

"Stooooooop! Don't come nearer!!" A shrill boomed throughout the whole house, causing Woohyun's ears to perk up immediately. *___!* With that, Woohyun dashed to where ever your voice came from. He came to a abrupt stop when he saw you and Myungsoo together in the pool, both of your bodies drenched. Myungsoo's arm's were wrapped tightly around your petite body and you were trying to squirm out of his grasp. Woohyun's heart dropped, seeing the both of you being so intimate. 

"I told you you're going to pay, now hold still!" Myungsoo inched closer to your face with a small smirk, before you could scream, another voice interrupted. "Ahem!" You peeked behind Myungsoo to see Woohyun standing at the edge of the pool, tapping his bare foot on the waters.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed and pushed Myungsoo off your body, before swimming towards him. "When did you get here?" You asked, climbing out of the waters, your wet shirt sticked on your body, making your curves evident for Woohyun and Myungsoo to see.

*Damn, that body.* Both of them thought. Suddenly, a strong gush of wind blew past you and Woohyun, causing you to shiver and wrap your arms around your body.

"Just a minute ago, anyway quickly go shower and get changed, you don't want to catch a cold do you?" Woohyun smiled and pushed you back into the house, leading you to the bathroom.

"Ask Nicole to grab my clothes and towel for me, they're in the 3rd room!" You asked Woohyun. "Sure." He smiled and left.

It was soon dinner time, you were sitting between Myungsoo and Woohyun. And again, Myungsoo was feeding you.

"Here comes the plane~" Myungsoo cooed as he popped a dukboki into your mouth, accidentally smearing some of the cause of the corner of your lips. Both Myungsoo and Woohyun grabbed a napkin, wanting to wipe the stain away from you. Before Woohyun could lean in and wipe the stain off, Myungsoo swiftly brushed the napkin on the corner of your lips. "There, all clean." Myungsoo smiled.

"Thanks." You smiled back sweetly.

"Anything for my baby~"

* this , i can't take it anymore!* Woohyun thought as he lightly slammed the table and stood up, "I'm not hungry anymore, i'll go take a walk on the beach outside." With that, he stormed off.

*Why is he like this, i better go check on him.* You were curious, you wanted to run out, but Myungsoo held you back.

"Just let him be and go back to eating." Myungsoo insisted.

"But-"

"No buts." Myungsoo shoved another odang into your mouth to shut you up.